The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Bigbadcolorwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

If you love a girl before she was force to do FL due to family medical emergency would you be able to stop loving her once you found out she did it behind your back cause she didnt want to hurt you. While i can agree that whores are generally someone with flawed characters but what happens if she did it only to ensure someone could continue recieving treatment. Would love to br eightened on this matter as i have been having a hard time about it and i probably need to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon before i go crazy from either overthinking or doing something i will regret in the future.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbadcolorwolf View Post
If you love a girl before she was force to do FL due to family medical emergency would you be able to stop loving her once you found out she did it behind your back cause she didnt want to hurt you. While i can agree that whores are generally someone with flawed characters but what happens if she did it only to ensure someone could continue recieving treatment. Would love to br eightened on this matter as i have been having a hard time about it and i probably need to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon before i go crazy from either overthinking or doing something i will regret in the future.
Why didnt she ask you for help? It is a huge sum? Did you see any of her earned money being used to buy luxury materials?
Old 05-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Why didnt she ask you for help? It is a huge sum? Did you see any of her earned money being used to buy luxury materials?
No she doesnt buy any luxury material apart from the occasional shoe or bag but nothing high end like gucci or chanel which even then,is very not often and yes it is not only quite a big sum but requires payment every month. Both her parents are affected and cant work much and she is the only child that can contribute financially. She agreed to stop for my sake now but i keep wondering if it ever gets into a very dire situation will she be force to do it again? Will i be able to live with it if that is the case? But from another point, i loved her so much and cant bear to have her family literally fall apart all because i was selfish about my morality and not open minded enough. I dont know what to do...
Old 05-07-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
my advice is don't fall in love with a FL

She will end up your GF

and you will have some of the type of wild sex she has with her customers that pay her before

but over time she will become domesticated like wife and we know when we were dating our wives as gf, the sex was wild, but after marriage, that's why your dick starts to shrivel up due to lack of use, and her pussy starts to clamp up with excuses

the FL which becomes ex FL, new gf will be the same

And you will be pissed because she used to suck CIM, Swallow etc..CIP, COB for customers, but now as your gf, it all stops, and the excuses start

during sessions with the gf, fucked up. say mouth tired, she used to suck like countless dicks right for money? don't CIM don't pay. But because I am BF, and I am technically not "paying" (pay in other ways, dinner, gifts, feelings) I cannot demand the full service since she is not a FL in that sense to me anymore. Anyway, once the FL becomes gf, shit it's all the same crap your wife tells you as excuses for not satisfying you

end up I go out and pay for it. Easy to resolve.
Good advice frm seniorvbro
Old 05-07-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Good advice frm seniorvbro
Good advice for sure! I saw alot of his post and a lot of them made a lot of sense i highly respect senior bro shawdow. But while i can admit that it is good advice i dont think it addreses what to do with the love build up over time from when before she started doing FL till the current situation. Definitely i feel hurt and betrayed, no matter how much i act ok about it in front of her because i dont want to cause the situation to turn too tense or sour. But i cant help but think of all the what ifs...
Old 06-07-2018, 01:23 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good advice for sure! I saw alot of his post and a lot of them made a lot of sense i highly respect senior bro shawdow. But while i can admit that it is good advice i dont think it addreses what to do with the love build up over time from when before she started doing FL till the current situation. Definitely i feel hurt and betrayed, no matter how much i act ok about it in front of her because i dont want to cause the situation to turn too tense or sour. But i cant help but think of all the what ifs...
you want to know what to do?
simple man. either accept it or move on

as men we cannot tahan a woman sleeping with someone else. But didn't you know what she was doing when you met her? You cannot fault her. She didn't cheat on you.

there are only 2 situations
1. She quits and you have to work through the feelings of her past, and I have commented on my struggle with it as well.
2. She continues and you have to work through the feelings of her present, again this is something I have spoken on as well

LOVE AND LUST are 4 letter words and both start with L. They mean totally different things, and often confused with which is which.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-07-2018, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

as men we cannot tahan a woman sleeping with someone else. But didn't you know what she was doing when you met her? You cannot fault her. She didn't cheat on you
Just to be clear, when we started dating she was not doing anything near that kind of line of work, so I wouldn’t say I knew what she was doing, I’m not a hopeless romantic or anything of that sort but I do know that I love her and it’s not just lust, that much I am sure. My main problem is not knowing what to do with all the love I’ve build from the time when she was totally faithful to me. I’m lost between deciding If this is true love will it be foolish to let go of everything because of a transgression made only to ensure her family survival or is it even more foolish to stay with someone, who even in the best case scenario, is still considered an ex FL.
Old 07-07-2018, 12:15 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just to be clear, when we started dating she was not doing anything near that kind of line of work, so I wouldn’t say I knew what she was doing, I’m not a hopeless romantic or anything of that sort but I do know that I love her and it’s not just lust, that much I am sure. My main problem is not knowing what to do with all the love I’ve build from the time when she was totally faithful to me. I’m lost between deciding If this is true love will it be foolish to let go of everything because of a transgression made only to ensure her family survival or is it even more foolish to stay with someone, who even in the best case scenario, is still considered an ex FL.
okay that's very clear now

so she cheated on you. then its even clearer in your process on what to decide on

Is your relationship or your love for her more important than her being faithful to you?

You might have to accept you love her more than she loves you. If she was prepared to go down that path, then she would have considered that the day she is found out, you will leave.

but when it comes to LOVE, men tend to follow the heart.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-07-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
okay that's very clear now

so she cheated on you. then its even clearer in your process on what to decide on

Is your relationship or your love for her more important than her being faithful to you?

You might have to accept you love her more than she loves you. If she was prepared to go down that path, then she would have considered that the day she is found out, you will leave.

but when it comes to LOVE, men tend to follow the heart.
Thanks senior bro I see it clearer now when you put it in that perspective I guess it was just hard for me to reach my own conclusion without all the wealth of experience you had. Maybe it’s true with what they say, things look clearer when you’re looking from the outside. Ether way thanks for all your patience and advice.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:18 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Thanks senior bro I see it clearer now when you put it in that perspective I guess it was just hard for me to reach my own conclusion without all the wealth of experience you had. Maybe it’s true with what they say, things look clearer when you’re looking from the outside. Ether way thanks for all your patience and advice.
you are welcomed.

I do not say this out of anything less than experience.

having had the same things done to me, and many nights of sadness to reflect, I share my experience of dating women who do not love you with the depth that you do to them

there is a saying, Don't waste your time loving someone who doesn't love you back
Old 08-07-2018, 11:19 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Old 14-07-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

i used to loved a fl...until she decide to ruin my life and i find it somehow incomplete without fucking her....and left me empty...that loneliness is quite unbearable.
Old 17-07-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:

Somehow I’m able to relate to and feel your experiences. May we all have better experiences in future..
Old 18-07-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

FL = Fuck & Leave = No $ No Honey

It's our own greed that blind us by offering FL love and hoping for their love in return.

I had few long-term sexual relationship with some FL and feeling does develop after some rounds of sex with them. Personally, I think women who sell their body for $ have guts to do anything and too high risk to love them and give them our $ and life.

IMO, never love a hooker.

Last edited by hccheonger; 18-07-2018 at 03:12 PM.
Old 19-07-2018, 01:08 PM
Warriors of the Deep

truth

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1