The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: G.e. 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
How about your present Lightning MP? Does he do a good job?
He is a MiniStar..... and always busy schedule traveling all over the world.
At the weekly Meet the MP sessions he is seldom present and the meeting is covered by other MPs...... in fact some residents keep count and for the past 52 weeks of Meet the MP sessions..... he was only present at 5 sessions.

That's an average of 1 appearance every 3 months.
Old 01-08-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
LTK is such a disappointment. What more CSM?

Sure miss the late JBJ. A truely 100% opp fighter/politician.
JBJ was a fiery politician but a politician for a different time. We (the silent majority voters) don't want people who only know how to make fiery speeches and promise this/promise that. We also don't want wayang people who go on hunger strikes or cry to get votes.

Singaporeans are not stupid. All in all, we want the way things are(an efficient and non-corrupt govt) except that certain critical things need to be tweaked. The key word is tweak... not radically change...

1. Like a better transport system
2. Less foreigners to steal our jobs
3. More freedom to voice our opinions
4. A more vibrant economy

We want capable and quiet confident leaders that can work as co-drivers in the Singapore story... If you want to get votes, you better not be those equally angmor helicopter pais like Cheebye kia, Ah Gua Ah Neh Kia or the worst of all the worst JBJ's son who like a broken record only know hot to demand for more Press Freedom and who make not only stupid but baseless assumptions or give stupid suggestions like using more $$$ from our reserves.

If you can't even speak Malay or even a Chinese dialect well, how can you expect the true blue singaporeans to respect you? The PAP may seem high and mighty and out of touch... but many of their good MPs actually do spend the time engaging the local populace, which the WP has done very very very well.

We are not stupid... we will not be swayed by their equally selfish political ambitions. It is their right to lose their electoral deposit (Better to donate). but they should just do us all a favor and give way to the WP or run under their ticket.

Imagine if we have a multi-party govt with those clowns inside. It would be like a circus, with Ah Neh Ah Gua calling for the right for other men to poke his backside legally; Chee Bye kia making baseless assumptions and trying to steal the thunder from his fellow opposition member, Chow Ah Gua Royroy heckling PM Lee when he makes his speeches, HHH protesting and throwing chairs in parliament, Desmond Lim asking stupid questions or sleeping during parliament meetings, NSP sending their Keryvin Lim calling for a sexy model union....OMG... let me migrate then....

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 01-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Of all the parties, not to vote for...The one party we shouldn't vote for is PKMS....

Why? Cos they are affiliated with the racist party called UMNO in Malaysia and are probably just their local dogs/agents in SG...

Also, their leaders are like thugs. A simple google search shows you this:

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne...07-303809.html

Ex-PKMS chief jailed for contraband cigarettes offences

SINGAPORE - The former chief of the Singapore Malay National Organisation or PKMS was jailed today for 30 months and fined $8,200 for dealing in duty-unpaid cigarettes.

On Sep 9, Ali Asjadi, 55, along with another man, Atlis Suryanto, 40, were in the rear of a truck carrying the contraband goods.

They were parked along the backlane of 218 Changi Road, behind the PKMS building.

Two other men, van driver Muhammad Azmi Bin Tahir, 28, and passenger Muhammad Sharmizan Bin Mazlan, 19, were also arrested in the 10-hour operation.

They had begun unloading boxes from the truck to the van when officers swooped in.

A total of 10,052 packets of contraband cigarettes were found in the two vehicles.

Ali Asjadi, 55, pleaded guilty to six charges, including storing about 335kg of cigarettes in the Changi Road building. The unpaid duty of the stored goods amounted to $118,136, reported the Straits Times.

Ali was found to be engaged by an Indonesian who supplied the contraband cigarettes.

He wanted Ali to deliver and distribute the cigarettes to syndicate customers in Singapore.

A fifth man involved in the syndicate, Rahmad Bin Kamar, 56, was subsequently arrested in Bedok on Sep 19.

A total of 24,460 packets of duty-unpaid cigarettes worth more than $255,000 were seized in the operation, with total excise duty and Goods and Services Tax (GST) evaded exceeding $221,000.

Atlis, Sharmizan, and Rahmad were sentenced by the court to imprisonment terms of 15 months, six months, and 10 months respectively, while Azmi has claimed trial after being charged.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/the+Str...04-165586.html

PKMS fight ends with fractured skull; 21 arrested

AN ONGOING leadership tussle within opposition political party Singapore Malay National Organisation (PKMS) turned violent yesterday when the two factions got into a brawl outside its office building in Eunos.

Four men had to be taken to hospital with head and arm injuries, with one of them warded in intensive care with a fractured skull.

Police arrested a total of 21 people, two of them women, for rioting with dangerous weapons in relation to the incident, which happened around noon.

What can you expect when they have stupid members lead by stupid leaders? Also, their website is really FUGLY and probably done by people who don't understand normal web development or even the basic usage of paragraphing...

Old 01-08-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
frenchcap88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post

Imagine if we have a multi-party govt with those clowns inside. It would be like a circus, with Ah Neh Ah Gua calling for the right for other men to poke his backside legally; Chee Bye kia making baseless assumptions and trying to steal the thunder from his fellow opposition member, Chow Ah Gua Royroy heckling PM Lee when he makes his speeches, HHH protesting and throwing chairs in parliament, Desmond Lim asking stupid questions or sleeping during parliament meetings, NSP sending their Keryvin Lim calling for a sexy model union....OMG... let me migrate then....
Some ministers seem like talking nonsenses, sometime not answering direct to hard questions, some also seem like sleeping at their job. ... yet their die-hard fans also voted them in....Maybe that is why causing so many insane people.
Old 01-08-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
That's an average of 1 appearance every 3 months.
Wonder what will happen to me if I turn up for work only once every 3 month??

Should my bosses continue to give me their votes?? Or should my bosses vote me out and get a better person??
Old 01-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
Wonder what will happen to me if I turn up for work only once every 3 month??

Should my bosses continue to give me their votes?? Or should my bosses vote me out and get a better person??
Yes we should fire them. But just like in a company after u fire someone, u dun replace them with a unstable chao ah gua right? u find someone more competent and who would care about his/her job. Not just those very good at "interview" and cannot get anything done.

Old 01-08-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchcap88 View Post
Some ministers seem like talking nonsenses, sometime not answering direct to hard questions, some also seem like sleeping at their job. ... yet their die-hard fans also voted them in....Maybe that is why causing so many insane people.
I think it's not because they are die hard fans... but they have no credible alternatives... No fish, prawns also good.

Old 01-08-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

If I may add, you guys know that PAP is going to win regardless the situation and life is just going to get tougher yeah ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 01-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
If I may add, you guys know that PAP is going to win regardless the situation and life is just going to get tougher yeah ?

Pierre.
Rome is not built in a day. And yes, it's likely PAP will still maintain it's dominance but as long we keep chipping at their weakness, the walls will come tumbling down one day. Maybe not this GE but definitely the next.

Old 02-08-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
WeeWillieWanker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWeeWillieWanker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

PAP really going all out to woo voters. Jus give $, dinner for seniors SG50 celebrations etc. I dread to think what new ways to get this money back after the elections.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeWillieWanker View Post
PAP really going all out to woo voters. Jus give $, dinner for seniors SG50 celebrations etc. I dread to think what new ways to get this money back after the elections.
If everybody do not vote them in, how they able to think of more schemes to get back?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 02-08-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
Eaglemont deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEaglemont deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
If everybody do not vote them in, how they able to think of more schemes to get back?
With the way they wooing the citizens n LKY passing ... plus no worthy opposition, outcome of election is quite obvious.
Old 02-08-2015, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglemont View Post
With the way they wooing the citizens n LKY passing ... plus no worthy opposition, outcome of election is quite obvious.
The old man, great as he was has his fair share of faults and mistakes. It was a tragedy that he would die before witnessing our nation's 50th birthday.

However, in time... I believe Singaporeans who are now a lot more educated and more discerning of their views will rise up. We will rise up to new challenges that will come our way and vote on our feet.

For this G.E, the incumbent is indeed well poised to win. However, as long as they retain their unpopular policies that hurt our citizens and further weaken our core. Discontentment will arise and a tsunami will come in the G.Es that follow.

IMHO, a far bigger danger for us is not that we change our govt, but in our disappointment and anger, the populace fall sway to political pundits and swindlers.

People who think they have the best interest of Singaporeans at heart but are not competent enough to lead us. People who are very good at mobilizing volunteers and are like a clarion call in rallying the discontentment of the average Singaporean who is fed up with the ruling party. People who can cause revolutions but cannot conduct nation building which we need.

They are men, assured of the need for action, for change. But when real change comes, are unable to be up to the test.

If we elect such people to lead us, it would be like the blind leading the blind and it would ultimately lead to our ruin.

Old 02-08-2015, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway. The only opp party worthy of any calibre is worker party. The rest really.. Might as well just don't waste time and effort..

Anyway you all think low thia kiang will leave aljunied GRC and bring another 4 to 5 people with him to gun down another GRC? I suppose if he does that it's east coast GRC.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 02-08-2015, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
JurgenKlopp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglemont View Post
Yes, lots of sympathy votes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1