The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ge 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Bro, I think there is one but I forgot her name.
Who Who Who? Nicole Seah gone liao sia.... hope she come back to Macpherson SMC!!
Old 29-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 19
submarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: G.e. 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Before you mark the X. You look around the Q. You have an ang mo behind you, an ex Malaysian infront. You look further you see ex Thailand maybe ex Pakistan. I dont know.

A fire ignite within your heart because you did not receive your increment last year. FT? Excuse me they are locals or it is? You decide my friends.

Or that the PRC bus driver. Wait he bring out his blue IC and, he say the people in charged gave him the green light and it comes with better pay then born locals. You decide.
Very true...
Old 29-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 19
paul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond repute

Sick of the foreigners.

Sick of Lta enforcement summoning at sight.

Sick of Straits Times everyday front page Sg number 1 tis, number 2 that but nvr say how pissed we all are.

Sick of overpaid Ministers.

Sick of tis cannot. tat cannot.

You know where my vote is going this year.
Old 30-07-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr90r View Post
I think both sides CMI, decided to void it.

Most important, life goes on, sex is still available.
Worst thing IMO is to void it. Just vote for one man.
Old 30-07-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Wow TS bro. You tia gong from where? If is in sept the majority will ride on sg50 atmosphere. Every vote counts! Vote not for yourself but your future generation! Wonder this time will 60.1% increase or decrease. World class government!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 30-07-2015, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr90r View Post
I think both sides CMI, decided to void it.

Most important, life goes on, sex is still available.
If the present system continue, do u think next yr or the yr after,we still hv Gl and other play ground for us to enjoy. Now even want to drink a beer also hv to take a look at the clock b4 u start ordering. When Gl completely swipe out, then u regret what u shld hv done to ur void vote during the General Election.
Old 30-07-2015, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -244 / Power: 0
BadEye BadEye BadEye

Time for change.
Old 30-07-2015, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 9
Kikapoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKikapoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Govt trying to control too much.
Old 30-07-2015, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
bh69sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lesser supply of FL (Legal and illegal).....more cases of sexual related crimes.....

Gov encourage you to get married and increase birth rate....However if their spouse unwilling to satisfy or totally closed shop.....then GL and other source is the only choice for them to relief..

Prostitution is never in anyway supported in sg and other nations....with GL around....u dun hear much sexual related cases in sg (Except for those fetish like up skirt etc, i'm not into that also).

Total abolish of GL and FLs will close down this forum permanently....

Extract from ELD

Remember: Your Vote is Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
If the present system continue, do u think next yr or the yr after,we still hv Gl and other play ground for us to enjoy. Now even want to drink a beer also hv to take a look at the clock b4 u start ordering. When Gl completely swipe out, then u regret what u shld hv done to ur void vote during the General Election.
Old 30-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh69sg View Post
Total abolish of GL and FLs will close down this forum permanently....

Extract from ELD

Remember: Your Vote is Secret
Bro u read too much new paper, and believe what they say. The last GE when the officer issue the voting slip, they turn over and wrote a s/no onto it b4 tearing it off and give it to u. Tell me is it Secret, if they want to trace, do u think its impossible ?????
I only believe if u want changes, start from the top, once u change the top, all below will follow the changes.
Old 30-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Bro u read too much new paper, and believe what they say. The last GE when the officer issue the voting slip, they turn over and wrote a s/no onto it b4 tearing it off and give it to u. Tell me is it Secret, if they want to trace, do u think its impossible ?????
I only believe if u want changes, start from the top, once u change the top, all below will follow the changes.
during polling, when you pass your NRIC to the officer. they will run through a list of name list. and this namelist it tie down to a polling card with series number. Each voter have a polling card with series number So transparency for voting?? I don't think so.
Old 30-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
durian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can't wait for erection to come and eject my bottled-up stuff off.

- instead of bringing in top notch FTs and lower-end foreigner workers to supplement our population, we are instead swamp with mediocre half fuck "FT" fighting for jobs with our PMETs. Locals who are sidelined are then force to accept low value-added job.
- rather than embrace diversity and views, we are heading backwards to a homogenous "i know better" or "you better listen to me" mindset
- geylang is now more like gay land
Old 30-07-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Lily Neo my all time Favorite
Old 30-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

With so many detractors, what do you think if the opposition takes over for a term - and we have a country where the PM has close to a billion dollars in his bank account but insists that he never use it for personal gain. Also, wouldn't it be nice to have a replay of the racial riots we had back in '65 - like the one on 11/07/15 in Low Yat Plaza? This time we have more foreigners & races to kill each other!!

For the younger generation, I think we really should let them experience all these, at least for 1 term. But better pray hard that our monetary reserves be spent on anything under the sun. Singapore will slide into anarchy & we'll have a fun time seeing people slaughtering each other!!

As for me, age is catching up. I may not even be around for the next election. So all you youngsters, the gen "z", have real & solid fun then! But, don't regret.....
Old 30-07-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ge 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Bro, I think there is one but I forgot her name.
bro, tis gal? kevryn from nsp?

https://sammyboyforum.com/showth...&highlight=nsp

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1