The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
GongJiaoWei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Past Experiences

This thread confirm must camp
Old 30-06-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Nice TS.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
materialgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good work by TS
support !!!!
Old 02-07-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
naughtykidsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The words from S brought me back to reality. Thoughts of unbelief and worries started floating into my head. I was thinking did I just hit the jackpot or did I get myself in deep shit.

As I turned to face S, I saw her playing with her hands. When I focused more on her hands, I could see some of my cum still on her hands and she is like playing with them to see how sticky it was. When S noticed I was looking at her, she gave me a cheeky smile and asked if I have any tissues with me. I nodded and took out a packet of tissue from my back pocket for her. Before taking the tissues from me, S gave me another cheeky smile and started licking her fingers like she had just had a wonderful meal. My brother immediately sprang back to life as I watch her lick my cum off her fingers and swallowing them.

S: So fast horny again? You want round 2 huh?

I turned my head away from her and immediately proceeded to wear back my underwear and jeans.

S laughed as she saw my reactions and used the tissues to wipe off her saliva from her fingers. She then adjusted her tube top and skirt.

As S stood up from the bench, I noticed that her skirt had been pulled higher up her waist and the back of the skirt is now exposing her butt cheeks. I told S about it and she immediately pulled her skirt lower to cover her modesty. She then turned to face me and gave me an expression like an innocent girl.

S: Thanks for letting me know... Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.

She then proceed to walk away from the bench back towards the chalet.

A mixture of feelings all started to run in my head. She is also very good at playing mind games with a guy and that made me more horny. My thoughts also started to drift to the true question she did not want to answer... What is the longest love making session she had with her bfs and what kind of position they used.

I stood up from the bench and also started to make my way back to the chalet. I did not attempt to catch up with S and just walked a distance behind her all the time still admiring the beautiful ass she has. Doggy... I thought to myself, one of the position definitely is doggy. It will be a waste not to use that position with that kind of ass.

As we walked back to the chalet, the wind started blowing again. As usual, S would immediately hold on to her skirt to prevent it from flying up. I would not blame her on that because if there is someone in front of her or looking at her, they will be treated with the same sight I had back at the bench. Pictures of her milky white ass and clean shaven pussy started coming back into mind and my little brother became hard as rock again.

S reached the chalet first as I had stopped to have another smoke. I watched her walked into the chalet and disappear from my view.

I finished my cigarette and walked into the chalet, there is no one at the BBQ pit and also no one at the table or sitting area. I then heard some noise coming from one of the bedrooms and went over to have a look.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

As I entered the room, I saw A with my kakis and the girls in the room.They had shifted the bed to the side creating a big space in the center at the center of the room and they are all seated on the floor creating a circle surrounding a cup. I also saw S in the room but she is sitting on the edge of the bed and using her hands to cover any angles that may cause her to zaogeng. I was glad to see that as I know if she were to sit on the floor she would definitely expose herself with the short skirt she is wearing.

A then explained to me that one of our kakis had invited the girls to play a drinking game with them. The game they are playing is something I am familiar with. You pick a card and place it on your forehead, you can then see everyone's card but not your own. Everyone playing the game will take turns to pour drinks into the cup and when everyone had their turn they will reveal the card on their forehead and the one with the lowest card will have to bottom up the drink in the cup. But A explained that there is something different from the game that they are playing now. The girls actually suggested to play the true or dare game they were playing earlier but our kakis rejected the suggestion. So the girls and our kakis decided to combine the rules of both games together and started to play the game they are playing now.

The new game they are playing is very similar to the original one that I am used to playing except that the lowest card can choose to drink or to perform a dare. The dare will be set by the person with the highest card. There is no limit as to how many times you can choose to drink or choose to perform the dare so everything depends on the person that had the lowest card.

The game went for a few rounds and I see that my kakis are always choosing to drink and the girls mostly choosing dare. The dares are nothing compared to what the girls did to S as they are more to making clown faces, act like a cat and meow or pinching the person next to you. Every dare seems to be more towards having a good laugh and making the person embarrassed.

But things started to change as more drinks were downed and the group starting to get high. The dares became more and more "DARING".

