The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
teeteedoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: My Past Experiences

Keep them coming bro, sounding awesome already
Old 30-06-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
naughtykidsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As we walked further away from the chalet, I started to chit chat a bit with S.

V: What game you all playing just now? (In my heart was games like bluff, heart attack)

S: We played true or dare lo

My eyes lit up the moment I heard her saying they were playing true or dare. First of all, From what I know the game true or dare is not a drinking game. Secondly, that game when played with close friends with alcoholic drinks will always end up with some very embarrassing moments or things that you will normally never do.

V: Huh? How come need to drink when playing true or dare?

S: Special rule la... We can siam dare but need to drink lo, but if siam 2 times in a row then bo bian have to do the dare if not is choose true lo.

V: wah... so special one? then how you all know who will tio?

S: The girl that tio sabo will throw dice to decid who will tio the next round of true or dare, then that lucky girl will have to throw dice again to decid who give the true or dare.

V: lol... so you today very lucky la.

S turned to face me and gave me a stern look straight into my eyes.

S: Humph!!! Yes, I am so "LUCKY" lo.

The way she replied was so childish but it somehow sort of turned me on.

We continued to walk aimlessly and soon we reached the beach. The wind was blowing quite strongly and I could see S was feeling a bit cold as she started to fold and rub her arms. The tube top she is wearing wont really give her much cover from the wind and she is also trying to hold down her skirt to prevent it from flying up when the wind gets really strong.

Without me realising, S had moved close beside me in an attempt to use me to block some wind and also for my body warmth.

V: Maybe we should go back, you look like you are freezing.

S: Nevermind la... I like the breeze...

I turned to face her and she too turned to face me. We looked straight into each other's eye and there was just some feeling inside me that so wanted to protect her and make sure she is feeling okay.

S: Sorry, but can I ask you something?

V: Er... okay... what is it?

S: Can you just hold me in your arms for awhile? I am really very cold now.

I dont know what came into me, but I just wrapped my arm over her waist and pulled her closer to me.

V: Feeling better now?

I guessed S was shocked by my sudden action as she kept her head low looking at the floor and nodded softly.

After a short while, I loosen my arm around her and she started to move away from my body. When she started to move away, I noticed 2 small perks pointing out from her tube top and I realised it was her nipples. I stood there and just stared at them without even noticing that S had composed herself and was looking at me.

S: Stop looking la... Will paiseh one leh.
Old 30-06-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Straightaway I look away and pretended I was focusing on something far away. I thought to myself that I must be a pervert in her mind now after she caught me staring at her nipples.

S slowly walked back closer to me and look at my face.

S: Dont act blur lo... So obvious you looking at them just now.

I was running through my mind what excuse or reason I can come up with to make it look like I was not focusing on her nipples.

V: Bo bian leh... Not so common to see girls so pretty like you to go braless at chalet lo... You really very daring sia.

My reply took me by surprise and it must also be a surprise to S too as she just looked at me with her eyes wide open and her jaw dropping slightly. Then she just looked away from me shyly and lowered her head again looking at the floor.

S: No la... I where got pretty... Inside the chalet got even more chio one lo.

At that moment I knew I am safe as I seems to have successfully shifted her focus away from me and now she seems to have forgotten what she was saying just now.

V: Not the most chio but still pretty what.

My reply brought S back to life as she looked back up to face me and gave me a smile.

S: You very good at sweet talking to girls hor.

After finishing her sentence, S turned away and started to walk towards the beach on her own.
Old 30-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

As she was walking away from me, I just stood there and admired the beautiful ass she have. Pictures of what I saw back at the chalet when she bent forward to place the candles on the birthday cake raced through my head and I instantly started to feel my brother below reacting.

Then without any warning, a strong wind started blowing again and this time it caught S by surprised. The wind blew up her skirt exposing her butt to me again and S did not have time to react by holding down her skirt. The beautiful sight of her bare butt caused my little brother to react even violently but it was something else that made my brother below reacted that way. When the wind blew up her skirt and exposed her butt, the skirt was really opened up and her entire butt could be seen but the thing is I did not see the black thong I saw back at the chalet.

S gave a soft scream and immediately held on to her skirt as though it was about to be blown off her body. She then turned to look at me and this time I was smart as I had already looked away from her direction and pretended to look at the sea. I also pretended to be shocked by her scream, turned and walked quickly towards her.

V: What happened?

