The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kryst4l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I'm just curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbitjack View Post
Take care, don't overwork
Will do thank you!!
Old 01-09-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

just felt like dropping some lines. hopefully you don't mind.

I have no experience in FL to give you a view on that line, but there was time when I shared my naked photos+videos here and auditioning guys to be fuck buddy. it was great, fun, enjoyable and crazy times. but when my conscience kicking in, i regret what i did.

at some point, i even had a panic attack when suddenly someone used my pic and claimed it as hers. that was a scary times for me especially if that person also own my full head pics. and during my recent quick trip with le bf to sg, i even have to resist myself from wearing face mask as I'm afraid if someone recognized me.

that period was a lesson and it has created some kind of dent in me and I'll never forget it. and to be honest, it was a great adventure and sexciting times after all. it's just me who can't handle too much of the adventures.

all the best for you sissy, no matter which road that u choose. *kisskiss*
Old 01-09-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

I would also like to join in on the bandwagon, but I'm in no position to give a judgment or to tell you what to do.

As much as so many bros and sis have said, I would like to reiterate on the Psychological aspect of you venturing into this dark trade. Provided, yes the money is good and given how good you can be on handling your PR and anonymity, not many would be able to find out who you are. Now you may say that it's something you enjoy, being the sex part, but you won't know which Tom, Dick or Harry you would be meeting. Hygiene issues is one, would you be able to live with yourself when the realization sets in that you are in the sex-for-money trade? Would that, in your own mind, devalue your self-worth? Money is material, superficial to say the least. Yes it spins the world for many. You can't go by without the value of the notes in your wallet. But is it good enough? Does it justify your life, your actions and what you experience? Everyone dreams of having cash to spend, to gift yourself something extravagant, to treat your loved ones to something meaningful, but ultimately in the end; is it justifiable?

Best of luck to you sis, if you do go into the trade I wish you well and hope you'll make big big money and be happy for yourself. If you don't, I wish you the best in your life's endeavours and find an outlet to put monetary value aside and enjoy life for what it is. You have one life. It is your jurisdiction, your entity and yours to live. Have a good one and if you ever need to pen something to talk, don't be shy many of us are here cause we're guys and guys are guys. But we are also still human.
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 02-09-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Regardless of the advice everyone has given you here, I don't think it would've changed your mind. From the moment you decided to post here, you've already made up your mind to prostitute's yourself. You may just not have known it yet.
Old 02-09-2015, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nomadics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Regardless of the advice everyone has given you here, I don't think it would've changed your mind. From the moment you decided to post here, you've already made up your mind to prostitute's yourself. You may just not have known it yet.
Very well said bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1