The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2015, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kryst4l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I'm just curious

Cant stop him.. he managed to penetrate me raw a couple of seconds before i actually started tearing and pleaded for him to stop.. he did stop.. at this point his friend tried to lick my exposed nipples but he stopped his friend..

So.. this was my first paid sex experience.. i chickened out halfway but he still paid me the full amount.. i wasnt prepared for it mentally.. i wasnt ready to give myself away to someone i am not emotionally attached to.. but at the same time i felt disgusted that i actually enjoyed him touching me,the rubbing and the penetration..

I stopped him because i felt morally wrong. And because it was too public.. i was afraid of being caught..

To fill u guys up a little.. i am already attached.. but havent had sex with my bf for quite a long time.. maybe he lost interest in me or his sex drive isnt high.. sometimes i wish we could do it but he doesnt.. even when i sleep beside him.. started to even wonder is it because im not attractive to him anymore?

It felt so good having "it" inside me again.. dont use to masturbate but now ive started doing it.. this makes me feel dirty and slutty.

I dont know if ill do it again but I've been feeling naughty.. sometimes when my brother's friends come up to my place to game in the living room.. ill wear a spag top without bra.. and with shorts..

Im a messed up person as it turns out.. im not here to share a story.. just my feelings... im sorry for being me.. and sorry to those who told me not to sink in...
Old 29-07-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

You're nt messed up.
It's normal to b sexually aroused or wan to have sex
You just need some words of encouragement. Stay strong
Old 29-07-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

If u are not into it from the short story then don't step in. Like many mention there is no U turn once in. Of all u are not in need of it to clear debt or anything. Why bother to step in? Once u numb yourself to it than u are as good as a goner.

U seek trill and whatever u can still do it in other ways i presume many PM already have suggested.

So i stop here.
Old 29-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
psychokid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpsychokid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpsychokid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpsychokid is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think you are just really lost.

Its ok to feel like that, and i think its a phase a lot of us will come across in our lives.

You just need to sort out your thoughts.

Go exercise of something, cycle with friends etc.

My advice is not to continue taking up offers like that.

If you are still in love, don't do things that will hurt yourself or your partner.

Even if you are not, don't walk into the path of self-destruction any longer.

- Kurt -
Old 29-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryst4l View Post
Spent the entire night reading the story of Crystabel/Sandy. Pity her and it's her situation that made her go through all that abuse. On the contrary, I am tempted by the quick cash but I am not in a desperate state nor do I have to pay off any loans or debts.

I would say it's the combination of money and the thrill.

I don't want to do with it just anyone too. If it has to be someone, please bestow me with a guy like Eric but there isn't really a way to choose your client I reckon? I don't want to take any Tom Dick or Harry from my night life job as news will def spread like wildfire.

Haha. Thanks guys for the replies. So far yet to hear from any FL personally, or from any girls.

Am so glad you read Crystabel story!!
Old 29-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Am so glad you read Crystabel story!!
Read also no point if after reading, she still gonna b a pros
Old 29-07-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

just fucked and get paid if u want. thats your choice.

Guys no need to act holy here.... u are in a sex forum .
Old 29-07-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
icecream2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So.. this was my first paid sex experience.. i chickened out halfway but he still paid me the full amount..
I am glad that you manage to earn $800 just for few seconds of penetration.

No FL or sugarbaby has manage to earn that much at all.

Take care next time and prepare condoms if you are meeting guys for deals.
Old 29-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
just fucked and get paid if u want. thats your choice.

Guys no need to act holy here.... u are in a sex forum .
Thank you for your alternate view. (:
Old 29-07-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

Just realized im no longer under moderation!
Old 29-07-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thx for all the pms - some offering me advices, some offering me paid sex because I haven't been mass fucked yet and so you wanna be the first. I have yet to accept anyone from sbf as of now.. I'm apprehensive...

But... I have had my first experience with one of the regular at the place I work at.. It wasn't planned but the opportunity arose and I took it... It happened when I went for supper last Saturday with two of the regulars - they're around their twenties abt 27, 28 so we click easily from the start.. Know them for about 4 months alrdy.. We had supper at Jalan Besar area and then drove down to Changi Beach to chill.. Car was driven by his friend who didn't drink much btw..

