The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 13
Andfan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndfan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

nice story bro keep up the good work
Old 01-09-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by walala View Post
When I google kelantan lane, I only get sungei lak-sa and a website called Action for Aids LOL
If you're biker, then Kelantan Lane holds a different meaning.

Anyway, lunchtime update for you bros!

===============================================

So off we went to Kelantan lane. I could feel that she was more at ease now, and she hugged me tighter and lovingly while we were on our way. When I braked, I could feel her boobs pressing against my back. Those fun pillows were soft to touch, yet perky. Sometimes stopped at traffic light, the feel of her boobs on my back make me daydream of the intense love-making session at her place in the afternoon. Automatically, my 2ic start to rise again. Her arms were wrapped around my waist, and her hands were resting just on top of the rapidly expanding bulge. She felt it, and she brushed it gently. Too bad, light turned green and I put all happy thoughts aside and moved off.

Once we reached Kelantan Lane, I led her to Regina Specialties, motorcycle accessories shop.

Me: Let’s get you a nice helmet! Now that you’re my girlfriend, you must travel in style too!

Kim (pretend to shy): Who says I’m your girlfriend? I didn’t say yes!

Me: Ok lor, I send you home now then I go eat dinner myself.

Kim gave me a very black face and stomped her feet! Aiyoh, so cute when she throw tantrum also… “Ok you win. You’re my boyfriend now. Don’t you dare go find another girl! My mother will fly down to Singapore and slap you if you dare betray me!”

*gulp* Slap from Ajumma… no joke….

Me: Ok ok, I’m not gonna betray you, I love you and I’m no scumbag… Now Miss Kim, will you pick a helmet that you like? Please pick fullface too, safety first…

Kim: Safety first? So says racer ‘Andy Lau’ huh? making a lie huo zhan che reference

I gave her a pained look as back in the day, I did speed a lot. She took her time to walk up and down the shop, looking at the helmets on display. There were some nice ones, some rather plain ones too. Finally she settled on one, an Arai fullface with very beautiful floral patterns. She tested the size, and it looked very good on her. She did look a bit comical too as well, big head due to the helmet, then a loose-knitted beige woolen cardigan with a black spag top under, and denim shorts. I thumbs up at her, she took a look at the mirror and she hops with joy, saying she wants it. I went to bargain with the shop-keeper, and managed to get it at $450. Holding her new toy, she asks excitedly “Mr Boyfriend, where are we going for dinner now? I have craving for spicy stuff!”

So I brought her to the kopitiam at the back, opposite the legendary Lim Ah Boy shop, and ordered lak5a for her. The lak5a was quite well-known amongst bikers, and it was served without chopsticks. So when the lak5a came, she picked up the spoon and looked at me quizzically.

Kim: No chopsticks?

Me: Nope, this lak5a famous one, use spoon to eat only, no chopsticks.

She struggled with it for a while, but after some close observation of me eating, managed to replicate it. She looked up at me and saw me perspiring heavily (happens whenever I eat spicy food). She reached into her bag and took out a piece of tissue then wiped the sweat off for me. Such a sweet gesture. We quickly finished our lak5a and I sent her home. Didn’t stay cos her housemates are home and we had morning class the next day. After a quick embrace and a couple of kisses, she went up the lift and I went home.

Reached home, took a shower, dried myself when suddenly *DEET DEET* received a message on my phone. Opened the message and saw that it was an MMS. Kim had sent me a photo of herself acting cute and it brought a smile to my face. We said our good nights and went to bed. That night, I slept damn well.
Old 01-09-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 14
G42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to behold

Camp here for more!!
Old 01-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow. On stand-by for next post!!
Old 01-09-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 9
iCow is a glorious beacon of lightiCow is a glorious beacon of lightiCow is a glorious beacon of lightiCow is a glorious beacon of lightiCow is a glorious beacon of light

camping for more !!!
Old 01-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Those days before there was WhatsApp and people used MMS.
Old 01-09-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BigBox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Those days before there was WhatsApp and people used MMS.
MMS was costly those days
Old 01-09-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
olivertwist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good writing, bro... Keep it up!
Old 01-09-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 12
refface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story. Keep posting.

Hope to see some pics of this hot spicy kimchi
Old 02-09-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBox View Post
MMS was costly those days
It still is.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can't stop it...just keep cumming
Old 02-09-2015, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
Carla4everOK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping 4more
Old 02-09-2015, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff bro
Old 02-09-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Lai liao lai liao! Next update! Hope you bros enjoyed the first action! There will be more cumming soon! But please be patient, cos like i said, this story, need to have substance also, cannot just be abt the action all the time, ah boh might as well just write FR liao... Anyway, here goes~~

================================================

Day 4
*DRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG………………..*
Hmph?? What time liao? Open my eyes and look at the clock. 8am. KNN!!! My lesson start at 8.30am!!! Jumped out of bed, chiong to the toilet on the shower stand under it, one hand shampoo hair one hand brush teeth. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Within 10mins, I got dressed and on the way to school on my bike, no time for breakfast. Saw a speed cam deployed on the lornie road bridge, so crawled at 70kmph there, but once out of range, speed x 2 and chiong expressway liao… Managed to barge into class at 8.31am. Lesson haven’t started yet. Kim waved at me, she had saved me a seat next to her, and on the table in front of that seat, was a homemade sandwich wrapped in a plastic bag. I took my seat, and placed my helmet on the floor. Reached for her hand under the table, and squeezed it in acknowledgement of the sandwich and to convey my thanks and love. She gently squeezed back. Prof Kevin began the lesson.

1.5hrs passed in a flash, and it was 10mins break time. The other 4 in our group who were seated in front of Kim and I then turned their heads and looked at Kim, then me, then back at Kim, with a I-know-what-happened kinda cheeky face.

Bryan: Kim, I didn’t know you ride bike lehhhhh!!!

The girls: Yah lor yah lor! Hiak hiak hiak!

Bryan: Or did you happen to get a biker boyfriend yesterday?! Tell us leh… Not Jun right?!

Kim looked at them, obviously blushing like a tomato.

Kim: Don’t talk nonsense! Jun got me a helmet so next time we go out for lunch is easier…

Yivonne: You sure we go out for lunch, or just you and Mr Andy Lau?! Hahaha…

Ann: Her ‘We’ is her and Jun lah, who else?

Eileen: Break almost over, tell us more later k?! Full story, no skip!

Yivonne: Eh, you don’t talk so much! Yesterday Ann and I saw you and ‘Kobe’ Bryan at Cineleisure too lor… Huh? Try to deflect to other people issit?

Now was Eileen’s turn to become tomato, and Bryan cleared his throat noisily.

Yivonne: Why you two so buey steady one? See Mr Jun there so quiet and calm. Macam Rukawa in Slam Dunk like that. Then our dear Kim also steady one, turn red but can still deny. Hahaha…
Old 02-09-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

camp camp camp good stuff !

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1