The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute
1615 WH Ling-er

LING ER

SYT SYT a really sweet young thing

WL: Ling-er
HomeBase: 1615 WH
Height:162
Home Town: Guangxi

Display: 6.8/10

A short hair sweet young thing, fair and with figure liked a teenager girl. Only 2 months in GL and a bit of experience in sauna . She can be quite shy and have to break the ice with her,... time to brush my Kc skill

bodykit: 8/10
not for boobs lovers. but her frontal assets are firm with perky nipple. nicely shaped and cute really enjoy grabbing them with my hands thou its A cup but jus nice for me. complexion is fair and legs are slim. she wore a black dress which boosted her youthful curves from waist down to her tight ass. Just by looking at her bare body makes my xiao didi TaDa and most important, no tummy!

Preview: 7.5/10
my second time with her so generally her gfe is better with me, she strike a small chat with me and slowly undress me.

Rinsing: 8/10
standard SOP of soapy body rub enjoying her perky nipple rubbing it against my back, slowly move her hand under me and stroking my 2IC ... just the thought of it make me steaming and with the hardworking bbbj after the stroking ... enjoyed the nice looking body and touch her firm boobs

Dragon drill: 7.6/10
very gentle and comfortable. very very shiok!

BBBJ: 7.3/10
with great suctions and movement compliment with her visually nice balanced body

French: 5/10
A reluctant frencher only once a while received a few light kiss.

FJ: 8.1/10
Tight and super tight !!!!! Can feel my rod exploring every single corner of her wonderful little pussy.
Loved her natural moaning which lead me to work even harder. Finished off with doggy as her
back view figure is simply amazing. Accommodating and really know how to please me.

RTF:
Yeah since nowadays not much nice mei mei for me to piak
let me know if anyone managed to conquer her tongue
Old 01-08-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Zhen Zhen L16H15

Zhen Zhen
Height: 1.66m
Experience in GL: About 3 months

Looks: 8.0/10 - face quite cute - gives that innocent look when she gazes at you. Nice height, slim but curves in the right place, slight tummy. Legs a bit bah bah. One of the best bodies in GL right now. Nice curvy ass and those breasts!

Boobs: 8.0/10
Natural full C cup boobs with pinkish pale brown nipples. Her nipples felt nice to brush against using my fingers and her breasts were so soft and nice.

Bath: 6/10
ZZ gave standard shower with body rub using boobs on front and back. Cleaned quite completely with attention to didi but no BBBJ in shower was a drawback.

Cat Bath: 5.5/10
She used her boobs & body to rub my body & used her fingers to gently tease me. But the cat bath was almost non-existent - very little mouth and tongue.

Frenching: 0/10 - she doesn't allow.

AR: she didn't offer and I didn't ask

BBBJ: 7.5/10
Her BBBJ was quite good - nice suction and fast & slow to spice it up. Had to fight to prevent blast off. She also sucked and licked balls quite well.

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
Nice looking small pussy but not so pink as some of the best in GL. Had great time painting her pussy and feeling her come.

FJ: 7.0/10
She is is quite tight and squeezed my didi just right. She rode me cowgirl and then we swutched to missionary where I pumped her until coming. Afterwards, she held me in her and asked me to pump some more until she came again. That was quite nice.

GFE: 5/10
Quite friendly and wants to please but no kissing is a big turnoff for me.

Overall - 7/10 - the body is amazing and those breasts!!!

RTF: Maybe as so many more boobilicious ones to try.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Any kind bros can share whether these 2 milf Wu ming, Coffee and feng huang. & UK. these 4 which one more woman feeling and service better, i going this sunday to destress ?

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 02-08-2013, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Talking Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Any kind bros can share whether these 2 milf Wu ming, Coffee and feng huang. & UK. these 4 which one more woman feeling and service better, i going this sunday to destress ?
Coffee act cute......UK act blur.......Wu ming service better n Feng huang service more natural.......out of the four.....coffee most horny......follow by wu ming then feng huang last U.K........out of the four the least milf is U.K.....she only 21,22................out of the four.....the most fake GFE is U.K after my some trying but her skin very gd among them............out of the four.......the most easily wet pussy is coffee.....she a natural born whore........out of the four.......the most easily orgsam lady is coffee,she can moan until yr neightbour hear if u bring home............out of the four......the most tight pussy will be U.K.............out of the four..........the most desire sex partner is feng huang.....very natural sex habit........but of course out of the four........the best 金马奖is U.K.......she young .........
Old 02-08-2013, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Coffee act cute......UK act blur.......Wu ming service better n Feng huang service more natural.......out of the four.....coffee most horny......follow by wu ming then feng huang last U.K........out of the four the least milf is U.K.....she only 21,22................out of the four.....the most fake GFE is U.K after my some trying but her skin very gd among them............out of the four.......the most easily wet pussy is coffee.....she a natural born whore........out of the four.......the most easily orgsam lady is coffee,she can moan until yr neightbour hear if u bring home............out of the four......the most tight pussy will be U.K.............out of the four..........the most desire sex partner is feng huang.....very natural sex habit........but of course out of the four........the best 金马奖is U.K.......she young .........
I agreed with what you said. I will choose either UK or Feng Huang as well.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

so aptly described by U bro.. bravo..!

Coffee also looks the sluttiest..
Old 02-08-2013, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro nakamitchi :

Thanks for your info, will try out Feng huang soon .

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
so aptly described by U bro.. bravo..!

Coffee also looks the sluttiest..
If she has the youthful look of summer 2038 or zhiling kind of look...she long ago can pop with her horny bedding skill.....got one good no other good,gt face one skill normal....gt skill one face normal....gt face n skill one gone home liao....gt little face n little skill one still stay behind will try hard to K.C customer for gifts n fake birthday n all holidays r reasons for gifts to chop sillypore men etc.....anyway she ending her tour ard new year from wat i heard ......
Old 02-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Bro nakamitchi got such kc thick skin girl sucker carrot heads for gifts is she related to the "tian tian" that ur fen kena trapped before when he hospitalised then wake up his idea... Kekeke
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 02-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro nakamitchi got such kc thick skin girl sucker carrot heads for gifts is she related to the "tian tian" that ur fen kena trapped before when he hospitalised then wake up his idea... Kekeke
Bro....geylang not big not small......she just part of K.C team la.....the battling ground to shower gifts n is obviously other houses.......u know i know la.... must bring in more girls soon so can divert attention to new girls n help help many our kind souls bros out there investing in wrong gals but as many bros hightlighted....pussy power !!!
Old 02-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Coffee VS UK

IMHO Coffee body is much smoother than UK...

Coffee body very similar to Apple @ 1606...

Of course without the Bed Bug Bites...
Old 03-08-2013, 03:46 AM
Samster

Re: Coffee VS UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
IMHO Coffee body is much smoother than UK...

Coffee body very similar to Apple @ 1606...

Of course without the Bed Bug Bites...
U kanna COFFEE power ??? My finger feel UK more tight n smooth skin .. maybe i must drink some ipoh white coffee.......she still white white huh.......
Old 03-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vtbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
u kanna coffee power ??? My finger feel uk more tight n smooth skin .. Maybe i must drink some ipoh white coffee.......she still white white huh.......
coffee from which home base...thx
Old 03-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtbs View Post
coffee from which home base...thx
1617......walk in n hear any act cute voice...dat girl is her......worth try....
Old 04-08-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

So many recommend coffee, uk, tong tong...
must go and try 1612 eva big mistake
totally ZERO mouth contact and painting...
overall a total waste of the 150, my worst wl experience of cat 150
very fake moaning, better pcc..
look so so, body tan
went through the SOP shower, catbath, bj but somehow just feel the gfe very unreal, can sense disinterest in her attitude..

if not for fav yanyan w19 n princess on code red...sigh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread