The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
liangshanhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My FB experience

Background
The first part of my experience sharing will center around my current FB… I have 3 FBs in total, thought I should start with the current one as the memory is still fresh mah. Anyway, here goes…

Somewhere in the mid last year, we had a new pantry lady in the office. NOT panty lady, NOT pantry aunty but a relatively young pantry lady. I later found out she is a 32yr married busty Minah with well endowed figure of 36C+! Lets call her Nina. Yes, it is absolutely thrilling to bonk someone’s busty wife at the workplace… and I am still doing so but it is mutual. If this conflicts with your moral values, pls stop reading and turn back now.

First encounter

I usually reach office 30-45mins ahead of time as I have to drop off my kids in primary school. I am a 35yr Chinese male who stays in shape by regular gym visits. The drawback of regular gym training is the testosterone build-up. .. it powers up your sex drive! Reaching the office, I headed to the pantry to make a cup of coffee. As I approached the pantry, I could make out a hour-glass figure at the far end… my radar immediately geared up… who is this sexy thing?

ME: *Smile* Hello, are you new here?
Nina: Yes, today is my first day as the pantry lady *smile back*

My eyes were eye balling the figure of the hottie… even though she had to wear the pantry uniform, one could make out her heavy blossom and bouncy bums. Looks yummy!
Old 24-08-2015, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!
Re: My FB experience

Pitching my tent for more.......
Old 24-08-2015, 06:36 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,got pixs of their neh neh & pussy to share.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 24-08-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

me reporting too bro
Old 24-08-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
pinkdolphins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start to a Monday !!
Old 24-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

So jealous.... my FB experience mostly posting food pictures and messaging....

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 24-08-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

You got 3 fuck buddies, already busy fucking their pussy , go gym, work, attend family matter to wife and kids, eating, sleeping.. you got time to update meh?
Old 25-08-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

First Encounter (Cont’d)

She probably told me her name back then but it din register in me as I was more focused on estimating her cup size through her uniform. Must be at least a C I reckon. Wow! How did HR managed to recruit a hottie MILF as our new pantry lady? In any case, I had no stray thoughts then, just a silence WOW on the caliber of our new pantry lady. I am sure she will turn heads in the office.

Anyway, days went by and I realized that this pantry lady will always make an effort to smile at me whenever our path crosses. Something tells me that I could bring this up to a higher level. But the logical part of me told me to hold back and not shit in my own backyard. So nothing much happens for a month or so.

Until I was dispatched to India for a week on company assignment. Bros who have been on India work trips will understand this; there are no happenings in India and you have to DIY if you need release. Needless to say, I am happy to come home.

Second Encounter

As I step into the company building, I was wondering if the hottie will still give me her signature smile in the pantry. Or would she have forgotten about me? As I approached the pantry, I could make out the familiar contours hidden under the pantry uniform. Our eyes met,

Nina: *Signature Smile* Hi! I have not seen you for a while. Where did you go?
Me: *Smile back* I was stunned for a while. Oh! I was sent to India for a week.
Nina: Why never tell me?

**confused** Thinking to myself; why do I need to tell you leh? I am a senior manager leh but… why is her body language suggesting that she is jealous?

Me: Oh! It was a last minute decision from my boss. Still trying to peek through the small space between buttons on her shirt. She must be wearing an additional piece under her shirt to conceal her assets!

Nina: Oh ok. Next time tell me can.
Me: …ok

And I quickly make my exit from the pantry. Back in my office, I thought that this is really unusual. Is she trying to hint something? Again, my defensive mind kicked in; DUN shit in your own backyard!
Old 27-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

Third Encounter

Anyway, I tried not to think too much about it but it just won’t go away. So I thought, maybe I can test water and see if something will develop. The next day, I made sure I reach office 45 minutes before time so that I will be the only person around besides the Nina.

Me: Hello! (din call her name as I still dun remember her name… I am bad with names) As I eyeballed her upon entering the office.
Nina: Good morning Alan!
Thinking to myself: Wow! She knows my name leh.

I quickly went to my room and poured some water onto my table. My room is located at the far end corner, opposite the pantry. I have to walk past the open work desks before reaching my room. This gives me a vintage position to see who is coming in. My strategy: pretend that I have spilled water on my desk and get Nina into my office.

Me: Hi! Waving to Nina. Sorry, I spilled coffee onto my desk. Can you help me pls?
Nina: Sure Alan.
So Nina helpfully (& innocently) came into my room with her cleaning cloth, giving me her trademark smile as she entered.

Nina: Alan, this is just water, not coffee.
Me: I know, I just want to give you a hug. And I fully extended my arms out towards her.

Nina: Oh! Looking left and right nervously… but stepped forward to give me a hug!
Bingo! I was right!! Her trademark smile means a lot more!!! Since she was so forthcoming, I took the liberty to kiss her on the lips…

Nina: Trying to resist my kiss in a shy way… no no… I am scared that someone will walk in.
Me: Dun worry… no one comes in so early and I start to invade her mouth with my tongue… frenching her confused, nervous and pretend to be shy tongue.

There was some futile resistance at first but it quickly diminished as our tongue locked in a massive fight. By now, my little brother was at his full glory, trying to burst out of my pants.
Old 28-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
igor69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyigor69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for next update .
Old 28-08-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hunterxhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My FB experience

nice...camping...reminds me of a young minah opposite my office...hoping to get some action with her too...haha
Old 28-08-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
nokiaN95 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuynokiaN95 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice encounters
Old 29-08-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Can share why the drop of defense to "Don't shit in own backyard"??
Old 29-08-2015, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
GeorgeCostanza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice experience sharing bro
Old 29-08-2015, 04:55 AM
Samster (M)