The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
JuliusYeGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom2003 View Post
Nice. Ur story makes ppl wan to get contact sia. Lol
I was also thinking about that too .
Old 16-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
seatingduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliusYeGo View Post
I was also thinking about that too .
Don't think , just do it !
Old 16-07-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
pretty sure he took off all his clothes, wear the bra and panty and stand in the middle of the room waiting for them to come back...
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 17-07-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brownfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many years ago my ex-GF invited her uni overseas GF visiting SGP back to the condo. A german girl early twenties. she said in her home town in Germany hard to go swimming as no public pools. so she said she wanted to go to the condo swmming pool. as she didnt have bikini so she swam in her black bra and underwear. my god the body so damn solid. skin so fair. first time see ang mo lady so close up. KKJ hard very fast. made an excuse to go up to the room while leaving her at the pool. Went back to the house looked through her bag, searched for her fresh under wear. Red color! rubbed it against KKJ. feeling so good then.
Old 17-07-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Wahahahahaha hahaha... Fierce siah..
But does she eat your cum willingly now?
hahaha... nope....she dont even quite like to give bj. Sian.

But once she gets drunk (which is not often), she's a sucking machine... and will take in every drop when I CIM.... and she will still continue to bbbj till i cum 2nd round.

Am sticking with her cos she's a squirter... I will take in every drop from her tho. hahahaha
Old 20-07-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
VinAce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVinAce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownfox View Post
Many years ago my ex-GF invited her uni overseas GF visiting SGP back to the condo. A german girl early twenties. she said in her home town in Germany hard to go swimming as no public pools. so she said she wanted to go to the condo swmming pool. as she didnt have bikini so she swam in her black bra and underwear. my god the body so damn solid. skin so fair. first time see ang mo lady so close up. KKJ hard very fast. made an excuse to go up to the room while leaving her at the pool. Went back to the house looked through her bag, searched for her fresh under wear. Red color! rubbed it against KKJ. feeling so good then.
By any chance did you manage to up the German girl ?
Old 20-07-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirt View Post
Anyone here got done any pervert things like sniffing gal's underwear? Can share your story? I start mine first:

Insurance agent:
I had an appointment with her. This agent, name starts with J, was very pretty and cute. Always wanted to pump such girls, but i am very shy. So with this appointment, I thought: since I can't pump her, why not make her do some other things?

After some thoughts, I got an idea. I masturbated into a film container the night before. I put it in my pocket. When I met her the next day, I behaved like normal. When she left her office to take me some drinks, I quickily took out my container and using my finger, I dipped into the container and using the sperm coated index finger, I dipped into her cup of milk tea(luckily she was not drinking plain water). Then i stirred it with my finger to dissolve it. When she came in later, I behave like normal again and talked about insurance things. THen I saw her took her cup and drank the tea. Lunkily she didn't notice anything wrong with the tampered drink. THe feeling of seeing her drinking my sperm really very shiok. Later when i left her office, i PCC in the toilet, let her waited outside. When I came out from the toilet, I smiled at her and she looked like very shy, eyes look down on the floor. Sometimes I wondered whether when a person PCC fantasizing someone else, will the other party also received the mental signals?

Wah mental sia la you

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 20-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
mariman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Well, visited my local late 40s home based masseuse for a authentic massage as feeling tired, tis time round requested to her that i dun wana wear the shorts provided as i wanted to have a relax massage which she agreed n asked me to cover myself with the towel provided b4 she came in the master bedroom.
A naughty tot came to my mind after 90mins of massage when she exit the room for me to bath n change which is tryin my luck gg thru her drawers n bingo which i found a drawers of bras which i believe is hers as the size is big. Took a purple with lace n wank a few times b4 proceeding to try my luck for the next drawer which surprised me as there are G, cotton n lacy undies. Out of control, took the black lacy n masturbate to it, high feel n excitement makes me cum fast, as to whether its hers or her elder daughter, it got my job done anyway. Perverted? U decide.
Dun ask for contacts, i will not divulge.
Nice share bro
Old 20-07-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
GaryGillespie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
pretty sure he took off all his clothes, wear the bra and panty and stand in the middle of the room waiting for them to come back...
Never take selfie?
Old 21-07-2018, 08:31 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post

Wah mental sia la you
the year quite close to this story http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art...em-drinking-it
Old 21-07-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
Unitrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I was staying with my in-laws, I often used my SIL used bra n underwear to satisfy my lust for her. She a petite OL, not big B cupper.

Think most perverted thing I done was, waited for her to throw her used pantyliner into the bin. She wrapped in tissue n threw it after bathing . Making sure there's nobody looking, I quickly grabbed the tissue from the bin and went into the toilet. I quickly locked the door and unwrapped the tissue, unrolled the pantyliner and found some stains. Took a sniff and it was heavenly. I tasted it and it was delicious. Complete with set of underwear n bra in the laundry (assumed she just wore it for the day), I wrapped my dick with her underwear, sniffed both her panty liner n bra simultaneously n wanked furiously. Cummed within minutes into her underwear.

Returned her undergarments to the laundry basket, not caring abt her cum-filled underwear and disposed her pantyliner in the bin. And pretended nothing happened.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 8
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light

Something always thrill me about panty stains/ panty liner / pad. The feeling of having their most intimate parts touching the materials. The colour of the discharge and smell varies from person to person. Not so sure why is it so alluring.

First started when I was 12. My cousins, class chalet, friend’s house - all in the laundry basket or the rubbish bin in the toilet.

I think Uni hostel is one way of really enjoying yourself.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 8
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light

Uni hostel was great. Remembered when my friends gave me their key to help them pass to another friend or when they decide to go shower while we are doing project. The room was mine for 15 mins . The laundry basket is often unwashed and filled with interestingly stained clothing and the bin more often than not would have used panty liner inside. I am not sure why. And their stash of clothing is all within a small confine of the room.
Old 21-07-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
tintobinto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud0702 View Post
Uni hostel was great. Remembered when my friends gave me their key to help them pass to another friend or when they decide to go shower while we are doing project. The room was mine for 15 mins . The laundry basket is often unwashed and filled with interestingly stained clothing and the bin more often than not would have used panty liner inside. I am not sure why. And their stash of clothing is all within a small confine of the room.
University hostel days were filled with such fun memories, stayed in a double room, me and my room mate got smashed one night at a ktv and smuggled two girls back into our hostel, did it side by side and after that we swapped
Old 21-07-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
compln deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unitrix View Post
When I was staying with my in-laws, I often used my SIL used bra n underwear to satisfy my lust for her. She a petite OL, not big B cupper.

Think most perverted thing I done was, waited for her to throw her used pantyliner into the bin. She wrapped in tissue n threw it after bathing . Making sure there's nobody looking, I quickly grabbed the tissue from the bin and went into the toilet. I quickly locked the door and unwrapped the tissue, unrolled the pantyliner and found some stains. Took a sniff and it was heavenly. I tasted it and it was delicious. Complete with set of underwear n bra in the laundry (assumed she just wore it for the day), I wrapped my dick with her underwear, sniffed both her panty liner n bra simultaneously n wanked furiously. Cummed within minutes into her underwear.

Returned her undergarments to the laundry basket, not caring abt her cum-filled underwear and disposed her pantyliner in the bin. And pretended nothing happened.
Gosh...one of my favourite.pantyliners and sanitary pads
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1