The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
pauldownhill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypauldownhill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Help! Unintentional incest(?)

Months ago, I hooked up with this older lady that I met at Avalon. She isn't old, just much older than me. Just days ago, I was attending a wedding and my mom introduced me to this very same lady.... and told me to address her as "yi-yi". WTF my mind was blown!!

I later found out that she is my mom's cousin. And I spent the last 2 days just worrying the shit out of myself on any would-be consequences that could happen. FML...

Anyone has this kind of experience before? The fact that she appeared to be unaffected throughout the night, bothers me a lot. I have no idea what to expect and I am constantly worrying about it 24/7. Help!
Old 18-08-2015, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iCow1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help! Unintentional incest(?)

Since she keep quiet, then you also act blur too
Old 18-08-2015, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

relax bro, she more kan cheong than you to keep it a secret. She might even want another round with you.
Old 18-08-2015, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
JimmyCrackCorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCrackCorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

use the don't ask don't tell rule
Old 18-08-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
adoe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Relax la bro. Mum's cousin is so far off.
Your mum - your fling dun even share the same mother. They share the same grand parent.

Incest is defined as having sexual relations with parent, sibling, child or grandchild. Cousin is not even on this list. The issue with incest is there is no gene diversification, leading to higher tendency of birth defects.

Wah lau.. relax.. and continue your fling. Your yi-yi might be thinking shiok ah.. can fuck my distant nephew.. nice young meat.
Old 18-08-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

ClaypotAgain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCrackCorn View Post
use the don't ask don't tell rule
True, everyone keep lips sealed
Old 19-08-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
SHIOKSHIOK88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldownhill View Post
Months ago, I hooked up with this older lady that I met at Avalon. She isn't old, just much older than me. Just days ago, I was attending a wedding and my mom introduced me to this very same lady.... and told me to address her as "yi-yi". WTF my mind was blown!!

I later found out that she is my mom's cousin. And I spent the last 2 days just worrying the shit out of myself on any would-be consequences that could happen. FML...

Anyone has this kind of experience before? The fact that she appeared to be unaffected throughout the night, bothers me a lot. I have no idea what to expect and I am constantly worrying about it 24/7. Help!
where is Avalon?
Old 19-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
FishPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaypotAgain View Post
True, everyone keep lips sealed
I think IT is a product of an unknown incest relation. I gotta ask the Bitch.
Old 19-08-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 11
98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!

Avalon used to be at MBS. But I tot closed liao???
Old 19-08-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dojob1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldownhill View Post

I feel you bro... I had a similar encounter before...

Knew this girl through friends... and we both hit off well during the group outing... Exchange number, and started chatting... Went out on a few dates, and eventually got together...

Till about 4 months after our dating, went over to her place one day when her parents is not around. Saw a familiar photo on the shelf and after confirming, is a photo of her family photo. Turned and left that day, giving excuse that I'm tired..and felt like going home...

Went 'mia' for few days, and after that, called her up and met her again, and told her the reason why... Reason is because, her dad is also my dad... That makes us half siblings...

Broke down into tears of course, as we love one another a lot... But due to such, we couldn't continue... Hence, can only broke up..and moved on our life...
Old 19-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 9
iPangChance is one of the Best!iPangChance is one of the Best!iPangChance is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishPartner View Post
Don't reveal the truth please, pang chance a bit can?
Old 19-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojob1234 View Post

Knew this girl through friends... and we both hit off well during the group outing... Exchange number, and started chatting... Went out on a few dates, and eventually got together...

Till about 4 months after our dating, went over to her place one day when her parents is not around. Saw a familiar photo on the shelf and after confirming, is a photo of her family photo. Turned and left that day, giving excuse that I'm tired..and felt like going home...

Went 'mia' for few days, and after that, called her up and met her again, and told her the reason why... Reason is because, her dad is also my dad... That makes us half siblings...

Broke down into tears of course, as we love one another a lot... But due to such, we couldn't continue... Hence, can only broke up..and moved on our life...
Please tell me you are joking..
Old 19-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

IceLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishPartner View Post
Tiagong or real one?
Old 19-08-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Too good to be true...
Old 19-08-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojob1234 View Post

very Duan Yu ending bro. feel for you...

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1