The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm just curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Are you truly tempted by the quick money offer on table for you? What is the reason you need quick cash?

Are you thinking to earn these quick money to buy more branded bags or to maintain a high-end lifestyle because your expectation has increased?

If you are going to earn these money to further education. You must make it a stop eventually when you reach your goal.

Many ladies that work as whore out there were either been force, human trafficking, or really really got no choice because society don't hire them to work due to uneducated or not qualify.

Is not encourage-able but also making the right decision. If you love yourself, want to retain your dignity. Strongly advisable do not take this path. Unless you really really got no choice. This country is very small, words spread around quickly and you might bump into your customers in public.

I guess some OKT here going to PM you.. hope you don't end up like Crystabel..

Good luck girl.
Among all the reply, I feel this is the best one. We all know it's a road of no return, but we have to see the reason behind.

Like we saw a lot girl sell pussy bcz of low education. That's no choice. They need money to finish the study, and then be employed.

If TS is having similar thing, then this is not that bad. Try to find a better way of doing this, e.g. choose the client carefully, try to be a sugarbady instead of FL.

Good luck girl

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 21-07-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kryst4l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: I'm just curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by clapton View Post
Among all the reply, I feel this is the best one. We all know it's a road of no return, but we have to see the reason behind.

Like we saw a lot girl sell pussy bcz of low education. That's no choice. They need money to finish the study, and then be employed.

If TS is having similar thing, then this is not that bad. Try to find a better way of doing this, e.g. choose the client carefully, try to be a sugarbady instead of FL.

Good luck girl
Spent the entire night reading the story of Crystabel/Sandy. Pity her and it's her situation that made her go through all that abuse. On the contrary, I am tempted by the quick cash but I am not in a desperate state nor do I have to pay off any loans or debts.

I would say it's the combination of money and the thrill.

I don't want to do with it just anyone too. If it has to be someone, please bestow me with a guy like Eric but there isn't really a way to choose your client I reckon? I don't want to take any Tom Dick or Harry from my night life job as news will def spread like wildfire.

Haha. Thanks guys for the replies. So far yet to hear from any FL personally, or from any girls.

Old 21-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryst4l View Post
Spent the entire night reading the story of Crystabel/Sandy. Pity her and it's her situation that made her go through all that abuse. On the contrary, I am tempted by the quick cash but I am not in a desperate state nor do I have to pay off any loans or debts.

Take that thread with a large dose of salt.
But if. After reading it, you can still want to b a pros, I think you're missing the point of the thread

But if there's a lesson to b learnt from the thread its that its u n nt the pimps who hold the cards. So if they threaten u in any way, report the assholes
Old 21-07-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I don't want to do with it just anyone too. If it has to be someone, please bestow me with a guy like Eric but there isn't really a way to choose your client I reckon? I don't want to take any Tom Dick or Harry from my night life job as news will def spread like wildfire.

Haha. Thanks guys for the replies. So far yet to hear from any FL personally, or from any girls.

That shldn't be a problem, just pay Boss Sam the require sum for advertising urself for sale, post a thread at Dome 3 with sexy foto and asking price of 5k/1/1 or 20k for Lt Unlimited.
Old 22-07-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 14
tankawen is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankawen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm not an FL (heck, not even a girl) so I can't provide you advice from an FL's perspective. What I can share is just what I experienced with one of the FLs I had previously.

I took the first blood for this particular FL, so come to think about it, Crystabel's innocence as described in the story reminded me of her. She was so innocent yet so amazing that I booked an RTF a few weeks later. To my surprise, she was so relieved upon seeing that it was me who booked her that she teared up, cancelled the rest of her appointments for the rest of the night, and volunteered to extend my session to an overnight without extra charge (she told her agent after the initial hour was up that she wasn't feeling well).

Found out that during those few weeks before I rtf-ed her, she had her fair share of very nasty customers. Some bad customers just treated her like a fuck doll and a piece of meat, while the nastier ones were abusive and rough, often leaving marks on her. I could tell that the experience had changed her, so it wasn't a surprise that she quit the line soon after.

So you say that you have read through the entire thread on Crystabel. Then you would have noticed the number of bros who were posting replies cheering C, Pat and Justin on through their bastardy deeds, such as the initial rape by C, doing it Raw without her knowing, and even the final gangbang scenes. Sure, many were bros who were just using the story as a harmless fantasy, but there's a number of men out there who think there's not much wrong treating women this way.

Long story short, it's not a world of rainbows and unicorns out there. I'm not saying that I'm an angel (cuz I'm not) or that all bros out there are bad (because there are other FLs who told me that they have met many customers who treat them nicely). It's just that the dangers are real.

Sure, a branded bag may seem nice and may elevate your self worth temporarily, but at what price? Money can always be earned through other means, but some things, once broken, can never be the same again
Old 24-07-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm not a working girl (kinder word for a prostitute) so I can't tell it accurately as one, but I knew a woman for sometime who is or was. After several months in commercial sex, it affected the way she viewed relationships with men, and apparently it is common among working girls and even strip dancers. This woman became set in her attitude that sex should have money involved, and it is no more about love and romance. I would not recommend doing this sort of work if you have no real desperate need for money to get out of poverty. If it is materialistic, just to buy branded bags or clothes, you would be ruining your future prospects at love because you would change the way you view men and sex for a very long time if not forever.

I personally also struggle with my own attitudes about enjoying sex and wanting sex, being adventurous and all, and it is making it a bit difficult for me to commit to a relationship.
Old 24-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Long story short, it's not a world of rainbows and unicorns out there. I'm not saying that I'm an angel (cuz I'm not) or that all bros out there are bad (because there are other FLs who told me that they have met many customers who treat them nicely). It's just that the dangers are real.

Sure, a branded bag may seem nice and may elevate your self worth temporarily, but at what price? Money can always be earned through other means, but some things, once broken, can never be the same again
It is true. There are some nasty men who abuse and degrade women, and these men don't have to be customers, and can appear in your life through other ways... maybe friends or FBs.

I like what you said about money can always be earned through other means, and some things, once broken, can never be the same again. Reminds me of the woman I mentioned earlier.
Old 24-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
justdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I have a few questions for girls.

I don't have time to type everything so Ill get straight to the point. I started working part time at a club in Clarke Quay about six months ago.

Was approached to be a dancer with my girlfriend when we were just dancing our night away back when Zirca was still around but declined.

Needed quick cash and I started my night life as a part time dancer six months back.

The money is easy and the job is simple - dress sexy, dance the night away, and enjoy free alcohol.

However, overtime, your appetite increases and the money does not seem enough anymore.

I've had a few proposals so far. I've had men from the club asking me for one night stands, paid sex. I've refused them because it just seem so dirty at that point.

But I'm just curious now.. How much can you earn a month as an FL? Where do you get clients n how do you live with that guilt? Are you ever afraid of the diseases that you may bring to yourself?

If there is any female reading this, please pm me.

Thank you for even spending time to read this.
First off I'm a guy, and not a female.
I'm not going to dissuade you nor agree with you. I'll just list my points and then you can make an informed decision on your own.

Have you ever thought of this as a vicious cycle that never ends? Fast and easy cash is never all that easy. I believe you've experienced this yourself. Whatever is easily earned is easily spent as well. Once that happens, you crave for more. This is just human nature.

Remember how when you first started as a dancer the money probably seemed so good to you? Now it feels insufficient. Say you actually get a sugar daddy. He pays you more than what you earn as a dancer. After some time, the same thing will happen and it will start to feel as though it's not enough. What next? You'll probably decide that being an FL nets more as you can get more customers and thus more income. What happens when that, too, becomes insufficient?

The thing about crossing the line with regards to our moral values is that it is seldom a complete step across the line. It is one where you inch over the line, bit by bit, like a frog in boiling water. Before you know it, you've already crossed your own line and it is far too late to regret or even to turn back. After all, when you've tasted the sweet desserts how could you go back to the plain bread?

