The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 15
simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Overseas confusion

Recently got to know a girl while I'm overseas..

Have been going to her country quite regularly.. was only the last visit that I got to know her..

How I got to know her? I got to know her during my last trip.. She work in a retail shop. Similar to Singapore Action City toy shop. Was about to pay for something at the cashier, she stood beside me smiling.. the cashier ask if I am member.. If not do I interested to be one. I told the cashier I can't as I'm not local.. As I need to key in my phone number in their wechat page in order to be member. But I don't have a local line.. And they only recognise local line.

Then the cashier ask me where I'm from.. I told her I'm from Singapore... all this while she stood beside me giving her widest smile while listening to the conversation between me and the cashier..

Then about 3-4 days later, I went back to the shop she was working.. and wanted to buy more.. as I didn't get what I want the other time. As I was buying those blind box toys.. you have to open to know what's inside.. This time round while I was choosing a box.. she was there to serve me.. casually chat with me.. like how to chose etc.. then I was about to walk to the cashier to pay.. She follow me then she ask the girl at the cashier that she will take over to serve me.. Again with her most friendly smile, she ask me if I wanted to join a group.. I tot she was asking me to be a member again.. And I reply no, I'm not local.. and to my surprise, she said yah.. you from Singapore right!
Old 16-07-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Overseas confusion

I was very surprised that she remember that I was from Singapore.. I told her I can't even remember I said before.. till I recall after.. Then she said is no member, but a wechat group with people of same interest.. and I said ok.. I don't mind.. but I not sure how to join that group.. she suggested that she will add me as friends in wechat then invite me to the group..

Ever since.. we have been chatting on and off every 1-2 days..
After I came back to Singapore.. we still continue to chat almost everyday..
Old 16-07-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

During our chat, we chat alot about our hobbies, the stuffs we collect..also stuffs between Singapore and her country..

We normally chat during the night.. and most of the time chat for hours..

Then there's this one night we just happen to chat and I happen to ask and know that she's attached with her bf of afew years.. She told me that they are both very stable and gonna get married by end of this year.. but not sure if I'm thinking too much.. but she seems not to happy when her bf was brought into out conversations.. and also almost immediately she says she tired and want to rest for the night..
Old 16-07-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Ever since that day.. I never bring up the topic of her bf again..
And we didn't chat for afew days.. Then few days later I forget who message who first but we continue to chat again as per normal chatting again about our hobby etc.. Then I told her what I like and intend to buy.. she too told me what she likes..

she was quite pro active telling me and helping me. As I told her that I was looking for afew toys which I couldn't get.. she took the initiative to tell me that so and so toys have arrive.. are in stock etc.And ask me if I want her to.keep the stock for me first. I'm not too sure if she gets commission for her sales.. but the stuffs that I'm buying are just over $10.. which I guess not..
Also she remember almost everything that I've said.. from what I work as.. what I want to buy etc.. she even help to contact a buyer that sells the toys that I'm looking for.. I came to know when she message me to tell me that she finds someone that sells what I'm looking for.. I do have some positive liking in her too.. especially her smile.. but I do not want to appear too desperate.. plus she did say she got a bf.. which is why at times I didn't message her.. but she will message me a day or two after..

ok.. so here the part where I'm confuse.. if she's purely just doing her part as salesperson in the shop she work.. I feels that she is doing much more than she should..

so if she also positive about me.. yet she has a bf.. and yet we chat for so long.. etc.. now I'm really confuse. Although we have only know each other for about a month plus.. she even suggest me to go her country to work.. I be going over to her country again next month.. but I'm not sure what's the next step for me to take..

Thanks.. sorry for the long story. As I want it to be abit more detail so that you guys can understand.. and hopefully I get to hear some advice. And also what she's thinking.

Last edited by simontan82; 16-07-2018 at 01:28 AM.
Old 16-07-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No worries, this is like a live update, kinda nice to see such an innocent thing going on for a change. you going china or vietnam? HAHAHA. im guessing China?

What about info about yourself? single? married? divorced? attached?

Keep up the work though. if she has a bf, den just go there and be her fling/ONS loh. enjoy the ride, and move on.
Old 16-07-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
No worries, this is like a live update, kinda nice to see such an innocent thing going on for a change. you going china or vietnam? HAHAHA. im guessing China?

What about info about yourself? single? married? divorced? attached?

Keep up the work though. if she has a bf, den just go there and be her fling/ONS loh. enjoy the ride, and move on.
Yah.. I'm just confuse if that's what she wants too.. I don't want her to get the wrong idea.. but you know sometimes girls are very hard to predict..

One thing for sure she goes way beyond as a salesperson for now..
Old 16-07-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by simontan82 View Post
Yah.. I'm just confuse if that's what she wants too.. I don't want her to get the wrong idea.. but you know sometimes girls are very hard to predict..

One thing for sure she goes way beyond as a salesperson for now..
Definitely beyond salesperson. Can definitely sees an interest towards you. Most likely since u are from Singapore. Their impression of us here is pretty good.

If u are single, just go for it lor. Many prc we heard of here very materialistic but definitely there are good one ard.
I suggest to get to know her more, ask her out for coffee? Dinner?
Old 16-07-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Definitely beyond salesperson. Can definitely sees an interest towards you. Most likely since u are from Singapore. Their impression of us here is pretty good.

If u are single, just go for it lor. Many prc we heard of here very materialistic but definitely there are good one ard.
I suggest to get to know her more, ask her out for coffee? Dinner?
Hmm.. bro, but she said she has a bf and getting married year end.. I confuse.. yet she been friendly and very helpful.. and we chat almost every other day.. I don't want to get the wrong hint or anything.. which is why I'm confuse. What's her intentions being so nice and helpful.. and asking advice here.
Old 16-07-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Just had a little breakthrough earlier.. I've told her which toy design I wanted to buy.. then she was eager enough to help me ask around her circle of friends..

Then she will message me once she found someone selling.
Then tonight she found someone.. and that would normally sell for more expensive.. but she told her friend or the buyer I'm her good friend.. and the buyer offer to sell me at original price.. On top of that she told me that the one selling will meet her at her workplace tml.. and she will help me to pay first.

I mean.. wow.. I know is not alot of money.. but still is $30 over dollars and I only met her 3 times when I visited the shop she was working.. each time only less than 5mins. And she voluntarily help me to find and pay for me first..
Old 17-07-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

You are in luck because she has a good impression of you. Don't miss this golden opportunity and go for her, surely no regret.
Old 17-07-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!
I suggest to get to know her more, ask her out for kopi, lunch or dinner.
Old 17-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
The impression they have is that Singaporeans are very naive and easily fooled. If that is your definition of "good" then you have redefined the meaning of the word.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-07-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The impression they have is that Singaporeans are very naive and easily fooled. If that is your definition of "good" then you have redefined the meaning of the word.
lol.. but seriously till now I'm not sure.. which is why. On top of that she has a bf..
Old 17-07-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
You are in luck because she has a good impression of you. Don't miss this golden opportunity and go for her, surely no regret.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ongkp View Post
I suggest to get to know her more, ask her out for kopi, lunch or dinner.
Thanks bro.. I try not to rush things.. will see how it goes when I going over again next month.. Hopefully there's some progress.
Old 18-07-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Just be careful... If you just want to play have a limit... Know how much to spend...

I had an encounter in china.. I shopping with my China girlfriend... While she try out clothes... A salesgirl talk to me and exchange wechat with me...

Her motive is very clear want things from me... Haha...

Know ur limit...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1