The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hkaras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My FB experience

Nice story, keep it up!
Old 29-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sex in office!! KINKY!!
Old 29-08-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

liangshanhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why did I threw “dun shit in your own backyard” rule out of the window?
This question actually set me thinking. There are a couple of contributing factors,

1) Between encounter #2 and #3, there were several brief moments where I bumped into Nina along the corridor/lift lobby and I always get her signature smile that suggested she had similar thoughts in mind. Coupled with the concealed twin peaks under her uniform, it gives me the hard-ons every time.

2) There was one specific moment that tipped me into action.
Nina: Hi Alan! Had your lunch? *Smile*
Me: Going out soon. *Smile back*
Nina: Are you married Alan?

Shocker #1. This question totally threw me off but it also confirmed my suspicions that our horny feelings are mutual!

Me: Er… yes. I have 2 kids; 5 and 2 years. How about you?
Nina: I am married but no kids. Her eyes dimmed for a moment when I said I am married.
Nina: I wished I have a kid too. Maybe you can give me one? Her eyes brightened up.

This is shocker #2. Are minahs so open!? To ask a guy to give her a baby!?? Think the double shocker caused me to lose my composure as Nina’s body language tells me she was surprised at my reaction.

Me: … Sure! (using a bit of joking tone) For a hot babe like you, I am happy to.
Nina: When?

This is shocker #3! Almost too much for me to bear! I wished I could say NOW!
Nina: Just kidding lah. And she sheepishly walked away in a quickened pace.

This brief episode tells me that if I ever want to have a FB, this is the time! Plus, both of us are married so there is very low risk. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone’s busty wife to help with your morning glory first thing at work?

3) The 3rd factor is SBY forum of course. After reading numerous exploits online, I am tempted to try. Btw, Nina is my first FB and the longest serving one. After my initial success, I was emboldened and got my second and third. The fourth was a failure because I think I did not incubate long enough. I have stopped the second and the third; too much too soon and one of them started asking for money lor. Just good old horny Nina for now. Maybe I will touch on number 2,3 and 4 later.
Old 30-08-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 18
kirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond repute

I should come to this thread more often.
Old 30-08-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is sexciting!!
Old 30-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Third Encounter (Cont’d)

We were locked in a massive tongue fight. There were some initial inhibitions but it was quickly cast aside. I began to move my hands over her blossoms… its definitely BIG! Moving to the buttons, I quickly undo the top 3 and that revealed her cleavage. She was wearing a pink singlet top under her pantry uniform with black bra showing over. Even with the singlet top, her cleavage was very obvious. Her tits were simply over-flowing from the bra and top… with jelly-like fluid movement. I am such a lucky man!

I slided my hands behind her bra and unhooked it with one swift motion… a married man is well trained in doing this. I moved my hands over her bouncing tits and squeezed them the way a lusty man would. The feeling was heavenly but I needed more! I wanted to have visuals of the tits as I squeezed them!
I tried to remove the pink top but…
Nina: No No… I am scared that someone will come in.

Not wanting to scare my newfound FB away, I did not force her to remove her top. Instead, I pulled down her top and bra so that her 36C+ were fully revealed to me. I quickly positioned her such that her back is facing the door of my room. While the door is closed, there was a vertical glass panel that could look through. So better play safe.

I now had full visuals of her boobs; light brown, roundish with big nips that looked so yummy! I dropped to my knees and began sucking the jelly boobs… so soft, so supple and so fluid in sensation. I alternated between sucking one boob and squeezing the other, making sure I simulate the nipples as I suck and squeeze away. I can do this every morning! As I was enjoying myself, I could heard Nina giving out light moans of pleasure… she had to use her hands to cover her mouth to stop her moaning.

Me: Dun worry baby, my room has acoustic treatment so it is sound proof.
Nina: No No… I scare.

Totally throwing caution to the wind, I wanted to screw Nina there and then! As I stood up, Nina could sense my intentions. She quickly took a step back,

Nina: No No… no sex… people are coming to the office.

I took a quick look at my watch… 0845hr. This is indeed too close to call.
Before I could say anything else, Nina had already adjusted her bra and top and was trying to re-button her uniform.
Old 31-08-2015, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quickie already. Mai Tu Liao!!
Old 31-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Nice story, following it....
Old 01-09-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 14
ChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant future

TS you can always do a quickie during morning T-break .
Old 02-09-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

Third Encounter (Cont’d)
I wasn’t about to give up as the little head as already over-ruled the big head… my 7” tool was ready to burst and for a split second, I thought I may just rape her here if she resisted. All of a sudden,

*stomp stomp stomp* I could heard faint footsteps approaching in the distance.
“Shit! Someone is here” I thought. By now, Nina was ready to run out of my room. I quickly held her back, “Wait till the person stops. If you run out now, it will be very obvious”.

Nina nodded like a little student girl listening to her teacher. Luckily, the person walked through the office space and headed for the washroom. The adrenaline rush was simply incredible and I am glad my composure prevented us from “Tio Caught”. By now, my little monster has retreated back… the flash back of being caught with my pants down was so real and my balls literally shrunk. Before stepping out of my room,

Nina: Come earlier tomorrow ok, no time today *smile*
Wow! I gonna pump you so hard girl!
When I took a leak later, I was pleasantly surprised to discover a lot of pre-cum staining my underwear.

First Shot
The next morning, I couldn’t wait to drop off my kids at school. I decided to give breakfast a miss but still made a detour to a 7-11 store to gear up.

#$%^&! Din know the price of safety gear has gone up so much. Bought a pack of 3pcs the first time… mistake, should have bought the dozen pack. I probably used 5 packs of 12pcs since the inception.

Anyway, I reached office just before 0800hr with 1 full hour to spare before the official start time. The security was somewhat surprised that I am earlier today. Little did he know, I will be even earlier from today onwards.
Upon entering the office, Nina and I exchanged eye contact and our lusty smile. I motioned Nina to go to my room as I approached.

Me: I missed you honey! (Still dun know her name… so used a universal term)
Nina: Me too Alan!
Old 02-09-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster

First Shot (Cont’d)
And we locked lips in a passionate french. I wasted no time in exploring her boobs the second time. There is no additional top under the uniform today, just a bright red bra with overflowing boobs that are screaming at me to squeeze them! The supple tits appeared to have grown bigger from my massage yesterday. I unhooked the bra and pushed them down to reveal my prize.

With more time today, I could afford to do more. I broke the frenching and worked on both sides of her necks with my licking. Nina started moaning in a subdued tone, I could tell she is fighting hard to resist moaning louder. This motivated me to continue further.

I went on my knees and licked her soft and supple tits, starting with a circular motion from the periphery to the hyper-sensitized nips. I kissed and licked the nips… I am in heaven… her boobs are much bigger than my wife’s (B cup versus C+). I also took the liberty to unhook her skirt… no resistance! My little monster screamed with joy at the thought of screwing Nina today. I tried to finger Nina over her matching red panties. I thought I should gauze if she is ready for my monster.

Nina: No… No… trying to stop her soft moaning… no sex in office please
*WTF!* Thinking to myself… I have to shoot you today girl and I am not taking a NO for an answer.
Nina: I can help you to release ok.

And Nina went down on her knees. This offered a different perspective. I was always trying to peek at her boobs between her uniform buttons. Now, I have unrestricted down blouse full zaogeng exposure! Personally, I preferred the down blouse angle to the frontal angle.

Nina helpfully pulled down my pants and underwear to release my monster into action. Without any hint of shyness now, she started licking and sucking my cock. This is totally out of this world! Here I am, standing tall in my office room, with a half naked busty MILF sucking my cock! I reached my hands down to fondle her tits… everyday should start this way man!

Nina was not exactly outstanding in her first BBBJ but the adrenaline rush made up for it. I made a mental note to coach her on how I like my morning BBBJ. Something tells me that this will be a start of my morning routine for a while. My usual 7” monster felt like it has grown into 8” and I needed to SCREW Nina.

Me: Honey, I want… and I quickly fished out the condom pack
Nina: ….er… er… Nina was in a state of confusion… I could sense she is 50-50
Old 02-09-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mai Tu Liao! Mai Tu Liao! I gently pushed Nina onto the floor and made a beeline for her soaked panties. OMG! Her panties are soaked through!! With one swift motion, I threw her soaked panties aside. I could feel the added weight on the soaked panties… not joking people, the panties were VERY wet. With my super-charged cock, I stood over her head. Nina knew what she had to do. She unwrapped the safety gear and carefully slipped the condom over my cock.

Starting with the missionary, I went in slowly. As a cheongster, I knew I had to slow down in such a explosive situation to prevent ejaculating too early. I applied my training; 9 short thrusts with 1 full thrust, followed by 8 short and 2 long thrusts. Nina almost screamed at the top of her voice with the full thrust. She quickly “bite” her forearm to muzzle her moanings. Nina was very tight despite her natural lubrication… I later found out that her husband could not satisfy her due to his medical condition.

By the time I reached 7-3, Nina was 100% soaking wet from her love juice. Despite wearing a condom, my dick head could feel that there was a pool of love juice at the base of her cunt. With each full thrust, her juice literally gushed out of her pussy due to the overflow. NOT KIDDING. My balls could feel the love juice splashing. There was so much pussy juice, it dripped off my balls! I had to spray perfume on the carpet later to mask the juice. NOT KIDDING too.

The look on Nina was another spectacle; so horny, so lusty and so much juice! I could not wait to fuck her in a hotel room to test how loud she can scream! By the time I applied 6-4 thrust, I thought I should just wack ah! I gave Nina some 20X hard and full thrust that went “Piak Piak Piak” against her pussy. Nina explored in her moanings! There is only so much one can muzzle from “biting” the forearm. I am so glad my room has acoustic treatment so it is sound proof (I personally tested the sound proofing effect with my hp ringing tone previously).

Nina: Honey! Honey! I want! I want!

This caused me to go into a frenzy; I pounded Nina’s pussy hard and fast! Part of me wanted to change position but the frenzy has gotten out of control. I just followed my animal instinct and pounded away! “Piak Piak Piak Piak” as my wet balls slammed against her wet pussy. I am not holding back any longer… and I shot all the accumulated cum from yesterday into her pussy (in protected mode).

Both Nina and I collapsed side by side on the carpet floor. I quickly regained my composure; make sure to wipe your mouth after eating! Seeing my sudden action, Nina also followed suit. We quickly got dressed and Nina volunteered to dispose the used condom. (This was high risk on hind sight as she could have blackmailed me with my DNA. I made sure I dispose all subsequent evidence or had CIM with swallow).

Btw, I still do not know her name after the first fuck.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:56 AM
Samster

I am gonna make sex in office my next priority!!
Old 03-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Very dangerous but thrilling
Old 03-09-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post