The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 11
letmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to all
Re: I'm just curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryst4l View Post
Understood. It's hard to stop once u are aroused.. that was my mistake.. thx..
We all make mistakes. Just move on and life will be back to normal.
Old 30-07-2015, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Cant stop him.. he managed to penetrate me raw a couple of seconds before i actually started tearing and pleaded for him to stop.. he did stop.. at this point his friend tried to lick my exposed nipples but he stopped his friend..

So.. this was my first paid sex experience.. i chickened out halfway but he still paid me the full amount.. i wasnt prepared for it mentally.. i wasnt ready to give myself away to someone i am not emotionally attached to.. but at the same time i felt disgusted that i actually enjoyed him touching me,the rubbing and the penetration..

I stopped him because i felt morally wrong. And because it was too public.. i was afraid of being caught..

To fill u guys up a little.. i am already attached.. but havent had sex with my bf for quite a long time.. maybe he lost interest in me or his sex drive isnt high.. sometimes i wish we could do it but he doesnt.. even when i sleep beside him.. started to even wonder is it because im not attractive to him anymore?

It felt so good having "it" inside me again.. dont use to masturbate but now ive started doing it.. this makes me feel dirty and slutty.

I dont know if ill do it again but I've been feeling naughty.. sometimes when my brother's friends come up to my place to game in the living room.. ill wear a spag top without bra.. and with shorts..

Im a messed up person as it turns out.. im not here to share a story.. just my feelings... im sorry for being me.. and sorry to those who told me not to sink in...
It is a good thing that you were still aware of what was going on and managed to stop him before anything more happened.

Since some years ago when I was younger, I have come to realize that many men, boyfriends or not, want to do it raw if they can or if they dare, and some have even used tricks to do it raw. Just like you have read the Crystabel story. Sometimes they succeeded. When I was younger, I was less aware and more naive, but now older, I usually can feel the difference with a condom and without a condom, but a cunning ex bf got cleverer doing it. I don't want to give details how. Just make sure you look and see that a full condom is on during the act, after the act, and also check whatever drips out of yourself. I know this sounds yucky, but if you are doing it with unfamiliar men whom you don't know through sex work or one-night-stand, they probably won't tell you if they secretly succeeded cumming inside you. Some months later, you could have a baby without knowing whose it is.

I agree with you feeling so good having "it" inside you (and me). I often got carried away enjoying the heat of arousal. I have taken emergency contraception several times especially when the cunning ex bf succeeded cumming inside me.

I have put the morally issue behind me, learned to enjoy it, and this is why I have difficulty committing to relationships. As I said before, especially with the woman I knew who sold sex, it changes the way you view love and sex.

Take care of yourself. The price of sex is heaviest to us women.
Old 30-07-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kryst4l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
It is a good thing that you were still aware of what was going on and managed to stop him before anything more happened.

Since some years ago when I was younger, I have come to realize that many men, boyfriends or not, want to do it raw if they can or if they dare, and some have even used tricks to do it raw. Just like you have read the Crystabel story. Sometimes they succeeded. When I was younger, I was less aware and more naive, but now older, I usually can feel the difference with a condom and without a condom, but a cunning ex bf got cleverer doing it. I don't want to give details how. Just make sure you look and see that a full condom is on during the act, after the act, and also check whatever drips out of yourself. I know this sounds yucky, but if you are doing it with unfamiliar men whom you don't know through sex work or one-night-stand, they probably won't tell you if they secretly succeeded cumming inside you. Some months later, you could have a baby without knowing whose it is.

I agree with you feeling so good having "it" inside you (and me). I often got carried away enjoying the heat of arousal. I have taken emergency contraception several times especially when the cunning ex bf succeeded cumming inside me.

I have put the morally issue behind me, learned to enjoy it, and this is why I have difficulty committing to relationships. As I said before, especially with the woman I knew who sold sex, it changes the way you view love and sex.

Take care of yourself. The price of sex is heaviest to us women.
Hi there. Actually to be honest I love doing it raw too because the feeling is way better than with a condom.. with my ex boyfriends, we've always done it raw.. I dont like the taste of cum or the smell of it so they always pull it out of me before cumming.. never once have they shot inside me..

Im quite heng to be honest so far..

Theres not many girls who openly admit that they love having sex so thank you for speaking up.. its good knowing im not the only girl that loves sex.
Old 30-07-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Understood. It's hard to stop once u are aroused.. that was my mistake.. thx..
You're welcome, sis ..Thanks for admitting & agreeing..by the statement you made above !..many others your kind don't believe it is so.. & tat they will be able to be still in full control & charge of themselves in situations such as yours...danger there !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-07-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You're welcome, sis ..Thanks for admitting & agreeing..by the statement you made above !..many others your kind don't believe it is so.. & tat they will be able to be still in full control & charge of themselves in situations such as yours...danger there !!
Yes. Some guys are also able to coax you into giving in.. like saying, i wont put it in.. I'll just rub from the outside. Or, I'll put a little in only etc.. before you know it, they'll start banging you and you will find it so hard to stop because it feels so good..
Old 30-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
icecream2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes. Some guys are also able to coax you into giving in.. like saying, i wont put it in.. I'll just rub from the outside. Or, I'll put a little in only etc.. before you know it, they'll start banging you and you will find it so hard to stop because it feels so good..
my friend had an operation before so that she could enjoy raw sex with bf for a couple of years.