The fact that you are asking about how much an FL actually earns means that you are contemplating taking that step. You just want to weigh the amount of money earned versus the risks and moral compromise. If you do this, and end up deciding not to take that step - it might still happen one day when you are at your end. It will become that 'last resort' if you really need money to sustain your lifestyle.

Be careful here. While I'm not trying to look down on you nor judge your ways, you should tread really carefully. Not in actions but in thoughts and behavior. (of course these 3 are intricately linked but that's digressing) Fast and easy money is never good and it goes away just as fast and easy as it comes.

Ask yourself something: what about the future? After you cross this line, what next? What are your long term plans and goals? If you cross this line and become an FL, what happens when the amount of money that earns is insufficient? There are no more lines to cross and then what now? The key to all of this is satisfaction. Being able to be satisfied with what you have is not easy, but we all need to have some form of it. Being able to take pleasure and satisfaction in the simplest things with a childlike innocence is one of the rarest things in our society nowadays. However, in time to come we will all realize that the most valuable things are the simple ones that can't be bought with money or power. Of course we all love living the luxury life. It's a phase, in my opinion. I have gone through such phases, blowing through as much as 10k per month on just leisure without any thoughts of future consequences. The funny thing is I have never regretted it and I don't really feel pained or saddened by the money I've wasted during that phase. I take it as a lesson learnt and an experience garnered.

I guess the best thing I could say was that I asked myself this question: is this lifestyle really what I want? And my very frank answer to myself was that partially, yes. Part of me enjoyed this extravagant lifestyle. Though to some it isn't extravagance but to me it was. However, on sorting through my thoughts I realized that a larger part of me wanted to do this as a display of power. I wanted my peers and others to view me as rich and successful. I wanted to be the envy of men and the target of women. It was a sort of self-validation thing.

After going through many more phases of life this all seems rather pointless. I still enjoy fine things like a Brunello at dinner or chilling over a cigar and whiskey, but what I splurge on now is absolutely what I enjoy and not something to post over instagram or to impress anyone. I admit I enjoy the power of being able to afford that extravagant lifestyle, but being able to afford and being able to sustain it are entirely different things. How many years could I afford to splurge like crazy on unimportant things and for showing off? At the most 2-3years, tops, and then my money runs out dry and by then I'm already so accustomed to that sort of spending power. What would I do then?

Social media is a scary thing and influences us so much more than we imagine. Most people post only the glamorous stuff on instagram and facebook to show you that their lives are 'happening' and that they are living awesome and amazing lives. Human beings by nature do comparisons. We end up comparing and putting ourselves in the shoes of our peers. However what we see is just a facade and certainly not the real deal. Why would you be comparing your real self to a facade of your peers?

Before I digress any further.. take some time to think about what the future holds, what you really want in life and why you are feeling that your life is inadequate. Of course your reasons could be wholly different than mine. It doesn't matter. Just put some thought into this and I believe the answer will be clear.

[I took time out to write this lengthy post because your situation is too similar to a close friend of mine, and it brings back melancholic memories. Sadly, she has already crossed the line that you are contemplating to cross, and probably even further. It changed her into a different person. Though most others probably would not see the change, but I do. Beneath the facade and the glamorous front, she's lost some shine. Others think that she's more polished and shiny but I think she has lost her sparkle and the charm in the look of her eyes.]
Old 24-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
justdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
I'm not a working girl (kinder word for a prostitute) so I can't tell it accurately as one, but I knew a woman for sometime who is or was. After several months in commercial sex, it affected the way she viewed relationships with men, and apparently it is common among working girls and even strip dancers. This woman became set in her attitude that sex should have money involved, and it is no more about love and romance. I would not recommend doing this sort of work if you have no real desperate need for money to get out of poverty. If it is materialistic, just to buy branded bags or clothes, you would be ruining your future prospects at love because you would change the way you view men and sex for a very long time if not forever.

I personally also struggle with my own attitudes about enjoying sex and wanting sex, being adventurous and all, and it is making it a bit difficult for me to commit to a relationship.
this is good advice, especially the part on changing the way you view men and sex.

"I personally also struggle with my own attitudes about enjoying sex and wanting sex, being adventurous and all, and it is making it a bit difficult for me to commit to a relationship."

so true. we all want variety, excitement and thrills. however, we also want intimacy and the feel of being loved and understood by another. can't have our cake and eat it too.. what a pity.
Old 28-07-2015, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have a few questions for girls.

I don't have time to type everything so Ill get straight to the point. I started working part time at a club in Clarke Quay about six months ago.

Was approached to be a dancer with my girlfriend when we were just dancing our night away back when Zirca was still around but declined.

Needed quick cash and I started my night life as a part time dancer six months back.

The money is easy and the job is simple - dress sexy, dance the night away, and enjoy free alcohol.

However, overtime, your appetite increases and the money does not seem enough anymore.

I've had a few proposals so far. I've had men from the club asking me for one night stands, paid sex. I've refused them because it just seem so dirty at that point.

But I'm just curious now.. How much can you earn a month as an FL? Where do you get clients n how do you live with that guilt? Are you ever afraid of the diseases that you may bring to yourself?

If there is any female reading this, please pm me.

Thank you for even spending time to read this.

Ask yourself can u swallow all the sorrow & humiliation that a FL has to face daily. Is those money can compensate your wounded pride?
Old 28-07-2015, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
It is very good money if you are attractive and sexy. Just open legs, fuck fuck, enjoy a bit of orgasm and earn money! I encourage you to do it! Just make sure your clients wear helmet all the time, and don't engage in unprotected oral or sex. You will be safe. Getlang legal girls get fucked many times a day, and they can still return home after years disease free and with tonnes of money! Go for it, girl!
Hey Bro,
Very evil advice!.

Hey Sis,
Do not do it at all costs, just work hard in your normal job to earn more. Do overtime, take up more jobs, upgrade yourself to earn more,or change jobs,...
Never sleep with men for money at all costs. Alternatively, you can try to hook and marry a big fish if you like it.
Old 28-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Are you truly tempted by the quick money offer on table for you? What is the reason you need quick cash?

Are you thinking to earn these quick money to buy more branded bags or to maintain a high-end lifestyle because your expectation has increased?

If you are going to earn these money to further education. You must make it a stop eventually when you reach your goal.

Many ladies that work as whore out there were either been force, human trafficking, or really really got no choice because society don't hire them to work due to uneducated or not qualify.

Is not encourage-able but also making the right decision. If you love yourself, want to retain your dignity. Strongly advisable do not take this path. Unless you really really got no choice. This country is very small, words spread around quickly and you might bump into your customers in public.

I guess some OKT here going to PM you.. hope you don't end up like Crystabel..

Good luck girl.
hey bro .. im curious. who's crystabel and what happened
Old 28-07-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 9
vampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneemeeh View Post
hey bro .. im curious. who's crystabel and what happened
here's the link for your reading pleasure

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=511116

somebody just passes-by for you to love, not to belong
Old 29-07-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:

I guess I have a different point of view.

FL... freelance... means you only do when you want to
Some of the bros here say you gotta get fucked by 10 to 20 guys a month etc is missing the point. You choose how many guys you wanna service. You are your own boss.

In your line of work, you get to meet plenty of "potential" clients. So there is no need to get an OKT. OKT promises a good stream of clients, help you to market yourself, protect you etc... BS la... In this age of the internet, there is no need for an OKT. Especially in yr line of work... Unless there is an OKT that can give you clients that pays 10K a pop else it is pointless. You read SBF and u know the market rate for locals, what makes you think you cannot post the ads on yr own? Btw do you really want to get fucked by someone you havent even met before? The dangers of meeting someone u know, someone gross, some maniac etc should be enough reason why you don't want to transact with strangers.

Since you already have men offering you money for sex, you should be quite a looker and have "ready" customers. I suggest not to accept any one-off transactions. Instead, get a really wealthy guy to keep you as a sugarbaby.
That is an "employment" contract!

If you play your cards right, you may even start a bidding war.
A reputation that you are not for sale and a little cock tease amongst "prospects" should drive up your price! At the same time, you can get to know the genuinely nice guys from the assholes who just have money to throw away.
The best target will be a successful guy that is lonely. Getting such a guy hooked on you, and you will get a long term employment contract.
Plus he may be very busy so he won't "use" you as often

The math is simple:
Even if you charge 800 for a pop, you gotta get fucked 10 times a month to get 8K. If you get a sugar daddy to pay you 7K per month, and you meet him 3 times a week. You will only get fucked 12 sessions. It may be more if he is a sex machine (who don't have to work) but no matter what, you only serve 1 guy.
Less risk of disease. Less reputation risk.
You just need to offer him exclusivity.
With a bidding war, you may even get more than 7K!

As a sugarbaby, you also tend to get wined and dined plus gifts.
So the remuneration you get is all cash.
Why need to use all that hard earned money on bags?
Get yr sugar daddy to buy the bags while you keep the cash!

In short, it is your life. Make yr own choices.
Many different kind of whores in this world, from the whores standing in Geylang, to KTV whores, to FLs on internet, to female bankers/insurance agents/ real estate agents who bonk their clients for favors, & even those who bonk their bosses to get promotion.....
Choose what kind of whore you wanna be.....

In the end, the real difference is the price needed for the above whores to open up their legs... if you gonna be a whore, be the highest paid one!

Good luck gal!
Old 29-07-2015, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kryst4l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx for all the pms - some offering me advices, some offering me paid sex because I haven't been mass fucked yet and so you wanna be the first. I have yet to accept anyone from sbf as of now.. I'm apprehensive...

But... I have had my first experience with one of the regular at the place I work at.. It wasn't planned but the opportunity arose and I took it... It happened when I went for supper last Saturday with two of the regulars - they're around their twenties abt 27, 28 so we click easily from the start.. Know them for about 4 months alrdy.. We had supper at Jalan Besar area and then drove down to Changi Beach to chill.. Car was driven by his friend who didn't drink much btw..

So we were just sitting on one of the benches by the beach and talking.. Me and him had alcohol before that so I think we were a little high.. He was getting kinda touchy and started licking my ear though his friend was just on my left.. It was awkward and embarrasing for me though it kind of turned me on a little. Alcohol I believe? Nevertheless I nudged him away and told him not to because we are not alone.. He told me his friend won't mind. I said I don't want to (because I am not interested in him) but this was when he brought up the subject...

$800 to let him do me at the beach there and then.. I wasn't thinking straight but the money somehow tempted me..

We started kissing and he frenched me.. Didnt quite like it because he was using lots of tongue action with lots of saliva.. But I felt myself getting hotter and wet below.. Was wearing a very short tube dress which somehow meant easy access for him.. He groped my boobs and removed my bra and took off my undies, and rolled down my tube revealing my breasts.... I was aware of what was going on but again i think i was too intoxicated by the alcohol that i didnt resist him, nor did i bother abt the friend who was just next to us.. he didn't bother to really have much foreplay too.. was really just aggressive in getting what he want..

It was uncomfortable because i was constantly on the lookout for passerbys and police patrols (saw some policemen walking around once and we pretended to be chitchatting)...

So what actually happened.....

We ddint have condoms as it was really unplanned and i didnt want him to do me raw.... but he was so erected then he couldnt stop. Took off his jeans and underwear...

I was so scared.. I didnt know what to do.. I allowed him to rub me with his dick around my vagina.. I told him since there was no condom there was no way we could do it so he can only rub me from the outside. He promised... All that rubbing around my vagina and outside my vagina only made me wetter. I didnt even notice that with every rub he had advanced a little deeper into my vagina.. I was enjoying it but when i did noticed something wasnt right and wanted to stop him, he simply slammed it in and fully inserted it in.. ..

To be cont..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1