The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She is a Commando WL!

She is a Commando WL!

WL Name - 66
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.63m (barefoot)
Home Base - 24M13
Misc info - Debuted in August 2012

Looks - 6.6/10

She is pleasant and quite adorable looking as you look at her longer ... She definitely has the bonkable looks. She has long jack black & straight tress. She put on awful looking bushy eyelashes ... I advised her to use those more sparsely type and apply a layer of mascara so as to make it looks more natural ... No blemish on her face ...

Bod - 6.8/10

She is neither slim nor plumb. I could see slightly protruding tummy ... She has some curves on her butt. She is a little on the tan side like a Singaporean lass. She has a small red tattoo near her right hip bone.

Tits - 7.0/10

Natural B minus frontal assets with pale pink pencil eraser size nipples.

Pussy - 8.0/10

She has good looking cunt which is pink in colour. Her labia is neatly tuck inside her vagina lips and looks like it is seldom utilized. It was certainly a palatable sight to me. I gave her a detail cunnilingus without fail ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.3/10

This lass does not need introduction at all ... She came forward to caress me all over and in no time, we locked lips and frenched passionately ... We then undressed each other piece by piece ... She licked and sucked my nipples, neck and ears in a horny fashion. She then pushed me gently on the bed and mounted on top of me. She started to grind her pussy (still with her G-String intact) against my already hard-on heirloom (my brief was still intact). We frenched passionately and deeply again ... Awesome!

Shower Action - 8.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage from back to front ... She sensuously and stimulatingly soaped me all over ... She slided her hand down under and from my rear to stroke my dick senusously. Shiokalicious! She would also allow me to slide my erected dick along her crack to mimic a doggie bonking action. At the sametime, I squeezed and fondled her tits and nipples from behind with one of my hands and stimulated her clit alternately with my other hand ... I sucked and licked her neck and ears. We french madly & deeply before we proceeded to towel dried ourselves ... Double Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

She gave me a sensuous cat-bath with high mouth suction pressure. Points given for her thorough coverage. She would also caress my dick with one of her hands very stimulatingly while sucking my nipples to ensure my dick was always in active mode.

AR - 8.0/10

Fantabulous AR! I was positioned on my fours ... She applied a combination of licking and probing method ... She caressed and stimulated my dick stimultaneously ... Very very shiok and I enjoyed this department thoroughly ...

French Kiss - 8.5/10

Very passionately, slow, wet and engaging! She was skilled in this department!

BBBJ - 8.8/10

Awesome ultra deep & wet BBBJ! She alternated with splitting of her saliva on my dick and HJ me very sensuously and erotically ... The feeling was absolutely heavenly! A la Japanese AV style! The HJ pressure and speed were very ideal ... She would gradually built up speed, and slow down speed wherever neccessary when I was about to ejaculate ... Damn shiokalicious!

FJ - 8.3/10

She was very very accommodating to my sexual desire like the rest of the WL I upped this month so far ... We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking (both with me standing & on my knees), frontal bonk and missionary ... Upon reaching the orgasmic phase, I was almost totally drained! Triple shiokalicious!

Attitude - 9.5/10

Absolutely fantastic attitude! She has the ang pai attitude and most importantly, she is a very service-oriented WL. She is for those who are into service ... An excellent lay!

RTF - Yes, if I need a solid bonk!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up SaSa(1654A)

SaSa(1654A)...23 yr Hubei mm been in gl for abt 1mth...v fair sweet gnd looker...abt 161cm+, slim smooth skin, nice legs...fabulous pair of C+/D cup creamy soft perky boobs wif 50cent lightish brown pink areola(prolly the nicest boobs in gl at the mo!)...ass abit flatish, pussy well trimmed no smell...

Overall sex svc is not bad for newbie but wat stands out is her sweet friendly genuine innocent personality n willingness to learn n pls + strong natural gfe vibes...

Door closed n once i saw her in her birthday suit me cock slowly went northwards just fm the sight of her lovely huge creamy boobs, quite a rare sight on a slim frame n v fair as well...she sweetly took me hand n led me to the shower chatting away...goes wifout saying the soapy raba front n bk was shiok becuz the feel of her huge boobs was delightful made more shiok by passionate frenching...also got a soothing n enjoyable soapy boob fuck...no bbbj in the shower(later asked her abt this n the poor sweet thing told me she forgot, she can be quite kancheong so must try n sayang her more)...

Bed action...she asked me whether i wanted to turn over n i said rather she played wif me on top as i was captivated by her fab boobs on her slim frame...she lay on me n surprised me by rubbing her pussy on me cock looking into me eyes wif a cheeky grin...bit of boob massage on me chest n legs, then quick catbath on me front, i pulled her close n we frenched me feeling those soft lovely boobs agst me chest shiok...no ar...bbbj lacked suction n her use of hands showed her inexperience(gave her some tips on how to improve in this area) nice eyecontact though...

i took over n had a blast fondling, squeezing, kneading n sucking her lovely boobs, felt like a horny baby...she seemed to enjoy this wif gd moans n at times squeezed her own boobs while i sucked!...went south to do me tonguefu n got her moaning n wet...went bk up n frenched her letting her taste her own juices!...

fj was excellent as she really lets herself go n those big boobs bouncing abt is an amazing sight to behold, kinda felt like a jap big boobs av show...doggie wif her facing the mirror, at times bk arched hand reaching bk to grip one of me hands on her ass me pounding n her boobs juggling abt in the mirror n she moaning, at times me squeezing one boob n turning her face ard to french...doggie standing wif her in her heels leaning agst the mirror phoaar tat effect wif those boobs sometimes pressing agst the mirror n sometimes being squeezed by me while i pounded her fm behind damn shiok!...

spooning sideways wif one of her legs raised n me full access to her boobs n clit n enjoying the mirror effect...foldable chair wif her legs wrapped ard me waist hands gripping me neck n shoulders while i pounded enjoying being squished by her lovely boobs n frenching passionately...asian cowgal she pumping n grinding wif those fab boobs bouncing abt, at times she squeezing, me squeezing n when we were cumming both of us squeezing together piak piak piak!...ended wif cuddles, boobs feel, chit chat n more frenching...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif this SaSa...definite gem potential... many tks to Submarineking, Enigma n Duckbeaks for the recommendation...
Old 19-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xiao Bai 1606A

I just tried this girl on her first day here today.

Wow. This girl looked nice hence she caught my eye with her pretty smile and smiling eyes.

Amazing newbie from Guangzhou.

About 1.6m, solid body, I mean lean meat in all the right places and a very slight tan to give her a healthy summer glow.

I thought I was with some actress from one of those 80s Japanese volleyball shows.

GENTLEMEN, this is gonna be an Ang pai soon.

Lookswise: 8 Pretty face, sharp nose, smiling eyes
Body: 8 tight and curvy at the right places!
Service: 8.5 she gave me a killer catbath from back to front in the bathroom followed by a goood bbj in the bathroom. On the bed, her AR is skillful and her bbj plus licking of my body and balls plus staring at me with those eyes. Holy hell. It's her first day but gentlemen, she's like a smooth seasoned angpai, one of the top 10 routines I seen in geylang in
my fucking life. And she looks like some Hk actress... Gigi Leung I think, maybe a 50 percent resemblance...
FJ: 8 damn hot and my drill went into overdrive pumped her so hard and fast and came with FORCE. Could feel three waves of sperm bursting out of my cannon. After that removed my dick. KNN. Condom burst Liao.

She said she just passed her medical tests so no probs, and I was her fourth customer of the day.

But hor, for me to drill a girl so hard, you all know lah, must be got standard in either looks or service.

This girl scores high in both these areas to me, and it's her first day!!!!
AMAZING WL (FANTASTIC Fit CURVY BODY .... love the dimples on her ass ) : Thanks B-G : made soft tender love to her at Ah Yap's this lazy afternoon : sexy, loving ,curvy : 1st bbbj, then long long FJ ( cowgirl, asian cowgirl, reverse cowgirl , doggie, standing doggie, downstroke , cowgirl again till she climaxed .... then BBBJ again till hot throbbing climax : shiok !!! Full 60 minutes Hot Sexy Loving WL : confirm & double chop
Old 19-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
AMAZING WL (FANTASTIC Fit CURVY BODY .... love the dimples on her ass ) : Thanks B-G : made soft tender love to her at Ah Yap's this lazy afternoon : sexy, loving ,curvy : 1st bbbj, then long long FJ ( cowgirl, asian cowgirl, reverse cowgirl , doggie, standing doggie, downstroke , cowgirl again till she climaxed .... then BBBJ again till hot throbbing climax : shiok !!! Full 60 minutes Hot Sexy Loving WL : confirm & double chop
Glad you enjoyed it bro. This girl is like woah for bros like us who've studied a broad, or two.
Old 19-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
ct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xiao Yu (Small Jade) (16w19), 24 yr old, had her in her 1st week of work, shld be 2nd week by now.. around 159, slim, not bad looking.. but she did had a nose job, kinda like her big eyes but her mascara like did not apply well... lol Dyed bleach yellow blond hair that is bun up. A- cupper, quite a bit of butt.. lower 1/2 bod a bit more meat.. Think she was a dancer & had some other similar trade experience prior...

1st impression during chit chat, she seems to be a arrogant, temperamental & straight forward kind of person. Shower... HJ while cleaning your didi, dettol included also, front back raba & also sticking her leg inbetween me legs kana raba.. fake soft moan while doing but still acceptable.. (same during her one dragon service later on the bed) ...finished w a short BBBJ...

On the bed.. she uses a lot of oil & lub for catbath which is nice.. boob/butt massage, suction painting plus bits at the knee rear & ankle.. BBBJ is not bad, lots of twist & turn, licks w CFM look. No deep throat. Balls licking sucking but no AR. She did paint near the AR region tho" At times she sounded like a drill sergeant ordering a private to turn left turn right... never close up the legs enough... blah blah blah.. lol Actually at this point most I believe will be quite turn off by this WL.. but somehow I got turn on by her sassiness... kc her a bit relax her & I service her instead.. somehow she dun allow her mei mei to be touch as she just cross her legs resisting entry & reluctant frencher initially also... After some painting of her bod & boobs we had some good eye contact & started frenching...Funny initially she kinda remembered that she dun french & avoided but was also quick to just let herself loose again... & we were speaking french all the way... but not those fierce type tho".

FJ.. this gal is pretty tight... responsive... & her butt is made for doggie... love the part she roll back her eye & close them w her hands just beside her mouth moaning in ecstasy.. Nice natural moan by then... lol

Overall, I kana enjoy the session.... not withstanding her initial attitude... This girl does have some good sex service skills but it is her character that maybe a damper... Anyway was lucky to be able to tame this tigress into a pussy cat to enjoy the full her.. This sassy gal need to kc a bit to get the best out of her.. Give me another good french & hugs b4 parting...
Old 19-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I kinda noticed this girl too. But she a cup nia ah..... Haiz. Thanks. CAn skip Liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct12343 View Post
Xiao Yu (Small Jade) (16w19), 24 yr old, had her in her 1st week of work, shld be 2nd week by now.. around 159, slim, not bad looking.. but she did had a nose job, kinda like her big eyes but her mascara like did not apply well... lol Dyed bleach yellow blond hair that is bun up. A- cupper, quite a bit of butt.. lower 1/2 bod a bit more meat.. Think she was a dancer & had some other similar trade experience prior...

1st impression during chit chat, she seems to be a arrogant, temperamental & straight forward kind of person. Shower... HJ while cleaning your didi, dettol included also, front back raba & also sticking her leg inbetween me legs kana raba.. fake soft moan while doing but still acceptable.. (same during her one dragon service later on the bed) ...finished w a short BBBJ...

