The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I nvr use vip spa facilities. just go there to drink water and tea and go cheong and go. if need wait an hr then I go movie room to relax. vip spa still have a lot varieties of gals. go there enjoy b2b and bonk and go
Old 17-07-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
soblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
any idea where is vip legendary 502 now? she went to one of small branch?
502 went back to Vietnam a while back le. Probably won't be coming back if things goes according to her plans ba. But who knows.
Old 17-07-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
soblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
Was there on Sat. Captains all changed...agree not as good service than the past captains. I asked for my a gal with the number, he says need to wait which I agreed. Waited for more than hr, asked him again,say I did not reserve so she served others..WTF %$@!. Angry decided to leave, he say future need to give him my tag number to confirm booking.
Anyway, I got 222 earlier & service was good. Not so SYT any more.

Saw a couple of parades, less SYTs now, but still have some familiar faces inside.
SPA is actually undergoing an expansion now, saw the place behind the parade,big pools being built....so business had been good.
Less bros on Sat, but still busy place.
Yeah, I feel you with regards to the miscomm you kenna. I once kenna miscomm that caused me to wait a few hours for my girl too. But then again sometimes we need look from the perspective of the captains too. If a customer ain't specific in that he's making a booking, and gives his tag number, the captain might just assume he's asking about availability only. And given that there are a few captains around, just a short delay could end up with another captain placing a booking for another customer already.
Old 17-07-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
Was there on Sat. Captains all changed...agree not as good service than the past captains.
Yesterday 3 Japs engage me to drive them from SG to golf course in Johor. We reach the course @10am and I thought they will play whole day as they booked for 18 holes. @12.30pm I receive call to pick them up as they cut short their game because they want to go spa.
They ask me to drop them at NZ spa and pick them up 3 hrs later to return to SG. After dropping them off I decide to roam the vicinity to pass the time. Saw a KTV/Pub and went inside to have a drink.

Surprise surprise..... guess who I saw there? A very familiar face from VIP spa. One of my regular captain from VIP. I shall not name him as he requested to keep his whereabouts confidential and he dun want any trouble as he only started work here 1 week ago. We had an interesting chat for 3 hrs and I found out quite a bit of the recent happenings in VIP that caused the captains to leave en masse. Dunno if I should share it out in the open.
Old 17-07-2018, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold

Let’s share some FR guys! Here’s mine:

Number: A6
Looks: 7/10 photo look like a 8 or 8.5
Body: B Cup and slim, nice legs
GFE: For me not there la very commercial, altho she say I dep trai but no feel for her becus language barrier she mandarin and English both half fk one. And she like in a own world doesn’t take initiative to like talk to you much.
Service: She will provide the standard B2B service like what you will received in R&B. Hardworking but again commercial feel.
Bbbj: got the suction and almost cum after her sensual b2b
Fj: commercial feel, no ah ah ah sound. Also like no feeling like that just fking a doll. I increase my speed to turbo also reaction.
Oh and did I mention no initiate of dfk just kiss abit here and there which is the major turn off for me.
Old 17-07-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Yesterday 3 Japs engage me to drive them from SG to golf course in Johor. We reach the course @10am and I thought they will play whole day as they booked for 18 holes. @12.30pm I receive call to pick them up as they cut short their game because they want to go spa.
They ask me to drop them at NZ spa and pick them up 3 hrs later to return to SG. After dropping them off I decide to roam the vicinity to pass the time. Saw a KTV/Pub and went inside to have a drink.

Surprise surprise..... guess who I saw there? A very familiar face from VIP spa. One of my regular captain from VIP. I shall not name him as he requested to keep his whereabouts confidential and he dun want any trouble as he only started work here 1 week ago. We had an interesting chat for 3 hrs and I found out quite a bit of the recent happenings in VIP that caused the captains to leave en masse. Dunno if I should share it out in the open.
nope. most caps did not leave. saw them in vip small shops
Old 17-07-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post

I know there are some internal strife in the "company".... different staff are follow different partners so they will go when their headman go. Like I said it is an internal problem so we outsiders should not interfere even if we know the inside story and details...... haiz greed and money always the troublemakers.
Old 17-07-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I disagree..... we have right to know what is happening in VIP so as to assess whether safe for us outsiders to visit or not. The last thing anyone of us wants is to be caught in the middle of an internal war and end up as collatetal damage.
Old 17-07-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

Hey bros anybody can share the locations of vip small shop? Have read that its within walking distance but still dunno where uh.... any help is greatly appreciated yozzz.
Old 17-07-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
neilsilverwax is Cool - loads of Potential

Any one tried 501 before? Any FR?
Old 17-07-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDariusxify View Post
Hey bros anybody can share the locations of vip small shop? Have read that its within walking distance but still dunno where uh.... any help is greatly appreciated yozzz.
1) xxx Jln Keris 1, Tmn Sri Tebrau
2) xxx Jln Harimau Tarum, Tmn Century
3) xxx Jln Abiad, Tmn Pelangi
4) xxx Jln Abiad (Jln Tekun 3)
5) Tmn Molek (akan datang - expected to start operations within 2 weeks
6) xxx Jln Sutera 2 (behind Plaza Sentosa)

I only post the street the shops are in but purposely left out the unit numbers. You can get them from the wechat or call the VIP landline.

Last edited by ramadel; 17-07-2018 at 10:52 PM.
Old 18-07-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post

I only post the street the shops are in but purposely left out the unit numbers. You can get them from the wechat or call the VIP landline.
I believe there are more locations than those you posted out
Old 18-07-2018, 03:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I disagree..... we have right to know what is happening in VIP so as to assess whether safe for us outsiders to visit or not. The last thing anyone of us wants is to be caught in the middle of an internal war and end up as collatetal damage.
I believe outside chiong, there is sure risk and everywhere also not sure be it in SG or JB or other country. If really scare stay at home PCC lo.

Internal war or not. i think not comsumer problem. Important is enjoy the place enjoy the bonk and enjoy the company.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-07-2018, 03:24 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow, u seem to know everything and inside out of VIP organisation but solid a solid FR to share about those mention above.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-07-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
I believe there are more locations than those you posted out
As far as I know there are about 10-11 shops under the VIP umbrella. I only posted those within walking distance from VIP and left out those in Mt Austin / Bkt Indah areas.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread