The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Monte299 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

L1809: Yao Yao
Big Boobs, Pink Nipples, Service Oriented, Willing to Satisfy your Manhood.

Origin: Henan
Height: 160m
Weight: 47kg
Debut: Aug 2014 (1year plus)
Prior experience: Guangxi, Dongguan

Looks (7.5/10): Yao Yao has a very pleasing and seductive face. She has a slim figure and Her skin is very fair and soft.

Foreplay: (8.5/10): The moment the door was closed, she pounce towards me to hugged me & frenched me. She stroked my dick & I squeezed her boobs. She then cat bathed my nipples while teasing my dick. My hands quickly slide under her black bra and caress her nipples. She started moaning. I started rubbing her pussy as well and it got really wet.

Frenching: (7/10): Lots of tongue fight. Very spontaneous & lots of oomph.

Boobs (9.5/10): What i love is is her big pair of C cup boobs, all natural and soft. She got naughty with me by sashayed towards my face with her pair of big boobs. I started licking her pink nipples and she projected seductive soft moan.

Shower (9/10): In the shower,she started to suck my nipples.And then she went down on her knees and started to suck my stiff cock.She kept flashing her eyes up at me while sucking the tip of my cockhead. Shiok

Cat Bath (7.5/10): I lied down on the bed, and she proceeded to give me a breast fuck. The feeling was incredible, to have my brother sliding in between those 2 buns. She went ahead to use her boobs to massage my whole body! After that ,she licks my body with some concentration on my nipples.

AR (7.5/10): After a while, she asked me to lift my buttocks up a little so that she could AR me. The way she licked is soft and fantastic as I can feel the warmness of her tongue over my asshole. I could not control anymore and to do a 69.

Painting (8/10): As her butt was right in front of my face, my tongue rammed into her pussy caused her to jerk up and gave a small yell. It is nice looking and fresh. I cannot stop painting it while she is sucking my dick ferociously.

BBBJ (9 /10): She has very good BBBJ skills with slow and steady licking tempo at the beginning targeting my dick head. My dick become so hard and she follow on with ball licking action. She is highly concentrated on sucking my dick. I almost cannot hold coming in her mouth.

FJ (8.5/10): She enjoys fucking in different positions. She rides on me with hot facial expression. It is very enjoyable looking at her enormous boobs while she is fucking me. I change to doggy style. Fucking from behind looking at her back with her round sexy butt and my dick in and out her pussy is so hot and erotic. Finally we come to the missionary position. My hot dick keeps fucking in and out of her tight tunnel while frenching her and I finally cum in this position.

Conclusion: She is a very nice person with a willing to please character, not a time watcher.

RTF: 100% for sure, will continue RTF with this hidden gem of GL
Old 04-11-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girl: Xiao Yu 0819

Face: 8/10
She has a nice face and a great smile. Appealing like the girl next door but maybe with a little more of a story to tell. Not much makeup. She may well be the young girl sitting next to you at the coffee shop with her nose in her phone. Long hair down her back which she doesn’t colour.

Boobs: 7/10
Small. B’s I guess but nicely shaped. Nipples that get hard when manipulated.

Body: 7.5/10
I like her body. She is a fantasy for me. There is a girl in my gym who is built like her. Slim and fair with a butt that stick up and out. Not a big ass as I could almost cup her ass cheeks. Smooth skin and no love handles or any bulges. Slight tummy but then again the girl in the gym has that too. I tried to imagine her in exercise gear all hot and sweaty and worked well for me.

Bath: 8.5/10
Full body rub, BBBJ and passionate Frenching. Very good.

AR: 0/10
Nope. Didn’t do anything here. She licked between my nuts but that was as close as she got to the ass lol.

Frenching: 9/10
Full on passionate Frenching. Not too much tongue which was good. Some of them slobber over you.

BBBJ: 8/10
Good and solid. Varies her technique. Keeps it in her mouth. Sucks. Bobs her head. You are not sure what is coming next. More on the gentle side though. Flipped into a 69 twice once with me on top and again with me below.

FJ: 8/10
Started with her on top and then me getting up and moving her to missionary. In missionary, I could see how slim she was. Moved onto doggy where I finished off. That perky ass had to be pounded. Not overly loud but some sound effects.

Sometimes I leave a session and think nothing of it. This one left me energized for some reason. I felt like I could go for another session. The whole bathroom till me blowing only took half an hour but it really felt like we did so much. Nice chit chat for the rest of the way.

RTF: Oh yes.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girl: BoBo 1612

Face: 7.5/10
The girl next door. Just a young girl that you feel like you are doing. Not tat much makeup and long straight black hair.

Boobs: 8/10
Big D’s I would guess. Unfortunately she tends to hunch and let her hair cover her boobs so you don’t seem them in all their glory.

Body: 7.5/10
Slim, fair, young. No blemishes (not I looked to hard). Not tall and as mentioned before, tends to hunch. She is very conscious of her boob size so tries as much a possible to hide them. Even her dress isn’t very tight and so failed to give off that big boob look.

Bath: 8/10
Full body rub, BBBJ. Good effort

AR: 7.5/10
Not bad. Sticks her tongue in there.

Frenching: 4/10
Crap lol. Maybe it is me because I have heard of others who got full on Frenching. I got pecks and that was it.

BBBJ: 8/10
she steals glances at you as she sucks. When you look at her, she drops her eyes. Good and solid. Varies her technique. Keeps it in her mouth. Sucks. Bobs her head. Got me hard very easily.

FJ: 8/10
Started with her on top and then me getting up and moving her to missionary. In missionary, I could see how big her boobs were. Lots of piak piak piak sound with her hehe.

She was good but probably not a repeat for me. I prefer her house mate Sky if I had to take someone from 1612. But guys who want big tits could do a lot worst then this girl. She has a nice pair.
Old 20-11-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
YangYangZi34567 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYangYangZi34567 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYangYangZi34567 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYangYangZi34567 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
WL Name – Yang Zi
Origin - PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.63 m on barefoot
Home Base - L16W15

Looks -7.0/10. She is adorable but not those pretty pretty type. She wore a pink body hugging dress + Stiletoes and matched with attractive pyschedelic pink manicure ... I love women who are well-groomed ...
Bod - 7/10 My oh My! Her bod is awesome looking. I can't stop ogling at her physique when she walked toward the counter to sign in ... Super tofu smooth, fair, curvy and yet slim ... If you could, simply picture a lass with huge tits, small waist, almost flat abs, and a perky butts ... plus leggy ... in a pink super body hugging number. Blood almost oozed out of my nostril. She looks very sexy and I am sure she would look great in any kinda clothes with that sex-appealing bod ... She reminded me of retired UK's bod and the present PiaoYang's bods ... She has one of the handful best looking bods I could find in GL CAT150 now ...
Tits - 7/10. B cupper frontal assets with very pale smally nips. Very nice to suck, lick, fondle, caress, knead and mould albeit not the nicest pair of low hanging fruits I have seen in GL CAT150 scene.
Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10. Fantastically spontaneous! She can really click very well with me. We frenched passiontately and deeply by default ... At that instance, I caressed her clit thru her tiny panties ... She then mounted on top of me and ground her pussy (with her panties intact) against my already hardon dick ... I then squeezed her tits and pulled her head toward me to french her deeply.
Shower Action - 8.8/10. Lotsa erotic actions in the shower ... She gave me a sensuous body2body soapy massage from back to front at first ... She then used her butts to slide along the length of my bulked up dick ... I stimulated her clit and fondle her tits simultaneously. She gave me a cat-bath and a very stimulating AR ... She then gave me an out of this world ultra deep throated BBBJ with subtle hand action on my penis shaft and scrotum. We frenched passionately before we proceeded to towel dry ourselves ... Damn shiok!
Bedroom Fore-play - 8.8/10. She gave me another round of solid and highly stimulating cat-bath in the bedroom ... I was ultra high at that juncture ... We frenched passionately and intensely wherever the situation allowed us to do so ... Mesmerizing!
AR - 8.0/10. She did it whilst I was laid on my stomach ... It was done in a combination of licking, sucking, tongue-rolling action and probing style ... Heavenly shiok!
French Kissing – 9.5/10. Passionate and engaging ... Lotsa tongue engagement ... I groped her tits and butts and she held onto my neck whilst we frenched like no tomorrow ... Very spontaneously done! I guess she loves to french ...
BBBJ - 8.5/10. Ultra Deep-throated BBBJ with subtle and yet lethal hand action on my penis shaft, perineum and scrotum ... She spent sometime in this department ... Her expression and action suggested that she put in lotsa passion and enthusiasm in excelling in the art of BBBJ ... I must say I enjoyed her BBBJ thoroughly ...
FJ - 8.0/10. Very passionate, engaging and enthusiastic ... She was spontaneous and proactive during the coital ... She has mastered the skill of vagina muscle clamping ... She knows how to contract and release her vagina muscle at the appropriate instance to make me reach the orgasmic phase pretty fast although I tried hard to prevent an involuntary ejaculation ... I did quite well in this aspect but I still reached a point of no return ... She was damn good ... She is one awesome babe!
Attitude - 9.0/10 (Actually she is as good as almost perfect 10)
I have nothing to fault her ... Fantastic work attitude ... WL of such calibre is hard to come by these days in GL CAT150 ... Presentable looking & sex-appealing, beautiful bod with almost flawless complexion ... vivacious personality ... Woohooo!! She has the complete WL package ...
RTF - Sure!
Old 24-11-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YangYangZi34567 View Post
WL Name – Yang Zi
Origin - PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.63 m on barefoot
Home Base - L16W15

Looks -7.0/10. She is adorable but not those pretty pretty type. She wore a pink body hugging dress + Stiletoes and matched with attractive pyschedelic pink manicure ... I love women who are well-groomed ...
Bod - 7/10 My oh My! Her bod is awesome looking. I can't stop ogling at her physique when she walked toward the counter to sign in ... Super tofu smooth, fair, curvy and yet slim ... If you could, simply picture a lass with huge tits, small waist, almost flat abs, and a perky butts ... plus leggy ... in a pink super body hugging number. Blood almost oozed out of my nostril. She looks very sexy and I am sure she would look great in any kinda clothes with that sex-appealing bod ... She reminded me of retired UK's bod and the present PiaoYang's bods ... She has one of the handful best looking bods I could find in GL CAT150 now ...
Tits - 7/10. B cupper frontal assets with very pale smally nips. Very nice to suck, lick, fondle, caress, knead and mould albeit not the nicest pair of low hanging fruits I have seen in GL CAT150 scene.
Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10. Fantastically spontaneous! She can really click very well with me. We frenched passiontately and deeply by default ... At that instance, I caressed her clit thru her tiny panties ... She then mounted on top of me and ground her pussy (with her panties intact) against my already hardon dick ... I then squeezed her tits and pulled her head toward me to french her deeply.
Shower Action - 8.8/10. Lotsa erotic actions in the shower ... She gave me a sensuous body2body soapy massage from back to front at first ... She then used her butts to slide along the length of my bulked up dick ... I stimulated her clit and fondle her tits simultaneously. She gave me a cat-bath and a very stimulating AR ... She then gave me an out of this world ultra deep throated BBBJ with subtle hand action on my penis shaft and scrotum. We frenched passionately before we proceeded to towel dry ourselves ... Damn shiok!
Bedroom Fore-play - 8.8/10. She gave me another round of solid and highly stimulating cat-bath in the bedroom ... I was ultra high at that juncture ... We frenched passionately and intensely wherever the situation allowed us to do so ... Mesmerizing!
AR - 8.0/10. She did it whilst I was laid on my stomach ... It was done in a combination of licking, sucking, tongue-rolling action and probing style ... Heavenly shiok!
French Kissing – 9.5/10. Passionate and engaging ... Lotsa tongue engagement ... I groped her tits and butts and she held onto my neck whilst we frenched like no tomorrow ... Very spontaneously done! I guess she loves to french ...
BBBJ - 8.5/10. Ultra Deep-throated BBBJ with subtle and yet lethal hand action on my penis shaft, perineum and scrotum ... She spent sometime in this department ... Her expression and action suggested that she put in lotsa passion and enthusiasm in excelling in the art of BBBJ ... I must say I enjoyed her BBBJ thoroughly ...
FJ - 8.0/10. Very passionate, engaging and enthusiastic ... She was spontaneous and proactive during the coital ... She has mastered the skill of vagina muscle clamping ... She knows how to contract and release her vagina muscle at the appropriate instance to make me reach the orgasmic phase pretty fast although I tried hard to prevent an involuntary ejaculation ... I did quite well in this aspect but I still reached a point of no return ... She was damn good ... She is one awesome babe!
Attitude - 9.0/10 (Actually she is as good as almost perfect 10)
I have nothing to fault her ... Fantastic work attitude ... WL of such calibre is hard to come by these days in GL CAT150 ... Presentable looking & sex-appealing, beautiful bod with almost flawless complexion ... vivacious personality ... Woohooo!! She has the complete WL package ...
RTF - Sure!
This intel zhun bo? anyone verify?
Old 24-11-2015, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
This intel zhun bo? anyone verify?
This fella who wrote the above FR copied almost 100% of my words (perhaps except ratings) from a FR which I have written on Tong Tong @ L1615 on 24 Aug 2014. Here is a link to my FR - https://sammyboyforum.com/showth...ighlight=l1615

Hence, do u think his FR can be trusted? This is a situation of pilferage ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-11-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This fella who wrote the above FR copied almost 100% of my words (perhaps except ratings) from a FR which I have written on Tong Tong @ L1615 on 24 Aug 2014. Here is a link to my FR - https://sammyboyforum.com/showth...ighlight=l1615

Hence, do u think his FR can be trusted? This is a situation of pilferage ...
wow...thanks for informing me....really wan to find her.....
u really put everything behind us ya......lack whores of my type...
quality really cmi now......
Old 05-12-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

You know what, the above report by Johnholland "appears" to be written by a Snr Samster who has not been participating openly for a long time. The choice of words used and the style of writing "can't run away" ... Too obvious ... I am sure u guys know who I am referring to ... Either his mate post his FR here or he/his mate has created a clone to post this FR here and in other sub threads due to reason(s) he knows better.

Nonetheless, seeing people post FR in here is better than no FR sometime ... Afterall GL thread in SBF survives because of FR ...

Hilariously strange!

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Passionate + Enthusiastic

Passionate + Enthusiastic

WL Name - Yi Na (many hear wrongly as Li Na)
Origin - Yunnan, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - Approx 1.65m on barefoot
Home Base - L0819
Misc Info - Debuted in Nov 2015. She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Yi Na is considered a chio lass with her PRC-Vietnamese mixed blood looks ... She has long straight tress, beautiful & naturally long upper & lower eyelashes that compliment her double eyelid eyes ... She possesses sharp high-bridge nose ... quite fair, leggy and attractively slim proportional physique ... She is a proud owner of a pair of perky B minus cupper tits with reddish nips which are in small cherry size ... Very nice to mould, knead, suck and lick ...

Her actions from the pre-shower segment, YTL routine on the inflatable mattress, and to the bedroom sexual proper were absolutely passionate and enthusiastic ... I was simply mesmerized without a doubt. She used her soft and perky tits to massage my frontal and rear bod in the YTL segment @ the bath room ... She also used her pussy to grind against my upper and lower torso ... We frenched passionately & generously wherever the situation present itself ... No AR was offered but she licked and sucked my butts and the area near my ass crack ... BBBJ was 3/4 deep but there was slight room for improvement albeit it was stimulating ...

FJ in the bedroom was very proactive and she was game for any positions that I desired ... She was indeed a very sporting lass and aims to please for sure ... Lotsa GFE was discharged in the session and an ever smiling lass ...

At least to me, with her looks, sexy bod and passionate + enthusiastic service accorded, she definitely provides "more bounce to the ounce" by GL CAT150 standard ... There aren't many WL of such material could be found in GL150 these days ... Obviously, I have already RTFed her ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 05-12-2015 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

This one is Cat100

L18H28

No 1. Yang Yang.
Slim girl from Sichuan, with fair smooth skin and long straight hair all the way down to her waist. 23yrs only.
B cups.
Good service although she looked cool and detached in the fish tank.
Just barely started for about 10 days, according to her.
Very tight pussy but weak massage

Old 07-12-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Since most of the frs nowadays are useless and rubbish, i will be santa claus for today since Christmas is coming soon....Plus the wls standard really drop big big time since 8 years ago.....It been a while since i share.......

I always like slim, model body.....best optimum height for me is 1.65m as i pretty tall.....Plus big well shaped natural perky tits coupled with big nice perky bouncy ass for hardcore doggie....

Cat150:
1) Jia Qi 16W17 (used to be slimmer....but still slim.....nice big perky natural round tits.....used to be nicer.....)
2) Baby 16W12 (can consider slim but a bit of fat on her waistline....acceptable for me......chio, fair smooth complexion coupled with big rounded well shaped tits and ass)
3) Mei Zhi 2033 (can consider slim...abit of fat around waistline.....pretty syt....big nice tits)
4) An An 1654A (Tall slim model body with awesome big natural tits.....but her face complexion pretty bad...got pimples and hole....but her body is power la)

I only give the best recommendation....as far i tried....if any samsters have tried similar quality wls as i have mentioned, please drop me a PM....
Old 07-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

I share partly because samsters pm me for good recommendation...here u go.....this wls are not new....been around for sometime already...
Old 07-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Since most of the frs nowadays ...

Cat150:

4) An An 1654A (Tall slim model body with awesome big natural tits.....but her face complexion pretty bad...got pimples and hole....but her body is power la)

I only give the best recommendation....as far i tried....if any samsters have tried similar quality wls as i have mentioned, please drop me a PM....
FYI, re An An @ 54A, her facial complexion has improved significantly. Her overall packaging has improved significantly too recently - new hairdo and dressing style ... With a touch of glamour effect and she looks like a catwalk model with her glamourously chio looks, model height, C cup assets and attention-grabbing physique but needs to go for deportment class in order to learn how to walk elegantly ... In addition, her service accorded to me is always passionately awesome ... At least to me ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
FYI, re An An @ 54A, her facial complexion has improved significantly. Her overall packaging has improved significantly too recently - new hairdo and dressing style ... With a touch of glamour effect and she looks like a catwalk model with her glamourously chio looks, model height, C cup assets and attention-grabbing physique but needs to go for deportment class in order to learn how to walk elegantly ... In addition, her service accorded to me is always passionately awesome ... At least to me ...
I dare not say she is chio....at most very presentable....different folks different taste man....if u have intel or lobang on such quality wls be it legal or fl, do drop me a PM....we can exchange intel....if u do not mind...

If samsters need recommendation on cat50-100, drop me a PM.....
Old 07-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I dare not say she is chio....at most very presentable....different folks different taste man....if u have intel or lobang on such quality wls be it legal or fl, do drop me a PM....we can exchange intel....if u do not mind...

If samsters need recommendation on cat50-100, drop me a PM.....
U can consider Huan Huan (G35) @ WH02 ... Chio, youngish, pencil Slim, leggy, tall, but A cups only ... Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread