The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future
Re: Say “NO” To Singapore Transport Fare Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Just my friendly POV here... not to debate of cos...

Sinagpore short changing them? of cos with their big fat salary i think it ok for them to earn tat much! problem is how well are they doing their job? how well are they doing for their part in singapore? from the unreasonable prices of HDB flats to so many flood cases in singapore! Remember they say with $1000 u can even own a flat in singapore? And By letting more FT to work in singapore... to snatch the job of our local true singaporean?

With high rises to our cost of living in singapore... how much do u think is a comfortable pay living in singapore? And how can a small country fight with the like of first tier country like new york,london?

I do agree with u tat there is no perfect city or country! Just tat for me i wouldn't want to retire in a country like this... or maybe i should say in singaore there is no word call retirement for our average folks out there

Cheers and have a nice day
maybe he jus some rich kid being well fed by the family.
Old 29-12-2013, 02:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
I'm glad you realise that the COE system generates a lot of money for the government, there are many who complain about the COE prices. But COE prices fluctuate. It may be 75k now but let's not forget the days where it used to be just 14k or less for Cat B. When the COE prices drop again, where would the money come from?

And is our public transport really that expensive? Compare it with the public transport cost in top cities like NYC, HK, London. I find that our public transport prices are rather reasonable even if there was to be a small increase.

And as for the minister's salary, think about how much your ministers would make if they were to work in the private sector. You get what you pay for. I'm sure LHL and most other ministers will have no problem earning 10x as much in the private sector. Singapore is already short changing them. And think about it, how much do our ministers make collectively? If they decide to forgo ALL their salary, would it really help Singapore's finances? Would raising public transport fares bring in more money than that?

Or why not, find a country or city that you think is perfect and move there? If the place doesn't exist, accept that there is no "perfect" country.
Dont know you troll, PAP IB or real. But you are far from reality and just repeating PAP mantra and PAP excuses. It is already proven none of the PAP MPs and Ministers can earn more at private sector. New PAP compare to Old PAP are offering more excuses than solutions these days.

None of the PAP Ministers and PAP MPs voted out from Aljunied GRC and Punggol East are earning more salary than when they were Ministers and MPs. Lim Hwee Hua and George Yeo are just banking on their PAP connections to earn Advisory roles with no real executive power in private companies. Once PAP loses power, they will also lose their Advisory roles.

The lesser PAP MPs who lost are no great talents who now works at SMEs using PAP links. Zainul Abidin is working at SME SPH Radio, Cynthia Phua, Desmond Choo and Ong Ye Kung at SME NTUC. Michael Palmer once no longer PAP member and MP suddenly lost his 'talent' and downgrade from Partner of bigger law firm to boutique law firm as ordinary lawyer.

Where the money come from? The money come from taxes we paid. And why do you say COE is only for revenue purpose when PAP said COE was to prevent roads from jamming. Where do the money to feed the most expensive Cabinet come from ? From taxes. 1/3 of revenue from GST Hike of 3% to 7% went to Minister and Civil Service pay hike and GST was suppose to 'help the poor'. I find other countries public transport price reasonable for the wages they earn and they are at least 100 years old but faster frequencies. How to compare ??
Old 29-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
I'm glad you realise that the COE system generates a lot of money for the government, there are many who complain about the COE prices. But COE prices fluctuate. It may be 75k now but let's not forget the days where it used to be just 14k or less for Cat B. When the COE prices drop again, where would the money come from?

And is our public transport really that expensive? Compare it with the public transport cost in top cities like NYC, HK, London. I find that our public transport prices are rather reasonable even if there was to be a small increase.

And as for the minister's salary, think about how much your ministers would make if they were to work in the private sector. You get what you pay for. I'm sure LHL and most other ministers will have no problem earning 10x as much in the private sector. Singapore is already short changing them. And think about it, how much do our ministers make collectively? If they decide to forgo ALL their salary, would it really help Singapore's finances? Would raising public transport fares bring in more money than that?

Or why not, find a country or city that you think is perfect and move there? If the place doesn't exist, accept that there is no "perfect" country.
Stop repeating 'if not happy, migrate'. Singapore belongs to Singaporeans, not belong to PAP. Singaporeans have every right to criticise Government be it PAP or WP. Nobody is above criticism and indispensable in Singapore. No other countries will give equal opportunities to new migrants if you migrate. If you think Singapore is rotting, stay and change it right. Singaporeans do not have anywhere else to go. Use your role as donor, voter, counting agent, volunteer, candidate, polling agent etc to change things.

No foreigner in Singapore will help make Singapore a better place. In the colonial times, immigration is fine because Singapore was not a country yet, no pledge, no anthem, no Constitution, no elections etc. But now Singapore has all these and is a country so foreigners do pose a threat to Singaporeans.
If we ever lose Singapore, we have nothing left.

If others eat shit, does not mean Singapore need to eat too. Using excuses like not perfect etc to minimize impact of incompetencies is getting stale.

Old 29-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just my friendly POV here... not to debate of cos...

Sinagpore short changing them? of cos with their big fat salary i think it ok for them to earn tat much! problem is how well are they doing their job? how well are they doing for their part in singapore? from the unreasonable prices of HDB flats to so many flood cases in singapore! Remember they say with $1000 u can even own a flat in singapore? And By letting more FT to work in singapore... to snatch the job of our local true singaporean?

With high rises to our cost of living in singapore... how much do u think is a comfortable pay living in singapore? And how can a small country fight with the like of first tier country like new york,london?

I do agree with u tat there is no perfect city or country! Just tat for me i wouldn't want to retire in a country like this... or maybe i should say in singaore there is no word call retirement for our average folks out there

Cheers and have a nice day
Cheers bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj583 View Post
1) COE at 14k? That was in 2009? Check the stat bro, 2600 COE per bidding x 2 per month, x 12 = $ xxxxxxxxx.
2 ) HBD prices - 4 room BTO flat at bukit panjang cost 320k?

Since our minster are paid world class pay cheque , of course, they have to do a WORLD CLASS job, isn't?

Just for the record - 我爱国,不爱棠!

Just my opinion
My point about the COE was that it'll go up and it'll go down sooner or later. What happens when it reaches 2009 levels again?
I have absolutely no idea how much a BYO flat in Bukit Panjang costs so I'll take your word for it. However, I saw some 4A resale units going for 450 to
500+k online so 320k for a brand new flat sounds like a steal? The government seems to be doing a good job here at dishing out subsidies for first time home owners.

As I've said, in the private sector, they'll be paid much more. I think they're doing a world class job. After all, we're a first world country, absolutely on par with NYC and London. Cheers.
Old 29-12-2013, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

First world country But for sure not First world Transport

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/new-downtow...183532725.html

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 29-12-2013, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
curry_mutu_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Either you are a terrorist or a plain stupid idiot goondoo who are unable to stand up for yourself as a Singaporean thus coming here to spew garbage and destroy your own country !

who is perfect ? Are you perfect, are your parents perfect etc......?

The answer is Nobody is therefore DO NOT EXPECT mechanical equipment to be running perfect for 24/7 365 days !!! Simple logic you also cannot figure out, indeed you are jiat liao bee

There are many cyber nuts and goondoos like you followed the masses/clone samsters blindly joining those anonymous terrorists to criticize and attack your own govt and country 24/7 365 days purposely making every minor issue a mountain out of a molehill !!!

Whenever someone declared publicly he is a supporter of PAP govt, many terrorists and fake clones will start to attack/harass/bully that particular forummer hysterically & nonsensically, why to that extent, becos terrorists are afraid "A United Singaporean" !!!

Young punk kid like you is a good example who cannot take the heat in this cyber games/forum(S) especially one when is humiliated thus have to follow the masses joining those anonymous terrorists to criticize and attack your own country foolishly.

If you were to criticize your own country and attack your own govt publicly, I assured you your foreign friends, colleagues, Chinese PRCs mei mei all will quietly laugh at you for not appreciating what the govt has done for the country till date.

Open your cock eye and compare to other countries then you come here cow father cow mother, as for now, you do not have any right to criticize your own govt becos yourself don't even know what the heck you are talking about.

Those anonymous terrorists are out to destroy our country, wanting your Sing dollar to depreciate like RUUUUUUPEEEEEEES !!!! Do you understand Idiot ?