So we were just sitting on one of the benches by the beach and talking.. Me and him had alcohol before that so I think we were a little high.. He was getting kinda touchy and started licking my ear though his friend was just on my left.. It was awkward and embarrasing for me though it kind of turned me on a little. Alcohol I believe? Nevertheless I nudged him away and told him not to because we are not alone.. He told me his friend won't mind. I said I don't want to (because I am not interested in him) but this was when he brought up the subject...

$800 to let him do me at the beach there and then.. I wasn't thinking straight but the money somehow tempted me..

We started kissing and he frenched me.... I was aware of what was going on but again i think i was too intoxicated by the alcohol that i didnt resist him, nor did i bother abt the friend who was just next to us..

So what actually happened.....

We ddint have condoms as it was really unplanned and i didnt want him to do me raw.... but he was so erected then he couldnt stop. Took off his jeans and underwear...

I was so scared.. I didnt know what to do.. I allowed him to rub me with his dick around my vagina.. I told him since there was no condom there was no way we could do it so he can only rub me from the outside. He promised... All that rubbing around my vagina and outside my vagina only made me wetter. I didnt even notice that with every rub he had advanced a little deeper into my vagina.. I was enjoying it but when i did noticed something wasnt right and wanted to stop him, he simply slammed it in and fully inserted it in.. ..

To be cont..
This is a classic example of the danger many women faces when engaging in sex w/o a condom around wif male strangers or guys whom they hv just met or who they dun really know well or trust ...unlike their own bfs or husbands ..even tis, there are some who are oso not tat trustworthy...usually for a variety of reasons mainly safety ones like against unwanted pregnancies or STDs...So for those reasons, most women do not want to do it raw & stipulate putting on a condom as a "MUST" condition before having sex wif the men..

But the reality of the matter is tat once high on alcohol & intoxication which weakens the normal senses & renders the person unable to rationalise properly & esp when in tat state of high sexual arousement...watever prohibitions, restrictions, terms & conditions tat were said & agreed earlier between or among themselves before the action actually started, simply goes down the drain....they matter NO MORE !...so just about anything goes ! ..by the time it is realised & they come to their senses, it is usually too late for them to do anything to reverse the situation backward !..sigh...tis scenario is esp true in a one-to-one situation between the guy & the gal where there is no 3rd party to help out...

So TS, do be very careful if there is a next time & not fall into the same mistake..if there is no condom around for the guy to use , dun even start at all...quickly leave & go far far away !...All best wishes to you for yr physical & sexual safety..since you appear so keen on trying & experimenting with this FL thingy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-07-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

End of the day it's your choice sister. It is the forever battle between your heart and your head. Eventually the intention will bring you to the result you wanted. You are old enough to make decision. I think it's now for you to get comfortable to the idea of "you are responsible for what you do". So if you can comprehend that......you will be more at ease to do what you want to do.
Old 29-07-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
tambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS teasing horny n randy guys..u believe TS?
Old 30-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain-Men View Post
End of the day it's your choice sister. It is the forever battle between your heart and your head. Eventually the intention will bring you to the result you wanted. You are old enough to make decision. I think it's now for you to get comfortable to the idea of "you are responsible for what you do". So if you can comprehend that......you will be more at ease to do what you want to do.
I am all aware that my actions will bring repercussions to the pple around me..
Old 30-07-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
This is a classic example of the danger many women faces when engaging in sex w/o a condom around wif male strangers or guys whom they hv just met or who they dun really know well or trust ...unlike their own bfs or husbands ..even tis, there are some who are oso not tat trustworthy...usually for a variety of reasons mainly safety ones like against unwanted pregnancies or STDs...So for those reasons, most women do not want to do it raw & stipulate putting on a condom as a "MUST" condition before having sex wif the men..

But the reality of the matter is tat once high on alcohol & intoxication which weakens the normal senses & renders the person unable to rationalise properly & esp when in tat state of high sexual arousement...watever prohibitions, restrictions, terms & conditions tat were said & agreed earlier between or among themselves before the action actually started, simply goes down the drain....they matter NO MORE !...so just about anything goes ! ..by the time it is realised & they come to their senses, it is usually too late for them to do anything to reverse the situation backward !..sigh...tis scenario is esp true in a one-to-one situation between the guy & the gal where there is no 3rd party to help out...

So TS, do be very careful if there is a next time & not fall into the same mistake..if there is no condom around for the guy to use , dun even start at all...quickly leave & go far far away !...All best wishes to you for yr physical & sexual safety..since you appear so keen on trying & experimenting with this FL thingy
Understood. It's hard to stop once u are aroused.. that was my mistake.. thx..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1