The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Help! Unintentional incest(?)

Here is a small place, anything unthinkable also can happen. Sometimes I would think of if a fl were to serve a drunk customer who happens to be her sibling or father or relative, eg her parent's siblings. Or the wife of the son happens to be the gf of the relative or neighbour. If no sex involved is OK, but it is impossible. Can't imagine what happened when there is a family gathering.
Old 20-08-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
dimplesboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojob1234 View Post
I feel you bro... I had a similar encounter before...

Knew this girl through friends... and we both hit off well during the group outing... Exchange number, and started chatting... Went out on a few dates, and eventually got together...

Till about 4 months after our dating, went over to her place one day when her parents is not around. Saw a familiar photo on the shelf and after confirming, is a photo of her family photo. Turned and left that day, giving excuse that I'm tired..and felt like going home...

Went 'mia' for few days, and after that, called her up and met her again, and told her the reason why... Reason is because, her dad is also my dad... That makes us half siblings...

Broke down into tears of course, as we love one another a lot... But due to such, we couldn't continue... Hence, can only broke up..and moved on our life...
dont know is true or not. But nvm i choose to believe you bro coz you type until so long also. Thats damn sad for the both of you coz is your dad"s mistake. Hope the both of you move on and have a better life.
Old 20-08-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
iDonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
very Duan Yu ending bro. feel for you...
Tian Long Ba Bu?
Old 20-08-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
pauldownhill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypauldownhill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Knew this girl through friends... and we both hit off well during the group outing... Exchange number, and started chatting... Went out on a few dates, and eventually got together...

Till about 4 months after our dating, went over to her place one day when her parents is not around. Saw a familiar photo on the shelf and after confirming, is a photo of her family photo. Turned and left that day, giving excuse that I'm tired..and felt like going home...

Went 'mia' for few days, and after that, called her up and met her again, and told her the reason why... Reason is because, her dad is also my dad... That makes us half siblings...

Broke down into tears of course, as we love one another a lot... But due to such, we couldn't continue... Hence, can only broke up..and moved on our life...
OH man.. Thanks for sharing and yes I know that feeling.. But I think it would really be much worse for you because it could have been a proper sweet relationship if not for the unforseen circumstance.
Old 20-08-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
pauldownhill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypauldownhill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

UPDATE! -

I finally had the guts to look for her to talk about it. *Okay no - She actually contacted me first :P*

So I met her after work today. It was awkward at first but I guess being my aunty she treated me like a xdd and told me it was okay, and that we could talk about it as openly as possible. So I told her exactly how I felt: guilty, stressed, and regret.

She held me firmly by the hand and told me not to fixate on the fact that we are related and assured me that regardless of the reality, she thoroughly enjoyed that one night with me, as a person, and now that we know we are related, I should more-so not have to suffer guilt over anything between us.

We continued chatting about my family and my happenings in life. She didn't talk much about herself since she had been unmarried all along. She even brought along an old *badly taken* photograph of her carrying me during my 1st birthday. She was still a teenager in that photo and I must say, she aged really well!

After we left the cafe, she gave me a super tight, comforting and engulfing hug and kissed me on the forehead. *Had to bend quite a bit as she was really petite*

Drove me home afterwards in her Audi TT. *I don't know much about cars but that car isn't cheap right!? WTF does she work as...*

My overall feeling after today: Relieved!
Old 20-08-2015, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sugar mummy time
Old 20-08-2015, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
super_marvel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Don't feel too sad, bro.. If there's a silver lining to your situation, at least you guys manage to stop the relationship before its too late, i.e. marriage & children...
Old 20-08-2015, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FartingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldownhill View Post
UPDATE! -

I finally had the guts to look for her to talk about it. *Okay no - She actually contacted me first :P*

So I met her after work today. It was awkward at first but I guess being my aunty she treated me like a xdd and told me it was okay, and that we could talk about it as openly as possible. So I told her exactly how I felt: guilty, stressed, and regret.

She held me firmly by the hand and told me not to fixate on the fact that we are related and assured me that regardless of the reality, she thoroughly enjoyed that one night with me, as a person, and now that we know we are related, I should more-so not have to suffer guilt over anything between us.

We continued chatting about my family and my happenings in life. She didn't talk much about herself since she had been unmarried all along. She even brought along an old *badly taken* photograph of her carrying me during my 1st birthday. She was still a teenager in that photo and I must say, she aged really well!

After we left the cafe, she gave me a super tight, comforting and engulfing hug and kissed me on the forehead. *Had to bend quite a bit as she was really petite*

Drove me home afterwards in her Audi TT. *I don't know much about cars but that car isn't cheap right!? WTF does she work as...*

Good for you bro
Old 20-08-2015, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dojob1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgg View Post
Please tell me you are joking..
Bro.. Not joking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
very Duan Yu ending bro. feel for you...
Thanks bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimplesboy View Post
dont know is true or not. But nvm i choose to believe you bro coz you type until so long also. Thats damn sad for the both of you coz is your dad"s mistake. Hope the both of you move on and have a better life.
Thanks for believing... Yeah... If not for that, I guess we both are now a happy couple...

Quote:
OH man.. Thanks for sharing and yes I know that feeling.. But I think it would really be much worse for you because it could have been a proper sweet relationship if not for the unforseen circumstance.
Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_marvel View Post
Don't feel too sad, bro.. If there's a silver lining to your situation, at least you guys manage to stop the relationship before its too late, i.e. marriage & children...
Agree... At that time after I told her, she actually wanted to continue this r/s... And I was kind of hesitate to it as well. As I really love her... But thinking of the circumstances etc... Had to insist on the break... and discontinued of this...
Old 20-08-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

respected .. u take control of yr little bro wishes u well

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 29-08-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I think there's some science to the attraction...
Old 29-08-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
UPDATE! -

So no more encounter after that??
Old 29-08-2015, 08:45 AM
Samster

UnHolyGhost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dojob1234:

Wah!
Old 29-08-2015, 08:48 AM
Samster

UnHolyGhost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pauldownhill:

Your yiyi is power male hunter. ^v^
Old 02-09-2015, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98188729 View Post
Avalon used to be at MBS. But I tot closed liao???
The 1st word on this thread is "months ago"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1