The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Friend's wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Don't let the wife find out lor. Fuck other ppl wife very shiok one. You know y men want fuck their gf, cos one day their gf will be other ppl wife, so the feeling of fucking other ppl wife can boost up their confident. U might say my thinking rot, but don't deny this is the true fact n is happening every minutes.

Yes... But it's not because she is someone wife...it's because she is just so...Argh....

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 08-04-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRider View Post
TS to progress further to the next level or not, I simply put it you must understand fully the "rules of engagement" - example: to/not to chiong-consequences-back up plan.. All the best Bro

What u mean by rules of engagement?

Old 08-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
The difference between chee byes is whether you are paying for it. Eat at restaurant u won't mind whether the plates were used for the first time or not or who owns the plates. U eat and fuck off. Food how nice oso nobody eat le want to live in the restaurant.

Today u fuxk ppl's wife tomorrow some ppl fuck your wife. U don't fuck ppl's wife wat guarantee is there that ppl won't fuck your wife? Government give u sticker paste on your wife chee bye so others won't fuck arh?

Karma ... Kar Chng lah. Fuxk Liao then post FR la
Hahaha, ur post made my day. I for one believe in Karma actually but this gal is seriously worth getting fucked over if I get to do the same to her.

She oversees now, will try to ask her out when she get back to "catch up"...lol...

Old 08-04-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, so u are looking for love or fling?
Old 08-04-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Hahaha, ur post made my day. I for one believe in Karma actually but this gal is seriously worth getting fucked over if I get to do the same to her.

She oversees now, will try to ask her out when she get back to "catch up"...lol...
Good luck Bro ... hope you have considered all the rules of engagement and contingencies

Waiting for FR ! haha
Old 08-04-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldman13 View Post
Hi, so u are looking for love or fling?
Fling.... Right now it's way more lust than love...but she does have a very lovely personality.

Old 08-04-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

I think TS already had the answer in mind..

No matter what we say, if it is positive advise he will gain more confident, if it is negative reply he will always find 101 excuses to bargain.

However, i am a (horny) men too so if i happen to chance upon this also, i will definitely grab it like you did and go for it
Old 08-04-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
I think TS already had the answer in mind..

No matter what we say, if it is positive advise he will gain more confident, if it is negative reply he will always find 101 excuses to bargain.

However, i am a (horny) men too so if i happen to chance upon this also, i will definitely grab it like you did and go for it
Lol...not really. I do think of the consequences. In an ideal world and situation, I would have chiong immediately. The friend is an okay guy which makes it hard for me... Sigh...but ny dick is overruling the mind....

Also need ideas how to move forward and make her consider. Women after all give sex for love, even during flings it's for companionship right?

Old 08-04-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
adoe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U already know how to make her consider.

The issue u have is whether to move forward or backward.
Just remember what many bros have advised.. remember the rules of engagement. If u proceed. It's best that your friend never finds out.

There's also another thing. Even if there's no damage, he doesn't ever know, there's still a thing called karma. It will come back some way or another, somehow. Do more good things, accumulate good karma.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
fidodido21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfidodido21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I still believe in karma bro...

Even if the guy is not your buddy, as long as 'friend', better don't up to wife...

Chinese saying 'Peng You Qi, Bu Ke Qi'... I hope you understand...

Why I said karma? As once I did that too... And karma returned, and ruined my marriage... So well...
Old 08-04-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Want to pose a question to all here:

One of my friends (Whom I met on a military course while serving the nation) has a really hot and chio wife named G. Very pretty and slim and endowed with the most amazing rack I have seen on such a small lithe frame. (She told me she is D cup). She used to work in the hospital but is now doing other things.

I am not super close to the guy but over coffee and other things, had met up with his wife one on one. Her husband S is an academic so is the boring Rafflesian type.

We went for KTV and even singing courses together and got to know each other a little better. She even invited me to her graduation ceremony and from there, we got a bit closer.

Got to know that their marriage is in the rocks and they haven't been intimate for a few years liao. Been flirting with G over Whatsapp but I must say I am quite tempted to take it to another level and I can feel she like any other human being is craving for emotional and physical support. S however like never really satisfy her liddat and they contemplated divorce a few times...

I am not close to the husband so cannot say I'm his buddy. I know its wrong...but I'm not sure what to do.

Would like to hear bro's thoughts on the matter...
I won't do that. Think about it. What happens after you upped her.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
And is why I considering mah... head says no or wait until marriage break up but kuku Jiao says Mai Tu liao!

God I have been thinking of her delicious tits since the day I met her.... So succulent and tasty...
I don't think you're the only guy thinking of her delicious tits. I'd say, just do it. There are many guys wanting to up the same girl, if she's as delicious as you said.

There was once, I had the chance to up this girl, but I thought, gentleman abit, or wait til time is right. The right time never came. Opportunity seldom comes twice, if got chance to up, and wouldn't affect your own life much, just do it, but do it wisely.

Eat must wipe mouth.
Old 08-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

please, with ur pathetic ching chong new generation sg guy seduction skills along with a pico size dick, your sex budfy is ur right hand
Old 08-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think about it, if your friend fark your wife in future. What is your reaction?
Also, if the whole camp know that you fark your same camp mate's wife, how many guns going to fire at you?
Old 08-04-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurios View Post
Think about it, if your friend fark your wife in future. What is your reaction?
Also, if the whole camp know that you fark your same camp mate's wife, how many guns going to fire at you?
Again...he is not my camp mate. Those are my buddies, this fella is just a friend.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1