The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: G.e. 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPussy69 View Post
Vote for only one party...
WORKERS PARTY!
You not scared wait somebody cume & fxxk u .

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom
Congratulations on the immense success of immigration and new citizens policy. We now have new citizens standing for election. Maybe in another 10 years, MPs might lose their jobs too and big enclaves of indigeneous population will be formed in constituencies won by these new citizens. Shrudder to think of such a sad fact.

This is the result of 1 failed policy at population growth . It was not too long ago that it was encouraged for Singaporean married couples to stop at two. Once this happens the birth rate drops drastically . As time goes by cost of living goes up. The rest you guys go figure out . In 10 to 15 years time Singapore will be hit by a silver tsunami . A lot of things have to be done to address this issues . When Singapore can build up enough core Singaporean workforce then there will be less demand for foreign talent.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 01-09-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 9
iSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to behold

Vote without fear hor...
Old 02-09-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It doesn't matter who you vote...
Tiagong after GE will be technical recession...
Either way we're screwed...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 02-09-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

I think tis GE is a PAP test to S'porean to see if they agree to the 6.9 mill pop. If PAP gets more than 60.1% votes,it means the extinction of the core S'porean pop. The over population is the key to all the trouble from public transport to expensive public housing, all the way to the Yang Yin court case. Evrythg is smhow link to it in a way or another.

Take a look at yr surrounding of foreigners in yr country,6 in 10 r foreigners. It is only this 11 days tat S'porean are treat as 1st class citizen. After tat,if PAP score over 60.1%,it will be back to S'porean as 3rd class citizen & u will see news on foreigners & S'porean committing similar crime,foreigners get the "get out jail card" while S'porean,gets the FREE lodging at Changi.

Will u vote a govt tat takes more sides with foreigner more than the S'porean local? Result on 11 Sep will tell.

Vote wisely just once.Bring abt a change for yr next generation.Make those who govern work for the pple.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
You not scared wait somebody cume & fxxk u .

This is the result of 1 failed policy at population growth . It was not too long ago that it was encouraged for Singaporean married couples to stop at two. Once this happens the birth rate drops drastically . As time goes by cost of living goes up. The rest you guys go figure out . In 10 to 15 years time Singapore will be hit by a silver tsunami . A lot of things have to be done to address this issues . When Singapore can build up enough core Singaporean workforce then there will be less demand for foreign talent.
Not true la.

While The stop at 2 did cut population, But today, many industrialised nations have very low population growth esp japan for many Many reasons.

If at that time, there's no stop at 2 policy, it'll affect spores economic growth becos too many mouths to feed.
There's no guarantee that even if no stop at 2 policy, the population will increase. In fact the 3 or more policy been around for some time n no increase in population.

But the ft policy is borne out of this population growth slowdown. For decades, the old man have been asking sporeans to have more babies. They bochap him.

But he have the last laugh cos little did they expect that when the government don't get their way, they will get ft to replace them! Haha pap really loves sporeans

Last edited by sadfa; 02-09-2015 at 05:10 AM.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhenghuaboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sdp can! Sdp can sdp CAN! its time for a change :-)
Old 02-09-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
I think tis GE is a PAP test to S'porean to see if they agree to the 6.9 mill pop. If PAP gets more than 60.1% votes,it means the extinction of the core S'porean pop. The over population is the key to all the trouble from public transport to expensive public housing, all the way to the Yang Yin court case. Evrythg is smhow link to it in a way or another.

Vote wisely just once.Bring abt a change for yr next generation.Make those who govern work for the pple.
During this time. They'll conveniently not talk abt white paper.

Those Stupid sporeans will oso forget n vote for them.
Those who remember will beg the government to please listen to us la. And vote for their saviours, pap.

But its obvious the government don't give a shit abt them
Old 02-09-2015, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
During this time. They'll conveniently not talk abt white paper.

Those Stupid sporeans will oso forget n vote for them.
Those who remember will beg the government to please listen to us la. And vote for their saviours, pap.

But its obvious the government don't give a shit abt them
The Singapore Government is only concerned about the economic aspect of the country to feed the ministers' unreasonable salary.

The nation's GDP is a lie.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhenghuaboys View Post
Yup support SDP in Holland Bukit Timah! VOTE FOR SDP
Old 02-09-2015, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
Yup support SDP in Holland Bukit Timah! VOTE FOR SDP
Then WP supporter in Holland Bukit Timah should vote for who ah?
Tiagong all the Oppositions buey song one another one leh...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 02-09-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
The Singapore Government is only concerned about the economic aspect of the country to feed the ministers' unreasonable salary.

The nation's GDP is a lie.

Pierre.
This is the true statement...most accurate statements you made...

I hv been telling my friends that our GDP numbers had been massaged to show positive instead of negative growth...we should had been in recession if not what they did to GDP numbers...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-09-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
uncleuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchcap88 View Post
You are a caring parent, but not having much allowance during retirement. Hope your children will do better so that they can provide you more. Do take good care of yourself.

Worry for the younger generation, as many paying so much for a roof using CPF.
There's not a day I don't worry for them as all parents would... This gahmen claims to take care of everyone but you don't see it happening at all... So I just assume that the "they" are just themselves with their fat bonus and ridiculous salaries... Also not forgetting those who will lick their shoes and worship the ground they walk on... When I was watching the news and hear that cock minister Ng Eng Hen shouted that the pigs will take care of all Singaporeans I just laughed... Another elderly couple on the next table me also did the same...

I still have some savings but it's not much so I'm ok for the moment provided no sudden "happenings"... Uncle thank you for your concern...
Old 02-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This is the true statement...most accurate statements you made...

I hv been telling my friends that our GDP numbers had been massaged to show positive instead of negative growth...we should had been in recession if not what they did to GDP numbers...
Just like they trying every means to clear beggars off the street of Sillypore. To show the world Sillypore no 1. No poor soul$ in $illypore!

Thank you
Old 02-09-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhenghuaboys View Post
Someone said LTK is a mouse.

So i would really like to see CSJ voted into parliament.

Thank you
Old 02-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
uncleuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Uncle realised over the past few days that the pigs just want to focus on WP's TC problem and just keep harping on it day and night... If there were any criminal intent or wrongdoing the authorities would have stepped in? What's criminal is that the $8 arse is withholding funds meant for the residents and that's unethical and cowardly. When I read the Today paper (sorry got nothing else to read, forgot about my book) and as usual more reports on it... They are not sian ah? So just keep saying the same thing all over again till next Wednesday? Their supporters are also just harping on it day and night on their FB postings...

So this GE is all about the ability to run a TC? My son stays at Bedok Reservoir and I don't see any problems with that area when I go over every other weekend... He tells me in fact it's better since WP took over it... Fees are lower and the common areas are cleaner then before... They way the pigs are describing machiam it's like a slum...

Seriously the pigs should just find something else to talk about...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1