S: Er... nothing la... can we find some place to sit down?

I guess S must be feeling very unsecured now after the wind blew up her skirt and agreed to her suggestion. We made our way to a bench by the beach facing the sea and sat down. I then took out another cigarette and started to smoke. S also started to shift herself nearer and nearer to my body as the wind kept blowing and blowing. I pretended not to notice her moving closer to me but I could not help noticing her holding tightly to her skirt even when we are seated.

V: You feeling cold again?

S just nodded softly this time round as her hands are now more focused on holding on to her skirt and she cant fold and rub her arms. I placed my arm over her shoulder from the back and held her closer to me. This time it did not seem so awkward and she seems to be pressing herself to my body. I could feel her breast pressing against my side and it felt really firm. Soon S also shifted her body and rested her head on my chest. For passerby, we must really looked like a couple deeply in love with each other.
Old 30-06-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

S started to put let go of her skirt and put her arms around me with her head still resting on my chest. Then she started to move her legs up onto the bench and it started to look like she is sleeping in my arms. I turned to look at her and her skirt caught my attention. It could be because of the position she is in now, her skirt is now giving me a good view of her milky thighs and maybe just centimeters from showing her butt again.

I dont know what I was thinking at that moment, but my hand just moved straight to the hem of her skirt in an attempt to cover her modesty from public view. But I guessed my mind was not thinking straight at that moment because instead of just covering her modesty, I placed my hand on her butt. S immediately sat up from her position of resting her head on my chest the moment she felt my hand on her butt but that made things worse.

Now I must be clear to all that I did not intend to do anything to her even though she is really the kind of girl that you would love having as your gf. It is just that things happened so quickly and suddenly that I also dont have time to react.

When S sat up, her body moved in such a way that she sat on my hand which was resting on her butt. So instead of moving away from my hand, now my hand is directly in contact with her bare butt and I could tell from the shape and feeling that my hand is not too far from her pussy.

We looked straight at each other with a shocked look not knowing what to do. We also did not dare make any movement since a wrong move may end up with my fingers at the entrance of her love hole. But being a gentlemen that she says I am, I told her to stand up as she is sitting on my hand. S immediately jumped up and looked away as though she is ashamed to look at me. I took her hand and gave her an assured look as if telling her that I would not say anything to anyone. Then I pulled her hand gently and motioned her to sit on the bench again.
Old 30-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
iLadyboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice buildup leading to whatever .....
continue please
Old 30-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

When S sat back down on the bench, I started to chit chat to her again to help her calm herself down.

V: Er... You okay?

S just softly nodded her head but still not looking at me.

V: Sorry about just now, I was just trying to help you cover up in case you zaogeng.

This time S turned to look at me and gave me a weak smile. But the look in her eyes still tells me she is uncomfortable about something.

S: Did you feel something or see something just now?

When S asked me that question, I told myself that I must give her a very assuring answer that would make her feel comfortable again.

V: No la... nothing special lo... just felt and happen to catch a glimpse of your black thong.

After giving my reply, I really felt like jumping into the sea. How in the world will that reply help to assure her and make her feel more comfortable?

The moment S heard my reply, she stood up and walked in front of me.

S: You are a liar.

V: Huh? What you mean?

S: You lied that you did not see anything or felt anything. How you know just now I was wearing a black thong?

My jaw dropped when I heard the question S asked me. "Just now" what did she mean by "Just now"??

V: I was er... behind you back at the chalet when you are helping to put candles on the birthday cake. But I was there because I came out of the restroom and was walking back to my friends.

S: So you saw me zaogeng from behind?

This time it was my turn to be ashamed to look at her so I just turned my head and nodded.

When S saw my reply by nodding my head, she walked back to the bench and sat down beside me.

S: Okay, at least you are telling the true this time. but you are still a liar.

V: Huh? What you mean sia?

S shifted her body closer to me and moved her lips close to my ears.

S: I am not wearing anything below now.
Old 30-06-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 9
MeeS1amMaiHum is one of the Best!MeeS1amMaiHum is one of the Best!MeeS1amMaiHum is one of the Best!

Very interesting TS

Support x2 ......
Old 30-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
despokiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeS1amMaiHum View Post
Very interesting TS

Support x2 ......
Support x4
Old 30-06-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
MaiZapMeHor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here
Old 30-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Her answer started to drive my mind and my little brother into overdrive. As I pretended to be in shock and jolted a little, I turned and looked at her. This time her looks are different from before, her eyes now looks like they are flirting with me and she also gave me a soft smile before biting a bit of her lower lips. She positioned herself back to a normal sitting pose and it looks like she is waiting for me to make the next move.

V: Er... you bluff me right? I really saw your black thong back at the chalet lo.

S turned to look at me and again gave me a flirty look.

S: Remember just now I told you I was playing true or dare with the girls?

I nodded my head to show that I still remembered what she told me just now.

S: Well... one of the dare was for me to take off what I was wearing below and to show it to the girls.

My little brother almost cummed when I heard what she said but I kept my composure.

V: You can choose to drink ma... or if cannot choose true lo.

S: I already drink 2 times in a row liao... so cant siam dare anymore. True? They want me to tell them how long was the longest sex session I had with my past bfs and the position we tried. That for me is very private so I choose dare.

V: But after you showed to them you can wear back mah.

S: I very "LUCKY" mah... Tio drink 2 times again and then this time they dare me to take off my thong and I cannot wear back till I go home.

V: Wah... You really so "HENG" ah?? Dont tell me you also kena the same thing for your top also?

S gave me a fed up expression.

S: What you think? I not so "DARING" as to go chalet in a tube top without nubra lo.

After hearing what S said, I just nodded my head in silence to give her a signal that I agreed with what she said.

Just as I was nodding my head, S re-positioned herself on the bench. She moved her legs and placed them on the bench again but this time she is facing me and her butt and legs are facing the sea. The wind started to blow strongly again but S did not even bother to hold onto her skirt. Instead she allowed the skirt to be blown open exposing her whole thigh up to her waist and when the wind died down, she did not adjust the skirt to cover her thigh.

S: You want to see more or you want to see other things?

I did not reply her and just turned away to face another direction. But S moved her body close to me and grabbed one of my hand.

S: I think you just now saw something liao... now maybe I can help you confirm what you saw by feeling it.
Old 30-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Without waiting for my response, S placed my hand onto her thigh and started moving it towards her butt.

I still did not turn to face S and tried my best not to have any reactions even though the feeling of her smooth thigh and baby soft skin was making me crazy.

Seeing that I still have no reactions, S got bolder with her actions and moved my hand to her bare butt. When my hand reached her butt, she continued to move my hand towards her butt crack to make sure I know she is really pantyless below. Then without any warning, she spread her legs and moved my hand to her inner thigh.

By this time my little brother is already standing as hard as a rock and screaming to me to take some actions. I could not take it anymore and turned to face S.

I was presented with a sight that caused me to really lose my mind. The legs of S is spread wide open with her pussy in full view. My hands which she is holding on is still on her inner thigh but just centimeters from her pussy. I stared at her pussy and it is cleanly shaved. Sensing that she have my full attention now, S placed my hand on her pussy and gave a soft moan.

The feeling of her pussy and the soft moan caused me to lose all control of myself. I started to rub her pussy and proceeded to spread her pussy lips. S did not stop my advances and instead moved her butt higher for me to have better access and view of her pussy. S have a really nice pussy as well, clean shaven with slightly pinkish pussy lips and she is already super wet when my fingers started their advances to her love hole.

I started by inserting 1 finger into her love hole and it was immediately greeted with another moan from S. Slowly I started to slide my finger in and out of her love hole and I could see from the expression of S that she is really enjoying it. Soon, I found myself kissing S on her lips and my other hand went straight for her breast. Her breast was firm but not really very big, maybe a 34B. I pulled down her tube and started playing with her nipples. S reacted violently to my advances and moaned louder. Her hands is now busy unbuttoning my jeans and opening my zip. Soon I could feel that my little brother is let out from confinement and is now open to the public.

We stopped kissing and I looked straight into the eyes of S. They are now full of lust and hungry for some sex. Slowly S lowered her head and started giving me a blowjob. I must say that she is really skilled in that as she playing around the head with her tongue and gave it some really good suck.

Soon I could feel my limit reaching and I told S that I am about to cum. She removed her mouth from my little brother and started to use her hand to stroke it. Within a few strokes from her hand, I reached my limit and shot everything out. S then turned to look at me and gave me another flirty look.

S: You very suay it is not my safe time today. If not I will let you have sex with me and shoot inside me.
Old 30-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
iDonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woooo !! S not wearing anything underneath
Old 30-06-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

camping for more
Old 30-06-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
iDonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post