The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Re: My Past Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by FartingPartner View Post
V or S?
Haha paiseh. Read until I cockeye already. I mean S
Old 07-07-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
kingfisher816 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Something's exciting gonna happen .....

please continue TS
Old 07-07-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
donkeyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for next update ....
Old 07-07-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
WhyAlwaysMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS where are you?
Old 08-07-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2556 / Power: 14
SkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond repute

I think TS better go 7-11 to buy condoms first.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
naughtykidsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for the delay in updates.

As we were walking still holding hands, I suddenly remembered that S said something about she needs to do some shopping.

V: Er... you said you need to buy something right?

S: Ya... need to buy some formal wear for office. My father wants me to start work at his company.

V: Oh... But why cannot wear your normal clothing to work? It is your father's company what.

S turned and stared straight into my eyes.

S: My father will kill me if I wear like this to work. He dont mind I wear like this to go out but not at his company. He is very strict when it comes to work.

I was stunned at the sudden change of tone for S as she sounded very very serious. Its as though she have no other options but to comply with her father commands.

V: Okay okay... relax... just asking only...

S then smiled and relaxed a little before adding on to her earlier reply.

S: I also dont want the guys in my father's company to lose concentration while working especially those foreign workers.

S then gave me a cheeky wink and stuck her tongue out like a little girl.

I returned her gestures by slapping my forehead with my palm and shaking my head at the same time. But I knew what she meant when she say lose concentration. If I have a female colleague wearing like this to work everyday I would be spending more time looking at her and hoping to catch her zaogeng all the time.

S seems to know ION Orchard very well as she lead me to a lift lobby to wait for the lift.

S: We go down to B4. Got G2000 there.

I nodded my head to acknowledge what she said but my eyes were always keeping a lookout at her top hoping to catch a glance of what she is wearing under her top.

The lift came and we went inside. It was not very crowded but we still walked all the way to the back of the lift. As the lift descended, it almost stopped at every level and more people started coming into the lift. It came to a point that the lift was so crowded S had to press her body onto me. I could feel her firm breast pressing against my chest and one of my hand automatically went to her hug her waist. What I was surprise was my other hand went to her skirt and helped her press her skirt down her butt. There was no rejection from S as she just looked at me.

S: You naughty ah...

V: No la... Just help you cover in case people accidentally touch you from behind.

S smiled and looked away from me. I looked down and I was treated to another beautiful of the day. Because S is now pressing her body on me, her loose top had actually opened up at the front giving me a clear view of her breast. But when I looked closely I could not see her nubra. Thoughts went wild in my mind as I started thinking to myself that she totally did not wear anything under that revealing top.

The lift reached B4 and everyone went out of the lift. As we walked towards G2000, S suddenly stopped and looked straight into my eyes.

S: You enjoyed what you saw just now?

I pretended not knowing what she is saying and gave her a puzzled look.

V: What you mean?

S: Dont pretend la... I saw you keep looking into my top just now inside the lift. The walls in the lift are mirrors leh.

I cursed myself in my heart when I heard what S said and just smiled.

V: Er... ya... it was really beautiful.

S hearing my reply smiled back and started dragging me again towards G2000.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
IceLem0nTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hehe thanks for the update
Old 09-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
IceKachiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha I can picture the view from the top .....
Old 09-07-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
HawaiiBigO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro ..... camping here
Old 09-07-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
naughtykidsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When we reached G2000, S went straight to the female section and I was left wandering at the male section. I was just about to browse through some shirts and pants when S came back to me holding some top and skirts.

S: I going to try out these... Help me see if they look nice on me okay?

I just nodded at her and smile. S also smiled back at me and pulled me towards the fitting rooms. When we reached the fitting rooms I stopped and told S to go ahead and change while I wait here. S looked back at me in a disappointed way.

S: You dont want to follow me in?

V: You dont crazy la... hurry up go change. I will wait for you here.

S gave me a sad face after hearing my reply but started pulling my hand again towards the last fitting room.

S: Then you wait just outside the fitting room can? I dont want to walk out to show you then walk back in again.

I sighed and said okay while nodding my head. Sometimes she is really behaving like a small girl that makes any guy melt just by looking at her.

S went into the fitting room and closed the door. I then heard a click sound and saw that the door is now locked. My thoughts were divided as I waited outside the fitting room. One part of me telling me how stupid I was for not following her into the fitting room and the other part telling me that I did the right thing by being a gentlemen.

As i was waiting outside the fitting room, my phone beeped indicating I have received a message. I unlocked my phone and saw that it was a message from S. Feeling puzzled I open the message and it was a photo that I received. S had taken a photo of herself in the fitting room with her top and skirt taken off. The photo clearly showed the hot pink thong she is wearing but her hands are covering her breasts. Then a second message from S came in.

S: This is what you missed.

I smiled and replied her back.

V: Its okay... but I cant see your upper body leh.

After I had sent out my reply to her, I heard a familiar clicking sound and the door of the fitting room with S inside opened.

As the door of the fitting room slowly opened my eyes nearly popped out. S is standing there inside the fitting room facing me with the door wide open but she is not wearing anything. Her breasts are in full view and I saw that she is just wearing nipple tapes. But as I looked down, I saw that she had also removed her thong and her clean shaven pussy is also in my full view.

S smiled at me and closed the door locking it in the process. I then received another message from S.

S: Now you see it now you dont.

I smiled as I read her message. Cheeky girl, very very cheeky.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
sataybeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wahahaa nice one TS, plse continue
Old 09-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

S is such a tease.
Old 09-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Good story. Camp here!
Old 10-07-2015, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Fabregas99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 10-07-2015, 05:08 PM