SHAME ON YOU !!!
Old 29-12-2013, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
curry_mutu_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
Stop repeating 'if not happy, migrate'. Singapore belongs to Singaporeans, not belong to PAP. Singaporeans have every right to criticise Government be it PAP or WP. Nobody is above criticism and indispensable in Singapore. No other countries will give equal opportunities to new migrants if you migrate. If you think Singapore is rotting, stay and change it right. Singaporeans do not have anywhere else to go. Use your role as donor, voter, counting agent, volunteer, candidate, polling agent etc to change things.

As usual, your duty here is to brain wash the young Singaporeans to go against our hardworking govt !!!

You are one of those terrorists lurking here 365 days 24/7 making every minor issue a mountain out of a molehill, using dirty tactics to brain wash younger Singaporeans 24/7 in every forum(S) where available, what else can you do ???

Whenever someone declared publicly he is a supporter of PAP govt, many terrorists and fake clones LIKE YOU will start to attack/harass/bully that particular guy hysterically & nonsensically, why to that extent, becos terrorists are afraid of "A United Singaporean" !!!

Many samsters here are a good example, those who cannot take the heat in this cyber games/forum(S) especially when one is humiliated openly in this forum thus have to follow the masses joining those anonymous terrorists LIKE YOU to criticize and attack our own country foolishly.

Its easy to identify those foolish samsters, they like to use the acronym of Singaporean as Sinkies, these are the foolish idiots naming your own fellow Singaporeans as Sinkies, these are the ones that cannot take the heat in cyber forums thus following the blind widly, to them they thought is trendy, aren't they Sinkies as well ???

Samsters criticize your own country and attack your own govt publicly, I assured you your foreign friends, colleagues, Chinese PRCs mei mei all will quietly laugh at you for not appreciating what the govt has done for the country till date.

Those anonymous terrorists LIKE YOU nick "kuasimi"are out to destroy our country, wanting your Sing dollar to depreciate like RUUPEES !!!!

SHAME ON YOU "kuasimi" !!!
Old 29-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
jj583 jj583 jj583

Quote:
Originally Posted by curry_mutu_man View Post
[COLOR="Blue"][B]As usual, your duty here is to brain wash the young Singaporeans to go against our hardworking govt !!!

You are one of those terrorists lurking here 365 days 24/7 making every minor issue a mountain out of a molehill, using dirty tactics to brain wash younger Singaporeans 24/7 in every forum(S) where available, what else can you do ??

Whenever someone declared publicly he is a supporter of PAP govt, many terrorists and fake clones LIKE YOU will start to attack/harass/bully that particular guy hysterically & nonsensically, why to that extent, becos terrorists are afraid of "A United Singaporean" !!!

Many samsters here are a good example, those who cannot take the heat in this cyber games/forum(S) especially when one is humiliated openly in this forum thus have to follow the masses joining those anonymous terrorists LIKE YOU to criticize and attack our own country foolishly.

Its easy to identify those foolish samsters, they like to use the acronym of Singaporean as Sinkies, these are the foolish idiots naming your own fellow Singaporeans as Sinkies, these are the ones that cannot take the heat in cyber forums thus following the blind widly, to them they thought is trendy, aren't they Sinkies as well ???

Samsters criticize your own country and attack your own govt publicly, I assured you your foreign friends, colleagues, Chinese PRCs mei mei all will quietly laugh at you for not appreciating what the govt has done for the country till date.

Those anonymous terrorists LIKE YOU nick "kuasimi"are out to destroy our country, wanting your Sing dollar to depreciate like RUUPEES !!!!

SHAME ON YOU "kuasimi" !!!
Hi dude,
It's just a general discussion ...
Why get so heated? Unless .... U from Poor Also Pay?
Haha ... Chill
Old 29-12-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
Based on CCTV footage, the power fault could have been triggered by the activation of the detrainment door device. Miss Tan also noted that there were children playing around the downtown detrainment door area and that a small girl could have accidentally activated the device, which in turn caused emergency brakes to be automatically applied. This resulted in a tripping of power supply, a safety feature of the system, she added.