On the bed.. she uses a lot of oil & lub for catbath which is nice.. boob/butt massage, suction painting plus bits at the knee rear & ankle.. BBBJ is not bad, lots of twist & turn, licks w CFM look. No deep throat. Balls licking sucking but no AR. She did paint near the AR region tho" At times she sounded like a drill sergeant ordering a private to turn left turn right... never close up the legs enough... blah blah blah.. lol Actually at this point most I believe will be quite turn off by this WL.. but somehow I got turn on by her sassiness... kc her a bit relax her & I service her instead.. somehow she dun allow her mei mei to be touch as she just cross her legs resisting entry & reluctant frencher initially also... After some painting of her bod & boobs we had some good eye contact & started frenching...Funny initially she kinda remembered that she dun french & avoided but was also quick to just let herself loose again... & we were speaking french all the way... but not those fierce type tho".

FJ.. this gal is pretty tight... responsive... & her butt is made for doggie... love the part she roll back her eye & close them w her hands just beside her mouth moaning in ecstasy.. Nice natural moan by then... lol

Overall, I kana enjoy the session.... not withstanding her initial attitude... This girl does have some good sex service skills but it is her character that maybe a damper... Anyway was lucky to be able to tame this tigress into a pussy cat to enjoy the full her.. This sassy gal need to kc a bit to get the best out of her.. Give me another good french & hugs b4 parting...
Old 19-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Glad you enjoyed it bro. This girl is like woah for bros like us who've studied a broad, or two.
Not just enjoyed B-G : I did LOVE & APPRECIATE this tryst with my destiny : for the record my dear fren geylangFC also suggested I up XB over our champagne dinner last nite Thanks my fren B-G !! She sucked & sucked & slurped over my dick in the BBBJ mode : I just LOVED it
Old 19-10-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not just enjoyed B-G : I did LOVE & APPRECIATE this tryst with my destiny : for the record my dear fren geylangFC also suggested I up XB over our champagne dinner last nite Thanks my fren B-G !! She sucked & sucked & slurped over my dick in the BBBJ mode : I just LOVED it
Awesome. Her tongue is like what the... Especially when it curls around every turn and corner around your ass, balls and cock.... Love the way she starts her routine in the bathroom by licking your back.. Electrifying eh?

Am the first to do fr on her and newbies, tian tian 1654A, qiqi 2041, and recently han han 0819... Some hot picks of different shape and sizes.

And ling ling 2041, who as everyone paying attention would know, is none other than my liu yi Fei lookalike.

Bros who enjoyed my recommendations, give me a shout out or up my points
Old 20-10-2012, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

she looks taller than her 159cm, kinda like 1.63-1.64cm. when i saw her.. she looks like some Jap porn actress with her heavy makeup n curvy body n ass. Thanks for the FR

Quote:
I am glad you enjoyed her bro
Old 20-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
she looks taller than her 159cm, kinda like 1.63-1.64cm. when i saw her.. she looks like some Jap porn actress with her heavy makeup n curvy body n ass. Thanks for the FR
Hmm... maybe I aga wrong of her ht anyway bare feet she dun look that tall + must minus of the bun on her head also
Old 20-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Lady(1803)

Lady(1803)...mid 20s?(she looks quite young) mm fm Chongqing 1st week in gl...v fair pretty taiwan/jap cutesy kawaii looker wif nice big eyes( prolly enhanced contact lenses) n fake eyelashes(normally dont like but looks quite gd on her)...Lady has an exciting turn on look mixture of sweetness n hot sex nu ren wei appeal...

small petite 155cm+ slim, smooth skin, wif shapely B+ cup boobs fake abit hard wif small pink tits....perky juicy ass, pussy trimmed no smell...has an appealing two tone manicure n pedicure, particularly liked the cute design of her paint/paste on fingenail extensions, cute yet sexy ala jap av starlet style!.... left leg side has a red grazed mark, poor sweetie before starting work think she went to sentosa n while watching the fountain lights music attraction she fell down becuz too engrossed taking a vid wif her hp(gd opportunity to sayang her while listening to her story)...she smells nice n oozes sex appeal!...another smoker...has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc level is excellent!...damn bloody hot literally felt like i was fucking a jap av starlet who treated me like an emperor...she exudes confidence, is raunchy n aims to please...gfe level is v high intensity type wif hot passionate frenching made nicer by her kissable lips!...

Door closed n straight off the bat she came up to me seductively to hug, kiss, french (wif her eyes open, i like!), arms ard my neck n back, intermittently rubbing me cock outside of me pants...i lifted up her skirt to feel her creamy smooth ass cheeks in between her sexy black thong accentuated by side mirror effect, phooarr hot start!!....she helped me undress head to toe, really turned me on when she squatted n undid me shoes n socks, felt like she was me sex slave!...then i helped peel off her skimpy clothes, intermittently rubbing me throbbing cock on her bod, front n bk wif lovely frenching...

Lady then led me by me throbbing cock almost literally to the shower...full package svc n more...clean scrub, back n neck massage, raba front n bk wif one of her legs wrapped ard me at times n at other times one leg in between me groin rubbing me cock n balls...from the back i rubbed me cock on her arse crack, squeezed her hardish boobs n turned her head ard to french...she also used toothpaste to clean me ah n poked a finger inside as well wif cooling heaty effect!...then abit of soapy boob fuck followed up by a v gd warm water bbbj, lick n suck n when doing deepthroat she took me hands n placed them on her head indicating tat she wanted me to press her head forward while deepthroat which i gladly obliged!...intermittent sweet sexy eyecontact while doing her squatting bbbj was also nice...

Bed action...first me lying on me front, she lay on me back wif her smooth bod n pussy rubbing n grinding on me...then abit of massage, light catbath followed by erotic soothing bum massage wif her facing the otherway, followed by her rubbing me legs on her boobs n then on her pussy...felt soo gd!...next up was an enjoyable surprise, she put a rubber on me right toe n gave me a toe fuck!!...gd preview of her pussy muscle power n she moaning n playing wif her boobs, all acting of course but literally felt like i was in a a jap av vid!...

Now me on all fours she did a soft slow slurpy ar lick n probe of me ah wif hj which was nice...made more interesting when she climbed on me back fm behind n continued to ar following which she suddenly flipped over to go underneath me to start off her bbbj, v much the sex acrobat...v gd bbbj technique slurpy yet wif suction, then she raised herself higher up the bed to give me a boob fuck which was nice...

...now lying on me bk, she lay on me bod rubbing n grinding me cock on her pussy while we frenched....she then turned ard her bod at 90' n did more riding of me cock between her legs wif exciting side mirror action...bbbj agn lick of me balls, perineum, cockhead, her saliva dripping from her mouth on to me cock n then suck n deepthroat...i got up made her kneel on the bed n continued wif the bbbj, she once agn got me hands to push her head when she went for deepthroat...at times i took out me throbbing cock slapping it agst her cheeks, getting her to lick me cockhead n then putting it bk into her mouth to suck all this accentuated by side mirror action n gd eyecontact, really shiok...jap av action manz!

My turn to tonguefu, got her wet n squirming wif her hands caressing me face n hair...then i moved up to french her letting her taste her own juices, following which i moved sideways to get her to suck on me cock agn while i played wif her clitty...

Fj v gd as she has stamina n is flexible wif gd pussy muscle control(which i already found out fm the earlier toe fuck!)...spooning sideways wif one of her legs raised me playing wif her clitty cld see her getting wet n turning her head to french wif great side mirror effect; doggie wif her thrusting her juicy ass backwards agst me cock; doggie standing got her to put on her killer heels leaned agst the mirror full feel n sight of her bod n turned her head ard to french; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed legs wrapped ard me waist hands gripping me neck n back frenching wif her eye opens, moaning, getting flushed ard the neck n face, then eyes rolling damn shiok sight! ;...

