The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
naughtykidsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Past Experiences

Had been a lurker for a long long time and finally decided to share some of my past experiences with some FBs.

All these happened about 3-4 years ago before I got married so pardon me if I cannot recall the full details.

Lastly, I do not have pictures or videos to share since I deleted them all before my marriage.
Old 26-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
STARLORDABC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Past Experiences

Lets goooo !
Old 27-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ok. Waiting for TS to start sharing.
Old 27-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Nadal18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please share, I'm sure many here are waiting
Old 28-06-2015, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
muttonsoup126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please start .....
Old 29-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

Sorry for the delay... Been busy with work these few days.

Lets call myself V. It all started about 4 years ago, I was invited by one of my colleague's gf to attend her 21st birthday party at a chalet of Aloha Loyang. As we know each other (my colleague and his gf) very well and the fact that my colleague mentioned most of our kakis are also going, I accepted the invitation.

There were no special arrangements for anything for myself and my kakis, we only communicated on who and where to meet up before going together and of course drinks to bring along.

When my kakis and myself reached the chalet, we noticed a lot of people had already arrived and we were like the ones who are late. I also noticed a big group of SYTs (around 15 of them) all laughing and playing near the BBQ pit. I did not really focus too much on them and went straight to look for my colleague and his gf. After the usual congrats and well wishes, my colleague told his gf that he will be accompanying us.

When we were walking out of the chalet to have a smoke, I asked my colleague who those girls were.

V: wah bro, those girls your friends?

My colleague (lets call him A) turned and gave me a sly smile.

A: No la, my gf's friends and ex-colleagues. All ah lians and ah huays one.

V: Ex-colleagues? I thought your gf still schooling?

A: Last time work part-time at SKII during her holidays and some are her seconday school mates.

At that point, I turned and took a good look at the girls. All of them are very pretty with great make up skills and dressed to kill.

A: Oi... you interested in XMM meh?

V: See nothing wrong ma.

As we finished our smoke, we walked back to the chalet to join the rest of the kakis.

The group of us settled down at a corner and took out the drinks we had brought along. Chivas 18, JW Black Label, Martell... and a surprise to me was that one of my kakis had went to buy a cigar for me. We started to pour the drinks to each one of our kakis and light up the cigars.

We are all enjoying our drinks and smoking the cigars when I noticed the group of girls preparing the birthday cake. I must have stared for too long as A jokingly said to me.

A: brother, your eyes popping out liao la.

I turned to A and we both laughed out loud.

Just as we were laughing, one of the girls approached us and asked if she could borrow a lighter from me. I turned to face her and was greeted by a girl dressed in a black tube top and a black skater skirt. I looked at her and she is really very pretty with not so heavy makeup and fake eye lashes.

I took out my lighter from my pocket and handed it over to her. She took the lighter and with a very sweet smile said "Thank you, later return to you."
Old 29-06-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

As she turned and walked back to the group of girls, I noticed that the tube top she was wearing is bare backed. It is like a normal tube top at the front but the back is a series of Xs down the center exposing her fair back. My eyes slowing also started to look down to the skirt she was wearing. It was short, flare and swinging to every step that she took. When I say short, I mean short. The hem ends way above her mid thigh and must be just 2-3 inches from exposing her butt cheeks. It does not help that she have a really perky ass that swing left and right with force when she walk. The last thing that caught my attention was how fair her skin was and how great her body was.

A: Hello Hello... you really lost in space liao ah??

V: Huh? No la... just admiring the beautiful sight only.

A: Dont TC with me la... come bottom up.

After a few rounds of bottom up, I started to feel the effects of the drinks and excused myself to go to the washroom to release my bladder.

When I came out of the washroom and walked to rejoin my kakis, I saw the group of girls all decorating the table that the birthday cake was placed on. It was at that point I noticed the girl who had borrowed my lighter bending forward and carefully placing each candle (FYI... its 21 small candles and not 2 big 1 small candles) on the birthday cake.

The skirt she is wearing is barely enough to cover her butt cheeks when she is standing straight. Now that she is bending forward, the hem of the skirt had shifted up and she is exposing her bare butt in front of me. The best of all is that I noticed she is wearing a black thong.

She must have realised that she had accidentally exposed herself as she had straighten herself up and passed the rest of the candles to another girl for the girl to finish placing the candles.

I pretended to not see anything and walked casually back to my drinking kakis.

Soon, we were all called to gather round the table and started singing birthday songs to my colleague's gf. That was followed by photo taking, sabo-ing and of course a toast to the birthday girl.

After all the mess was cleared up, the cake distributed and the elders all left. My colleague suggested that we move into the chalet to continue with our drinking session which we all agreed.

After we are done moving our bottles and cups, I told my kakis that I need to take a walk and have a smoke. I confess that I had drank too fast and is feeling a little high.

As I walked out of the chalet towards the beach, I heard a familiar voice calling out "Oi!!! wait for me!!"

When I turned to face the person calling out to me, I saw that it was the girl who borrowed my lighter and she is walking towards me.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 18
kirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond repute

Starting campfire .
Old 30-06-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Join in camping. Pitching tent.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 9
HumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to all

camping here too
Old 30-06-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lookingard76 is Cool - loads of Potential

keep it coming
Old 30-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
watersupply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

setting up tent too
Old 30-06-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
heineken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

we are waiting
Old 30-06-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

I stood there and waited for her to walk towards me to a distance that we do not need to shout and asked her.

V: Er... yes? How can I help you?

Girl: Nothing, I want to return you your lighter.

It was only then that I realised I do not have any lighter on me and I wanted to smoke.

V: Oh, thanks... I needed that.

I took the lighter from her and light up my cigarette. I took the first puff, turned my head and blew the smoke high into the sky away from her.

Girl: Wah... act cool huh?

V: No la, I dont blow smoke into girl's face one... So have to turn away and blow into the sky lo.

She gave me an angel like smile and nodded her head like she noted what I had just said.

I moved the cigarette to my left hand and extended my right hand out to her.

V: Anyway, I'm V.

She looked straight into my eyes and smiled. She took my right hand with her right hand and placed her left hand on her tummy, she then gave a small bow and said.

Girl: Nice to meet you. I'm S.

We both paused for a brief moment and laughed at ourselves.

V: Ha Ha Ha... Very drama sia.

S: You started one leh... Act so gentlemen.

I smiled, turned my body away from her and started to walk away to continue my stroll and smoke.

S: Wei... You going back liao?

V: No la... Just wanted to take a stroll and smoke. Drank too fast just now with A.

I saw S's eyes lit up and she sort of ran to me.

S: Just nice, I also needed to walk a bit. Just now played some drinking games and I also drank a lot.

I gave her a nod in acknowledgement and we walked side by side towards an open area.
Old 30-06-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
puyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"perky ass that swing left and right with force when she walk" ......

love this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1