Further investigations are ongoing.
Not exactly the fault of SBS
Old 29-12-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dont know you troll, PAP IB or real. But you are far from reality and just repeating PAP mantra and PAP excuses. It is already proven none of the PAP MPs and Ministers can earn more at private sector. New PAP compare to Old PAP are offering more excuses than solutions these days.

None of the PAP Ministers and PAP MPs voted out from Aljunied GRC and Punggol East are earning more salary than when they were Ministers and MPs. Lim Hwee Hua and George Yeo are just banking on their PAP connections to earn Advisory roles with no real executive power in private companies. Once PAP loses power, they will also lose their Advisory roles.

The lesser PAP MPs who lost are no great talents who now works at SMEs using PAP links. Zainul Abidin is working at SME SPH Radio, Cynthia Phua, Desmond Choo and Ong Ye Kung at SME NTUC. Michael Palmer once no longer PAP member and MP suddenly lost his 'talent' and downgrade from Partner of bigger law firm to boutique law firm as ordinary lawyer.

Where the money come from? The money come from taxes we paid. And why do you say COE is only for revenue purpose when PAP said COE was to prevent roads from jamming. Where do the money to feed the most expensive Cabinet come from ? From taxes. 1/3 of revenue from GST Hike of 3% to 7% went to Minister and Civil Service pay hike and GST was suppose to 'help the poor'. I find other countries public transport price reasonable for the wages they earn and they are at least 100 years old but faster frequencies. How to compare ??
Quote:

No foreigner in Singapore will help make Singapore a better place. In the colonial times, immigration is fine because Singapore was not a country yet, no pledge, no anthem, no Constitution, no elections etc. But now Singapore has all these and is a country so foreigners do pose a threat to Singaporeans.
If we ever lose Singapore, we have nothing left.

If others eat shit, does not mean Singapore need to eat too. Using excuses like not perfect etc to minimize impact of incompetencies is getting stale.

Ok, you say Ministers are unable to earn as much in the private sector. Let me ask you: 1. How much did George Yeo earn when he was a minister? 2. How much does he earn now? Riding on the coat tails of PAP or not, I think the answer is clear.

I also think you're extremely delusional. When did SPH and NTUC become SMEs? You must be the regional director of ExxonMobil or Shell at the very least. Also, you conveniently forget people like Vivian and Eng Hen who gave up lucrative jobs as top surgeons to become ministers. You think Vivian likes to give up his $5m annually surgeon job to be chek by Singaporeans over the haze issue which isn't even his fault? And Michael did not lose his talents. We all know why he was kicked out. Don't you think that's also why he left his partnership?

Eh uncle, minister pay hike only makes up a tiny portion of that 4%. Civil servants don't need pay hike meh? And in Singapore, your poor is paying NEGATIVE taxes. Doesn't the government help the poor? HK and London definitely doesn't have more frequent trains or buses than ours. And in London, they earn less than us, pay more for public transport. What in the world are you talking about?

I say not happy migrate because I am happy. I certainly don't think Singapore is rotting. And I certainly did not say foreigners will help make Singapore a better place. Do not put words into my mouth. I am happy to be a Singaporean and I am happy to live in Singapore. I don't think the PAP is perfect but then nothing is. Don't just complain, join the government and help out in policy making or whatnot.
Old 29-12-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"][B]Either you are a terrorist or a plain stupid idiot goondoo who are unable to stand up for yourself as a Singaporean thus coming here to spew garbage and destroy your own country !
Hi mutu man. Its not nice to brand fellow cheongsters here as terrorist. We are here, in SBF forum, to share our experience in cheonging. Not interested in your tamil tigers.

Its also not nice to brand us as stupid idiot goondoo. We pay taxes.

I think u come to the wrong forum.

Why dont u go to this forum. Alot of IB there. Dont kacheow this peaceful forum. Just my 2 cts.

http://www.singsupplies.com/forumdis...litical-Issues
Old 29-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

SHAME ON YOU !!!
I think tat everyone 1 has their own pov! it ok if u dun like my comments cos i dun need ppl to agree with me...

It just a discussion after all only! why get so heated up? if u r happy just carry on with ur flaming and scolding... i am fine with tat

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 29-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
jj583 jj583 jj583

Quote:
I think tat everyone 1 has their own pov! it ok if u dun like my comments cos i dun need ppl to agree with me...