asian cowgal pump n grind n then she leaned arching back staring into me eyes while fingering her clitty n i cld see me cock slipping in n out of her pussy; got her to turn her back facing me n then she leaned onto me bod arms at the back legs on me thighs, pity no ceiling mirror in the rm to capture the moment but still enjoyed side mirror effect; finally did me fav flip as Lady is light, passionate frenching missionary while i shot me load n gd feel of her bod quivering!....aah but there was still a sexual piece de resistance to cum...while i lay down to rest, she went down n licked n sucked me cock dry, licking up every last drop of me cum n looking up into me eyes..phoarrr this Lady is da sex bomb...

ended wif a soothing massage, she helping me dress head to toe putting me shoes bk on n then we frenched passionately goodbye wif me once agn lifting her dress squeezing her juicy creamy ass!...

Overall wat can i say abt my time wif Lady...prolly the most enjoyable first call session tat i hv had wif a newbie mm this yr...definite gem...me gg down now for another steamy jap av show wif da Lady!!

many tks to Duckbeaks n BonerDoner for the recommendation...
Old 20-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

Re: Lady(1803)

Awesome fr. I'm also wanting to try this chio lady but keep missing the boat

Shall ambush her next week... Target locked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Lady(1803)...mid 20s?(she looks quite young) mm fm Chongqing 1st week in gl...v fair pretty taiwan/jap cutesy kawaii looker wif nice big eyes( prolly enhanced contact lenses) n fake eyelashes(normally dont like but looks quite gd on her)...Lady has an exciting turn on look mixture of sweetness n hot sex nu ren wei appeal...

small petite 155cm+ slim, smooth skin, wif shapely B+ cup boobs fake abit hard wif small pink tits....perky juicy ass, pussy trimmed no smell...has an appealing two tone manicure n pedicure, particularly liked the cute design of her paint/paste on fingenail extensions, cute yet sexy ala jap av starlet style!.... left leg side has a red grazed mark, poor sweetie before starting work think she went to sentosa n while watching the fountain lights music attraction she fell down becuz too engrossed taking a vid wif her hp(gd opportunity to sayang her while listening to her story)...she smells nice n oozes sex appeal!...another smoker...has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc level is excellent!...damn bloody hot literally felt like i was fucking a jap av starlet who treated me like an emperor...she exudes confidence, is raunchy n aims to please...gfe level is v high intensity type wif hot passionate frenching made nicer by her kissable lips!...

Door closed n straight off the bat she came up to me seductively to hug, kiss, french (wif her eyes open, i like!), arms ard my neck n back, intermittently rubbing me cock outside of me pants...i lifted up her skirt to feel her creamy smooth ass cheeks in between her sexy black thong accentuated by side mirror effect, phooarr hot start!!....she helped me undress head to toe, really turned me on when she squatted n undid me shoes n socks, felt like she was me sex slave!...then i helped peel off her skimpy clothes, intermittently rubbing me throbbing cock on her bod, front n bk wif lovely frenching...

Lady then led me by me throbbing cock almost literally to the shower...full package svc n more...clean scrub, back n neck massage, raba front n bk wif one of her legs wrapped ard me at times n at other times one leg in between me groin rubbing me cock n balls...from the back i rubbed me cock on her arse crack, squeezed her hardish boobs n turned her head ard to french...she also used toothpaste to clean me ah n poked a finger inside as well wif cooling heaty effect!...then abit of soapy boob fuck followed up by a v gd warm water bbbj, lick n suck n when doing deepthroat she took me hands n placed them on her head indicating tat she wanted me to press her head forward while deepthroat which i gladly obliged!...intermittent sweet sexy eyecontact while doing her squatting bbbj was also nice...

Bed action...first me lying on me front, she lay on me back wif her smooth bod n pussy rubbing n grinding on me...then abit of massage, light catbath followed by erotic soothing bum massage wif her facing the otherway, followed by her rubbing me legs on her boobs n then on her pussy...felt soo gd!...next up was an enjoyable surprise, she put a rubber on me right toe n gave me a toe fuck!!...gd preview of her pussy muscle power n she moaning n playing wif her boobs, all acting of course but literally felt like i was in a a jap av vid!...

Now me on all fours she did a soft slow slurpy ar lick n probe of me ah wif hj which was nice...made more interesting when she climbed on me back fm behind n continued to ar following which she suddenly flipped over to go underneath me to start off her bbbj, v much the sex acrobat...v gd bbbj technique slurpy yet wif suction, then she raised herself higher up the bed to give me a boob fuck which was nice...

...now lying on me bk, she lay on me bod rubbing n grinding me cock on her pussy while we frenched....she then turned ard her bod at 90' n did more riding of me cock between her legs wif exciting side mirror action...bbbj agn lick of me balls, perineum, cockhead, her saliva dripping from her mouth on to me cock n then suck n deepthroat...i got up made her kneel on the bed n continued wif the bbbj, she once agn got me hands to push her head when she went for deepthroat...at times i took out me throbbing cock slapping it agst her cheeks, getting her to lick me cockhead n then putting it bk into her mouth to suck all this accentuated by side mirror action n gd eyecontact, really shiok...jap av action manz!

My turn to tonguefu, got her wet n squirming wif her hands caressing me face n hair...then i moved up to french her letting her taste her own juices, following which i moved sideways to get her to suck on me cock agn while i played wif her clitty...

Fj v gd as she has stamina n is flexible wif gd pussy muscle control(which i already found out fm the earlier toe fuck!)...spooning sideways wif one of her legs raised me playing wif her clitty cld see her getting wet n turning her head to french wif great side mirror effect; doggie wif her thrusting her juicy ass backwards agst me cock; doggie standing got her to put on her killer heels leaned agst the mirror full feel n sight of her bod n turned her head ard to french; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed legs wrapped ard me waist hands gripping me neck n back frenching wif her eye opens, moaning, getting flushed ard the neck n face, then eyes rolling damn shiok sight! ;...

asian cowgal pump n grind n then she leaned arching back staring into me eyes while fingering her clitty n i cld see me cock slipping in n out of her pussy; got her to turn her back facing me n then she leaned onto me bod arms at the back legs on me thighs, pity no ceiling mirror in the rm to capture the moment but still enjoyed side mirror effect; finally did me fav flip as Lady is light, passionate frenching missionary while i shot me load n gd feel of her bod quivering!....aah but there was still a sexual piece de resistance to cum...while i lay down to rest, she went down n licked n sucked me cock dry, licking up every last drop of me cum n looking up into me eyes..phoarrr this Lady is da sex bomb...

ended wif a soothing massage, she helping me dress head to toe putting me shoes bk on n then we frenched passionately goodbye wif me once agn lifting her dress squeezing her juicy creamy ass!...

Overall wat can i say abt my time wif Lady...prolly the most enjoyable first call session tat i hv had wif a newbie mm this yr...definite gem...me gg down now for another steamy jap av show wif da Lady!!

many tks to Duckbeaks n BonerDoner for the recommendation...
Old 20-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Sumptuous Erotica!

Sumptuous Erotica!

WL Name - Lady
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years of age
Height - 1.57m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1803
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh profession ... Dongguan sauna-trained Artist

Looks - 7.4/10

Alluring, seductive, captivating and at times, sex-appealing too. She is definitely a chio babe ... Like my buds said, she has a mixture of Jap+Taiwanese+Chinese looks ... Her facial features are quite sharp ... Her pupils are unnaturally huge ... I suspect she worn those lenses than made her pupils look big. She has double eyelid eyes and she put on fake eyelashes which looked natural from a distance. She has long and tinted body permed hairdo. She applied fanciful manicures ...

Bod - 7.0/10

She is a little too short for my liking but fortunately, her physique is rather proportional with the essential curves and she is slim. She has fair and smooth body complexion with some slight bruises on one of her legs which I heard she sustained while having fun in Sentosa.

Tits - 7.3/10

She has B cupper frontal assets with pink eraser size nipples. They look natural to me but it does not exactly feel natural. The base of her tits were not hard but the middle parts of her breasts are a little hard when I squeezed them. I suspect that she got the Cosmetic Surgeon to upsize her tits from A to B ... If my deduction is correct, I would say they were quite professionally well done!

Pussy - 8.0/10

She has very appetizing pinkiest abalone ... I gave her a detail cunnilingus ... I believe she enjoyed it as suggested by her horny reaction plus her incessant discharged of vagina fluid

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10

She undressed me when the door closed behind us. She gave me an erotical lap dance. I would say the sexy dance choreography was considered good even without music. She then pushed me on the bed and mounted on top of me subsequently ... She started to initiate french kiss and used her pussy to grind against my dick simultaneously ... She was still fully clothed whilst I was in my brief only. I squeezed her tits ... I then undressed her and pulled her bra down to suck and lick her tits profusely ... I moved down south and pulled her G-String a side to give her a muff dive ... Yummilicious abalone!

Shower - 8.0/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage and used her ass crack to slide along my super bulked up dick. She subsequently gave me a soapy tit fuck ... She then gave me an ultra deep BBBJ. I then squarted and lifted one of her legs ... I proceeded to give her a round of cunnilingus ... She appeared to be enjoying my tongue lashing and as a result became very horny and then we ..........Woohoo! Before we proceeded to towel dry ourselves, we frenched passionately and hugged each other tightly like real lovers ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 8.0/10

She gave me a butt-massage on my back before she cat-bath me ... Dongguan sauna style ... She then gave me a thorough cat-bath plus breasts massage ... She flipped me over to give me another round of breasts massage + cat-bath ... She then capped my right toe with a condom and began to toe-fuck me ... I can feel the contraction of her vagina massage ... Awesome feat! She then set on top of me with her back facing me, and she used her inner thighs to grip my dick and slided along the length of my dick ... The smoothness of her inner thighs gave me a very stimulating feeling ...

AR - 8.5/10

At first she positioned me on my fours and gave me a stimulating AR with generous amount of hand actions on my manhood ... She used a mixture of tongue probing and licking method ... While I was still on my fours, she set on my back with her facing the opposite direction of me ... She bent down to give me another round of AR ... Very shiok indeed! All of a sudden, she tumbled turn over and lied on her back underneath me ... She again gave me a AR ... She slided forward (still underneath me) to give me an upside down BBBJ ... After sometime, she slided toward my face and we frenched deeply and madly like to 2 sex-hungry lovers ...Heavenly!

French - 8.5/10

Very engaging and passionate ... Like real lovers in a secret tryst ...

BBBJ - 8.8/10

Fantabulously and very stimulatingly done! She did a sensuous, wet and ultra deep-throated BBBJ with generous amount of hand actions on my super bulked up shaft ... I can tell she was very well trained ... One can easily misfire if he does not know how to control his ejaculation. She rinsed her mouth with listerine before giving me another round of solid deep throated BBBJ ... The minty feeling made me feel damn shiok ...

FJ - 8.3/10

She was an excellent lay ... I extended another session to fuck her another round as she was super horny and wanted me to make her reaches orgasm ... We adopted several positions (i.e. doggie bonk, scissor, cowgal ride & missionary) in the first round and only one position in the second round (i.e. frontal bonk - I lifted her legs vertically and held them together infront of my pecs with my hands while I entered her from the front.)

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome attitude! She appeared like she was borned to be a whore ... She seemed to understand what man desires in sex ... She is confirmed an Ang Pai in no time ...

RTF - Without a doubt!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Many thanks to Duckbeak and BonerDoner for the tip-off ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Small Jade(16W19)

Nice one bro...seen this small jade...looks pretty sexy n foxy...tend to agree wif geylangfc on her ht looks 160cm+? perhaps?....

Quote:

Old 21-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

Re: Small Jade(16W19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Nice one bro...seen this small jade...looks pretty sexy n foxy...tend to agree wif geylangfc on her ht looks 160cm+? perhaps?....
Maybe I nvr aga correct.. pai say pai say..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread