The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3628 / Power: 16
MMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She asked me for help.

i can help her to prove her hubby is the problem ...

ts be careful with your move
Old 29-08-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKing View Post
i can help her to prove her hubby is the problem ...

ts be careful with your move
U know her & her hubby???

Or u can help by "testing" on her to prove is her hubby's problem??

U shld mindful of your purposal!!! There's a thing call DNA test in case her hubby know he is infertility.

Anyway, I strongly in doubt that TS accept your proposal 1
Old 29-08-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
MILFan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
I took a hard look at her back, she had a very sexy back, I wondered why was it so difficult to get pregnant. Unless they were doing it wrongly.
Hmmm..... Maybe the hubby fucked the wrong hole, that's why cannot get pregnant ?
Old 30-08-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
KnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for next instalment .
Old 30-08-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 30-08-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ClaypotMaiHum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizbiz View Post
Nice pic
Old 31-08-2015, 11:10 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

She turned back her head and saw me admiring her back, she felt good and smiled at me. She took my hands in hers, looked in in my eye and said,

SJ : KW later work, please stay back then I'll tell you, ok?

Me : If that is what you wish, it'll always be my command.

I assured her.

We quickly separated ourselves when some of those Aunties were making themselves heard from the corridor outside the pantry. Me still making my hot drink and she washing her handkerchief. I left with my cup before the 2 Aunties walked in.

Later after work, most of the workers were packing up, several of them were asked to stay back for a briefing organised by the management, but both me and SJ were not involved. I looked at her across my parition and squinted my eyes, to signal to her what next?

She scribbled onto a piece of paper and walked past me and placed it on my table. She then proceeded out the office.

I looked at the note and she told me to meet her at the Cafe and Bar near the next building. I quickly packed my laptop and slung my bag across my shoulder and bid good byes to them and left the office.

Awhile later, we met up, she had already ordered coffee for the both of us. I took a seat opposite her, she smiled and held my hands again.

SJ : KW I don't know where to start? I.... I.....

Her eyes were getting wet again, she squeezed hard onto my hands, then she let go of my hands, stood up and walked to the seat on my right which had a pillar to block the views of the other people.

SJ : One year ago, the Assistant Manager Bastard, told me he could help me to get pregnant, he told me he can show me how, I was too silly and blinded by my eagerness to have a baby. So I followed him to a Hotel XX, we had a couple of drinks and he sweet talked me into having sex with him, I can clearly remember what happens, but I did not stop him from taking advantage of me.

She started to sob, I took my handkerchief and tried to wipe her tears away.

Me : Why now then you tell me? I meant why are you telling me now? Did he blackmail you or something? No wonder I find it strange that after he joined our group, you are behaving much more friendlier to him than us.

SJ : KW, you know I always kept things to myself, especially my private life, but somehow, when my conversation with my husband was made known by someone eaves dropping my phone, this Bastard knew about it. I could not find out who was behind it, then he came to sweet talk me making me telling him more about my private life.

Me : So what happens now after 1 year? He pestering you for sex?

SJ : I was too foolish then, he had been requesting sex for 2 times a month since, I had been suffering for so long. I dare not tell my husband, he also don't like to make love to me so much anymore. After marriage, the first half year, sex was pretty regular on alternate days. But after trying so long for a child, he sort of gave up hope. We wanted to see doctor or counsellor, but he refused, insisting that I'm not fertile. But I went for body check-up, my report is positive, I'm healthy.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 01-09-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow wow wow. I wish for a pretty horny colleague too!!
Old 01-09-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

ai ya, nice story but too bad your colleague already went down under already and planted seeds to her... unfair for her as well... pity the girl...

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 02-09-2015, 02:29 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Me : But why did you let Bastard fuck you in the first place? Did you not reject him or what? Now the damage had been done, what do you want me to help you with?

I put on a frowning face and looked straight into her watery eyes, as I put my arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer to me so she could lean onto me. She was crying and sobbing, but she tried very hard to keep as quiet as possible. What in the hell had happened to her? And for so long she suffered in silence.

SJ : KW, I now realised that Bastard was only making use of me to fuck me and not help me at all to learn how to get pregnant. He said he wanted to shoot his sperm into me, but I always refused everytime, until the last sex session 2 weeks ago. He insisted that if I allowed him to fuck me without condom, I would be able to feel and can control my vagina in order to grip his cock and then when he ejaculate, I can practise to squeeze his cock with my pussy muscle and contain his sperm inside my womb.

She sounded rather excited, but she had a worried look on her face as she described what had happened. That is why she wanted to tell me and see if I could help her out.

Me : So what do you want me to do? And why me? For so many years working together, you never even want to talk to me about your private life, and now you want me to know your secret? Why?

I showed her my puzzled look as she lifted her head up just about 2 inches away from my face, she planted her lips onto mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth to shut me up.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 02-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: She asked me for help.

Camp here for more
Old 02-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bring it on, TS
Old 02-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFan View Post
Hmmm..... Maybe the hubby fucked the wrong hole, that's why cannot get pregnant ?
maybe the hubby poke the belly button

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
doomsday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: She asked me for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Me : But why did you let Bastard fuck you in the first place? Did you not reject him or what? Now the damage had been done, what do you want me to help you with?

I put on a frowning face and looked straight into her watery eyes, as I put my arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer to me so she could lean onto me. She was crying and sobbing, but she tried very hard to keep as quiet as possible. What in the hell had happened to her? And for so long she suffered in silence.

SJ : KW, I now realised that Bastard was only making use of me to fuck me and not help me at all to learn how to get pregnant. He said he wanted to shoot his sperm into me, but I always refused everytime, until the last sex session 2 weeks ago. He insisted that if I allowed him to fuck me without condom, I would be able to feel and can control my vagina in order to grip his cock and then when he ejaculate, I can practise to squeeze his cock with my pussy muscle and contain his sperm inside my womb.

She sounded rather excited, but she had a worried look on her face as she described what had happened. That is why she wanted to tell me and see if I could help her out.

Me : So what do you want me to do? And why me? For so many years working together, you never even want to talk to me about your private life, and now you want me to know your secret? Why?

I showed her my puzzled look as she lifted her head up just about 2 inches away from my face, she planted her lips onto mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth to shut me up.

More please!
Old 02-09-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She needs a new sperm donar!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1