for myself, usually I would take pill so that if the guy happened to shoot inside me, I would be still be safe.
Old 30-07-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
THANK YOU very much, sis kryst41 for this CONFIRMATION !! ...Deeply appreciated !...so sisters who are so confident about themselves in such situations, PLEASE BEWARE & TAKE NOTE !! ...please take all necessary precautions for your own good & stop immediately & early the moment you sense things are not going the way it was originally intended !!!...i/o of just letting things happen due to the shiokness..leading them from one thing to another till the state of no return !!...just my humble little note to help those poor little sis who may not still be aware...

Last edited by Rickey; 30-07-2015 at 08:52 PM.
Old 30-07-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi there. Actually to be honest I love doing it raw too because the feeling is way better than with a condom.. with my ex boyfriends, we've always done it raw.. I dont like the taste of cum or the smell of it so they always pull it out of me before cumming.. never once have they shot inside me..

Theres not many girls who openly admit that they love having sex so thank you for speaking up.. its good knowing im not the only girl that loves sex.
As I grew older and more experience with my exs, I grew to enjoy it raw, and also enjoy them shooting inside me. You are lucky that your exs pulled out and never got you pregnant because I'm inclined to think most men don't want to pull out and want to shoot inside, or at least in my experience, especially with the cunning ex who tried and succeeded several times to cum inside me, and it grew on me.

Like you, I also don't like the taste of semen, but I tolerate it when doing oral. I never believed what men will say otherwise about how good semen tastes or how diet can improve its taste. All rubbish, as if it would ever taste sweet like Ribena or Sprite. You noticed most men don't want to lick or taste their own but are more than willing to give it to us in our vagina and mouth.
Old 30-07-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 11
letmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to all

Quote:
As I grew older and more experience with my exs, I grew to enjoy it raw, and also enjoy them shooting inside me. You are lucky that your exs pulled out and never got you pregnant because I'm inclined to think most men don't want to pull out and want to shoot inside, or at least in my experience, especially with the cunning ex who tried and succeeded several times to cum inside me, and it grew on me.

Like you, I also don't like the taste of semen, but I tolerate it when doing oral. I never believed what men will say otherwise about how good semen tastes or how diet can improve its taste. All rubbish, as if it would ever taste sweet like Ribena or Sprite. You noticed most men don't want to lick or taste their own but are more than willing to give it to us in our vagina and mouth.
totally agreed!
Old 30-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, agree wif both sis wondergal & kryst41 tat the feeling of raw is especially awesome for both parties in the act !! ...Yes, most guys prefer to CIP more than any of the other methods !..cos of the extremely pleasurable sensation they get during the act, the rubbing, the friction & all...inside !! ...

sis kryst41....you definitely will not be the only gal who loves sex...any person human whether guy or gal, fitted with sensory nerves in their bodies will instinctively know the pleasures of sex once they hv the opportunity to be in it ...in fact it starts as early as puberty for both sexes if i m not wrong...

Old 31-07-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

I am more curious how many okt contact ts and try to ask her to join their stable
Old 31-07-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
I am more curious how many okt contact ts and try to ask her to join their stable
Whats okt?
Old 31-07-2015, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whats okt?
Hi SiS,

Okt are agents is a more professional and refined term?

Whatever i said here will just be words in front of a computer. U have to be comfortable with the person if you are just doing this for 'fun' but having said that if you are just looking for fun, then dont step into this FL, like many bros mentioned earlier on.... unless u know where is your end point.
Being someone who is in this forum and be very honest with u, i can only say, please PM me if you are considering to step into this

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 31-07-2015, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As I grew older and more experience with my exs, I grew to enjoy it raw, and also enjoy them shooting inside me. You are lucky that your exs pulled out and never got you pregnant because I'm inclined to think most men don't want to pull out and want to shoot inside, or at least in my experience, especially with the cunning ex who tried and succeeded several times to cum inside me, and it grew on me..
Yes climaxing and cumming together is really the most enjoyable of love making. l upz you.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 31-07-2015, 07:43 AM
Samster

>> to our dear sis wondergal !

Just a little humble note of thanks for your 6 valuable points which i received from someone ytd nite w/o putting his/her nick ...not very sure but guess it must be from you, sis !!..apologies if i m mistaken...seems to be making a no of bad mistakes these days..haha...Anyway, T.Q. very much dear sis for yr many contributions in this forum & its various threads ! ...It has always been a joy & pleasure to read all those sharing from you & it never fails to stir me !!..haha...Please keep it up & share wif yr fellow sis or even bros here for the benefit of them who may not yet hv gone thru the phases of life as you hv !...

T.Q. once again !!...Take care !..will appreciate & return your favour wif my 8 sweet cherries as soon as i can...once my power is recharged tonite !..Best wishes & TGIF !..hv a nice Friday ahead all !!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1