The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how to ejaculate faster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro, very painful nia
The sperms will feel the pain so they will jump out faster .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-08-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
devilust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

stop masturbating
Old 30-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
happened to me before, cos I focus too much is holding my cum so that my girl can enjoy longer...

ended up hold until cannot cum, and too tired to move after 1+ hours of non-stop pumping
Same happens to me but I'm not so bothered. Cowgirl grinding always finishes me off, or a good bj
Old 30-08-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro, very painful nia
Squeeze hard not painfully hard lar
Old 31-08-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
happened to me before, cos I focus too much is holding my cum so that my girl can enjoy longer...

ended up hold until cannot cum, and too tired to move after 1+ hours of non-stop pumping
This is an explanation I got from him and I appreciate him doing it, but he gets disappointed sometimes not being able to cum even though he tries to do it quickly (as if doing a quickie). Maybe stress or something? Or he no longer feels excited about me? Is it possible men can't cum with loss of interest?
Old 31-08-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
This is an explanation I got from him and I appreciate him doing it, but he gets disappointed sometimes not being able to cum even though he tries to do it quickly (as if doing a quickie). Maybe stress or something? Or he no longer feels excited about me? Is it possible men can't cum with loss of interest?
1. He was holding out for you to cum and ended up losing his momentum like what other bros have mentioned.

2. He has been having Alot of sex lately, masturbating too much, etc...

3. He has strong PC muscles and if he tries too hard, the muscles hold back his cum. If you push his sac upwards towards his dick, it should help make it easier for him to cum(I hope you understand the way i described that action), or just tell him to relax while you help him get off.

4. If i lost interest in a woman, i probably couldn't get hard in the first place, or it takes alot of stimulation to get hard. Since he can obviously get hard, but can't cum, i don't think its related to a loss of interest.
Old 01-09-2015, 04:49 AM
Samster

wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doldrums View Post
1. He was holding out for you to cum and ended up losing his momentum like what other bros have mentioned.

2. He has been having Alot of sex lately, masturbating too much, etc...

3. He has strong PC muscles and if he tries too hard, the muscles hold back his cum. If you push his sac upwards towards his dick, it should help make it easier for him to cum(I hope you understand the way i described that action), or just tell him to relax while you help him get off.

4. If i lost interest in a woman, i probably couldn't get hard in the first place, or it takes alot of stimulation to get hard. Since he can obviously get hard, but can't cum, i don't think its related to a loss of interest.
1. Even though he thrusts hard, he still cannot cum. I don't understand losing momentum?

2. I don't think this is the issue.

3. What is PC muscles? I don't understand the way you described.

4. That is comforting to know.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

He has worked hard to make you enjoy a a long as possible, so you will need to work hard too to make him cum.

One of my ex was really good in this, she knows how to rock and squeeze her pussy while saying sexy words in such a way that I can cum within minutes.

I am not sure if he can cum inside your pussy or use withdrawal method to cum outside. Personally I found it harder to cum if I have to control and pull out at the last minute. I prefer to cum inside pussy because it is more natural way to do it.

Quote:
Old 01-09-2015, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leongleong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sian
I come very fast must buy medicine to stop coming too fast
He must buy medicine to stop coming too slow
Sian
Old 01-09-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
1. Even though he thrusts hard, he still cannot cum. I don't understand losing momentum?

2. I don't think this is the issue.

3. What is PC muscles? I don't understand the way you described.

4. That is comforting to know.
1. Hold from cuming for too long until he lose the cuming sensation.

3. PC Muscles - Pubococcygeus Muscle which control urine flow when peeing, same as when cuming. Bascially to help him cum faster, you should hold his balls sort of like this.

http://www.realteengirls.org/wp-cont...9/11/28_07.jpg

Last edited by Doldrums; 01-09-2015 at 10:40 AM.
Old 01-09-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
He has worked hard to make you enjoy a a long as possible, so you will need to work hard too to make him cum.

One of my ex was really good in this, she knows how to rock and squeeze her pussy while saying sexy words in such a way that I can cum within minutes.

I am not sure if he can cum inside your pussy or use withdrawal method to cum outside. Personally I found it harder to cum if I have to control and pull out at the last minute. I prefer to cum inside pussy because it is more natural way to do it.
I try to make him cum by talking dirty and encouraging him. He can cum in my pussy so he has no worry about holding back.
Old 01-09-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doldrums View Post
1. Hold from cuming for too long until he lose the cuming sensation.

3. PC Muscles - Pubococcygeus Muscle which control urine flow when peeing, same as when cuming. Bascially to help him cum faster, you should hold his balls sort of like this.

http://www.realteengirls.org/wp-cont...9/11/28_07.jpg
1. Do you know if this is common among men? Or just you, and maybe him?

3. How to hold his balls up when having sex?
Old 01-09-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

according to a survey with women 30-40 min sex including foreplay is usually good enough, any longer duration can be painful and frustrating for some women and men.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
1. Do you know if this is common among men? Or just you, and maybe him?

3. How to hold his balls up when having sex?
1. LOL, i don't know why but i just find that funny. Another bro already mentioned he experienced the same thing in this thread earlier. So maybe, just the 3 of us at the moment.

Anyway, all better for u right? He lasts longer. If not, HJ/BJ/ask him what position helps him finish loh. Cowgirl grinding does the job for me. Sometimes if hes doing all the work, then u shud help him so he can relax and cum.

3. I know for a fact it can be done, be creative? U hold or he hold himself... Had my balls held by the lady while doing doggie before, she just needs to reach one arm between her legs and hold. Guy can do a bit slower with long and steady full strokes.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17594 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

A good problem to have!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1