It just a discussion after all only! why get so heated up? if u r happy just carry on with ur flaming and scolding... i am fine with tat
Think he should just carry on selling his mutton curry ...
Wrong forum dude ...

Have a nice weekend bros .....
Old 29-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who is against their ruling govt is termed : TERRORIST
Nelson Mandela, Yasser Arafat were all termed as terrorists but were later hailed for their activism.

The current situation is not good for our next generation. The current is only feeling the the tip of the iceberg.
For those who r too detached from society(reality) & hv filled their brains wif propaganda by reading ST & their websites, will always feel all is nice & well.

Yesterday, I was waiting for the elevator at Tiong Bahru Plaza when an older couple was waiting as well. They were commenting that kids nowadays only care about money & can forgo their parents etc. They got a kick out of it I reckon but I decided to chip in.
When I was coming out to work, I can buy a car without a second tot. When I wanna buy a house, I can happily without a second thought. When I wanna quit my job, I can happily do so without a second tot.

Now, wanna change a car, must tink & tink. Last time I buy my car cash. I hv never had a loan from any financial institution for a car.
Now, I use the same amount of cash is only good enuff for a downpayment Then I hv to top up another 100% for my DP to avoid any loans.

Though I am self employed now, I can see the stress that employee faces in their everyday life. Not happy wif their job? So wat if u got a PHD or MBA? Quit? You'll be lucky if you can lay another job.

Transport. Hv one ever wondered y all the mechanical infrastructure are failing non stop? Is it really thru wear & tear only? Look at our airlines, the planes. Do you see any of their engines failing while during operation. Also got wear & tear wat. Increasing transport costs to better the citizens way of life? How?
Roads: So crowded. Cars everywhere. Jams everywhere. Is it because there are plainly just too many cars on the road? Of there isn't enuff road for the cars to go on?

Public housing: Not applicable to me & some other members here but am sure a great % apply
Y allow more than 100k new immigrants into our country but only build less than 4k units of flats? Could this b the reason Y there was a big time property boom?
Which reminds me of china. Y so many unemployed? Well, more than 3million grads a year from all their unis combined. Got so many jobs or not for all new graduates. Now look here. Got so many jobs bo? Now got fresh grads, old grads, new imports all going after the same job. Got enuff jobs boh?

Medishield Life:
To those who hv income, this program is god sent. For me, personally, I love it. How nice to know my medical liability(burden $$$$) is shared by others hehehe. But poor buggers who don't hv cash want to opt out oso cannot.

Employment:
Many years ago, only a selected occupation is covered by FTs. Now, almost everywhere, from corporate to SME, so many positions r filled up by FTs. Then the locals how to get a proper job? Bo liao loh. Tink u wanna downgrade become toilet cleaner or lorry driver? Wait long long hor, these positions r already taken up by FTs. Even old untie sell tissue paper at hawker center now also kenna competition from FT liao lol

I was invited to a friend's place for a house warming recently. An exec flat in sengkang. When I walked in, I was like WTF. It's an E flat alright, but it reminds me of max an old 4rm flat.

All I can say is, I am glad thanks to my lucky stars, I do not belong to this SANDWICHed category. They must really be suffering.

What I recommend:
What ever you wanna do, plan plan plan. A combine family income of 10k per month does not warrant u a lifestyle of the rich & famous anymore. Housing loan, family expenses & bills, car loan or downpayment etc etc etc. Now is really time to be prudent. Buy or get what u really need. Don't chain urself to unnecessary financial commitments. If u r an employee, don't think your pay now is good then go get more & more loans. Loose ur job, cry to dwa bek gong oso no use.

Cash is king in our society now. Not credit limit. Come 2016, the ruling party may/will loose a few seats but they will still be govt. So, still gotta plan ahead.
Just my 1.5cts POV
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 29-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

For those who still have connections or siblings here and dont wish to be far from them, rent or buy a property in JB. Look at our Msian bros who work in Spore and earn S$. If earn S$4K, they are getting more than M$10K!

Stay in JB and work in Spore. Follow our Msian bros.

Abit of inconvenience. But long term bring good benefits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1