The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Echidna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone Fucked insurance agents promising to buy but in the end never buy

An insurance agent wanted to meet me but i told her i am busy. She herself suggested coming to my house since I am busy. I of course dont mind.

She was wearing a white blouse with the first button not unbuttoned and wearing a black short tight skirt. I could not focus on what she said as i was ogling at her downblouse and her yummy thighs. She was wearing a black bra.

I slowly sweet talked her but she tried to sell her policies to me. I told her i will buy after we finished having sex.

After an hour of actions, i told her i am tired and will discuss with her another day. Since then, she tried to contact me but i never respond to her.

Free bonk
Old 14-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echidna View Post
An insurance agent wanted to meet me but i told her i am busy. She herself suggested coming to my house since I am busy. I of course dont mind.

She was wearing a white blouse with the first button not unbuttoned and wearing a black short tight skirt. I could not focus on what she said as i was ogling at her downblouse and her yummy thighs. She was wearing a black bra.

I slowly sweet talked her but she tried to sell her policies to me. I told her i will buy after we finished having sex.

After an hour of actions, i told her i am tired and will discuss with her another day. Since then, she tried to contact me but i never respond to her.

Free bonk
LOL!!!
Thanks for the entertainment. Can sleep well tonight after a nice laugh!
Old 14-07-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone Fucked insurance agents promising to buy but in the end never buy

Quote:

Free bonk
u r really such a dicker bro
Old 15-07-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Like that also can ah? Share agent contact leh
Old 15-07-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

nice story~~
Old 16-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future

Hello dreamzknight aka pokermon you not afraid she will cry rape at you ?
Old 17-07-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Willing seller unwilling buyer.

winalreadylor
Old 17-07-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jsugar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya reminds me of one hormy agent i got. She like more interested to sell her body than insurance. Had a good time with her though...
Old 17-07-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tomtom2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't know there such insurance lobang. Lol
Old 17-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
WhipLash17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Free bonk

LMAO.
LOL. LOL. LOL.
Old 17-07-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

Free bonk
awesome dude... pls share contact... i may wana buy inshootlance too...
Old 17-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsugar View Post
Ya reminds me of one hormy agent i got. She like more interested to sell her body than insurance. Had a good time with her though...
sounds like insurance is her sideline instead
Old 17-07-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Sounds too good to be true. But thanks for the story
Old 17-07-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

This kind of transaction better don't do it if possible, too much to risk, as girls they can u-turn any time say you rape and that's it. Some more you are cheating her which is nothing better.
Old 17-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Sounds too good to be true. But thanks for the story
As the saying goes, if it’s too good to be true, it probably not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1