It started with one of my kakis asking one of the girl to give a soft moan as a dare and it progressed to a dare asking one of the girls to give a seducing look. The girls all went along with the dares sportingly as I guessed the drinks must have had an effect also. But the dares did not stop at that level. Soon one of my kakis popped a dare that caused the group to go to a complete silence. He had asked one of the girls to go to the toilet and remove a clothing she is wearing. The girl will then have to show to him what she had taken off. The group all waited in silence to see if the girl would agree to the dare and when she did, they all burst out in screams.

Soon, the game went from a drinking game to a game similar to strip poker. One by one the girls were all choosing dares and taking off their clothing. There is only one girl that I noticed did not choose dare so often and was drinking quite a bit. It is already quite obvious that she is drunk but with the rest of the girls all covered with towels either on the top or bottom, I guessed no one paid any attention to her.

It was when she told S that she felt like vomiting that everyone stopped the game and the girls all went to a different room to wear back their clothing. I went over to help S with the girl and waited outside the toilet in case S needed more assistance from me.

When S and the girl came out of the toilet, S asked if I could help to call for a cab as she will be sending the girl back to her home. I took out my phone and called for a cab. Surprisingly, it did not take very long for me to get a confirmation of the taxi booking and I helped to carry the girl out of the chalet to wait for the arrival of the cab.

The cab arrived within a few minutes as I guessed it must be waiting outside near to Downtown East. I helped to place the girl into the back seat behind the front passenger seat and closed the door. I then went over to S and asked if she needs me to accompany her since it is not very convenient for her to carry the girl. S gave me a smile but rejected my offer telling me that she will be bringing the girl to her home since it will be hard to explain to the girl's parents why she got so drunk. S also told me that she is staying at a condominium and she can always ask the guard to help her out.

Before S entered the cab, she asked me for my phone. I passed my phone over to her and she immediately returned it back to me.

S: Wei... you never unlock your phone what you expect me to do?

I apologised to her and unlocked my phone before passing it to her again. This time I saw her going to the calls app and she dailled a number, waited for a few seconds and I heard her phone ring. She then returned my phone to me, walked closer to me and whispered into my ear.

S: Your last outgoing call is my handphone number. I missed call myself so you know it really my number. I also have something to give you.

Just as she finished her sentence, S reached her hand into my pocket and redrew it out quickly. She then gave me a kiss on my cheek and went into the cab.

As I watched the cab drive out of my sight, I took out my phone and immediately saved S number into my contacts. I then put my hand into the pocket that S had reached into and was shocked to find what she had left inside. My hand came into contact with something lacy and also a fabric that felt like mesh. I grabbed whatever I was touching in my hand and pulled it out. I opened my hand and saw that it is a black mesh thong with lacy patterns on it. I immediately knew that it was the thong S was wearing earlier and my little brother started to react. I took out my phone and messaged S.

V: Why did you leave that in my pocket?

I waited for a moment and received a reply from S.

S: So that you have something to remind yourself of me and what happened tonight.

I smiled and kept my phone and the black thong into separate pockets before going back into the chalet.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

FartingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice souvenir for you
Old 02-07-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

GreenLED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS Good work
Old 02-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
QuarterPound is one of the Best!QuarterPound is one of the Best!QuarterPound is one of the Best!

Love those games played in chalet, sure have wild happenings
Old 02-07-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

donkeyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuarterPound View Post
Love those games played in chalet, sure have wild happenings
haha bring back those memories
Old 02-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
pandancake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLED View Post
Support TS Good work
Agree ..... camping for more
Old 02-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

iCow1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue soon !!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

S is nice.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
nottiguy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a nice sexperience...
Old 03-07-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

I did not return back to the chalet immediately but took my time to have another cigarette. My thoughts slowly drift back to the time we were at the bench by the beach, the wonderful sight and adventure I had experience. I put my hand into the pocket that contained her black thong. The feeling of the soft fabric and laces made my little brother harder and harder. Suddenly I could feel a wet patch on the thong but the fabric feels like cotton. I checked around my surroundings to make sure I am alone and took out the black thong from my pocket. I opened up the thong and saw that part of the thong which is supposed to be covering her love hole is soaking wet. I thought to myself how come it is wet when she had removed it a long time ago.

After finishing my cigarette and stuffing the black thong back into my pocket, I walked back into the chalet. I saw my kakis and the group talking and drinking at the sitting area but this time not playing any games. I went to look for A as it is already 2-3am and I am feeling a little tired after what S had done to me. I found A busy tidying the bedroom and went over to tell him I am going off. A nodded his head in acknowledgement and thanked me for attending his gf's birthday party. A's gf is already knocked out way earlier so I did not get a chance to say my goodbye to her. I bid my farewell to my kakis and the girls and walked out of the chalet.

