The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Friend's wife

Want to pose a question to all here:

One of my friends (Whom I met on a military course while serving the nation) has a really hot and chio wife named G. Very pretty and slim and endowed with the most amazing rack I have seen on such a small lithe frame. (She told me she is D cup). She used to work in the hospital but is now doing other things.

I am not super close to the guy but over coffee and other things, had met up with his wife one on one. Her husband S is an academic so is the boring Rafflesian type.

We went for KTV and even singing courses together and got to know each other a little better. She even invited me to her graduation ceremony and from there, we got a bit closer.

Got to know that their marriage is in the rocks and they haven't been intimate for a few years liao. Been flirting with G over Whatsapp but I must say I am quite tempted to take it to another level and I can feel she like any other human being is craving for emotional and physical support. S however like never really satisfy her liddat and they contemplated divorce a few times...

I am not close to the husband so cannot say I'm his buddy. I know its wrong...but I'm not sure what to do.

Would like to hear bro's thoughts on the matter...

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 07-04-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
chinhoseh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchinhoseh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Friend's wife

Bro

The wife should be very pretty right?
Old 07-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is a saying, just do it. N also do it but don't get caught. Every pussy need a cock, the more cock it has, the more appealing it appeared to the men. Enjoy before other men bang her
Old 07-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinhoseh View Post
Bro

The wife should be very pretty right?

Yeah very pretty with a unbelievable bod. Plus she dun like to show off the kind. Not slutty at all but can tell is a repressed animal inside.

Old 07-04-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Brother I really peifu you. Nsf courses everybody treated like shit. Yet you can find time to know your coursemate wife. Shiok Lah BROTHER. NS really shiok. Can know to fuck others wife. But have you thought ? If you ever Kena found out lol. This guy going to EXPOSE you to all the camp mates and than how you face them for the future ICT ? Unless you commando 5 years MR liao..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 07-04-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if you are married, think about your own wife and family first.

if you are single, why not? her marriage is on the rocks, so it is either you or someone else who will be her emotional and physical support.
Old 07-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_v2 View Post
if you are married, think about your own wife and family first.

if you are single, why not? her marriage is on the rocks, so it is either you or someone else who will be her emotional and physical support.
Don't let the wife find out lor. Fuck other ppl wife very shiok one. You know y men want fuck their gf, cos one day their gf will be other ppl wife, so the feeling of fucking other ppl wife can boost up their confident. U might say my thinking rot, but don't deny this is the true fact n is happening every minutes.
Old 07-04-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Brother I really peifu you. Nsf courses everybody treated like shit. Yet you can find time to know your coursemate wife. Shiok Lah BROTHER. NS really shiok. Can know to fuck others wife. But have you thought ? If you ever Kena found out lol. This guy going to EXPOSE you to all the camp mates and than how you face them for the future ICT ? Unless you commando 5 years MR liao..
It's military but nothing to do with my NS unit it so it's safe. Hard to describe until you actually see her then u will understand how I feel.

Old 07-04-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
It's military but nothing to do with my NS unit it so it's safe. Hard to describe until you actually see her then u will understand how I feel.
bro agree that if u r single just cheong la, maybe u can have her for life ...

but if u r married, be careful ...
Old 08-04-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
TS to progress further to the next level or not, I simply put it you must understand fully the "rules of engagement" - example: to/not to chiong-consequences-back up plan.. All the best Bro

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 08-04-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

The difference between chee byes is whether you are paying for it. Eat at restaurant u won't mind whether the plates were used for the first time or not or who owns the plates. U eat and fuck off. Food how nice oso nobody eat le want to live in the restaurant.

Today u fuxk ppl's wife tomorrow some ppl fuck your wife. U don't fuck ppl's wife wat guarantee is there that ppl won't fuck your wife? Government give u sticker paste on your wife chee bye so others won't fuck arh?

Karma ... Kar Chng lah. Fuxk Liao then post FR la
Old 08-04-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

choice is yours bro
Old 08-04-2015, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
chinhoseh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchinhoseh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro

She is married. Unless they happily divorse
Old 08-04-2015, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinhoseh View Post
Bro

She is married. Unless they happily divorse
Does unhappily married count?

Old 08-04-2015, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
choice is yours bro
And is why I considering mah... head says no or wait until marriage break up but kuku Jiao says Mai Tu liao!

God I have been thinking of her delicious tits since the day I met her.... So succulent and tasty...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1