As I was outside the chalet, I was thinking whether I should call a cab again or just take a stroll out to Downtown East and hail a cab there. After some consideration, I decided to just walk out to Downtown East and try my luck there. While walking out towards Downtown East, I took out my cigarette and lighted up another stick. I then took out my phone and messaged S to check if she had reached home safely.

V: Girl, you reached home liao?

It was after a few moments that I received a reply from S.

S: Wah... call me girl liao? Haven yet la... still on cab. Where are you?

V: I just left the chalet and now walking out to Downtown East alone to get a cab.

S: Alone? be careful okay.

V: Ya... I will... but I got something I want to ask you.

S: What is it?

I thought hard to myself how I should ask her about the wet patch on her thong but decided to just go straight to the point.

V: How come your thong is still wet? I thought you took it off a long time ago liao?

The reply did not come as soon as I thought it will and I stopped my steps to light up another cigarette. Then the reply came.

S: You naughty ah... go play around with my thong?

V: No lo... I took it out from my pocket and it is already wet.

S: LOL!!! okay la... I tell you la... I went to wear back my thong and nubra just now when I returned to the chalet. Everyone is inside the room so no one knows I wear them back ma.

When I saw her reply there was a sense of relief and happiness inside me. I thought to myself at least when she had zaogeng when sitting on the bed in the bedroom, she is only exposing her thongs and not her pussy to my kakis.

V: Then why you take it off again?

S: I wanted to give you a souvenir. So I took it off just now when I was in the toilet.

Naughty thoughts starts to come into my mind and I decided to ask bolder questions.

V: You so wet ah? Just wear for awhile the whole thong soaked?

I waited patiently for her reply and it was not something I expected.

S: I played with myself a bit just now in the toilet. I did not get my share of satisfaction like you lo.

V: How you played with yourself?

S: You really naughty and horny liao hor... I used my fingers to rub there la... if not use what?

V: LOL... okay okay... just asking ma... No need to react till like that.

After the last few exchange of messages, I mind started to imagine S playing with herself and the horny expression she will be making. I then decided to try my luck again.

V: I dont know how girls play with themselves ma... So have to ask you lo.

S: So now you know la.

V: Ya... now I know but still a bit blur how wet you are that can make the thong soaked and also I miss the part of you that your thong is supposed to cover.

There was no reply from her for awhile and I thought to myself that must be the limit for her. I continued my walk towards Downtown East and did not think too much on our exchange of messages. Then my phone beeped and it was the notification ringtone of a message received.

S: YOU ARE SO NAUGHTY AND HORNY!!! HUMPH!!!
Old 03-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

I smiled to myself when I received her reply and was about to message her again when I received another message from her. This time it is a photo that was sent over.

The photo is a selfie she took of herself and I could see that one of her hand is holding on to her skirt and she had pulled it up to expose her clean shaven pussy.

V: Very nice... but still I dont know which part caused the wetness and how it became wet leh.

After waiting for awhile, a second picture was sent over and this time my little brother almost cummed.

The second picture showed her lean low on the back and placing both her legs onto the back seat as though she is squatting on the seat. She had also raised her butt and spread her legs wide open to expose her love hole to the camera. I could see from the picture her pinkish pussy lips and also the wetness of her love hole.

I was just standing still and enjoying the picture she had sent me when I received another message from her. This time I did not expect to receive what she had sent over and it totally blow my mind away. It was a video.

I downloaded the video and played it.

The video showed her in the same position as she was in the second picture she had sent but this time she had used her fingers to rub and spread her pinkish pussy lips open. It clearly show her love hole when her fingers spread her pussy lips and it is also very clear how wet she is. It was a very short video but all the while it showed her playing with her pussy.

S: Now you know everything liao... Dont show to other people hor... Its meant for you only. Enjoy yourself and dont think too much.

V: Dont worry... I am not that kind of person. I will only view them when I am alone and wont show to other people.

After my last message to her, I locked my phone and placed it back into my pocket. I was lucky that there were still cabs waiting outside Downtown East and boarded one to head back home. All the time in the cab I could not stop thinking of S and also how it may turn out between us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1