The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
How does YOUR love life measure up?

Bro/sis

For better understanding of your sex life. In other threads, many bros were bemoaning the lack of sex with their wife.

Study conducted by Kinsey Institute for research in Sex, Reproduction & Gender:

1. Found that age is a key predictor for regularity of sex

2. People under 30 typically have sex twice a week, and it's 1.6 times in your 30s

3. Those aged 40 to 50 have sex an average of less than once a week

Whether the fire of passion is well and truly burning in your relationship, or you only manage intimacy, you've probably found yourself wondering if the regularity of your sex life is 'normal'.

Now you can find out, thanks to a study from the Kinsey Institute for research in Sex, Reproduction and Gender which has been recirculated, according to Medical Daily.

Researchers found that you can tell how your sex life measures up to others, according to your age, which is one of the main predictors for how often you get intimate with your partner.

It will probably be no surprise that younger people are having the most action with those aged 18 to 29 having sex an average of 112 times a year, or twice weekly.

Between the ages of 30 and 39, it drops to 86 times annually or 1.6 times a week.

And sexual activity tails off even further for 40 to 49-year-olds have half the amount of sex of their 20-something counterparts, making love 69 times a year.

'The basic storyline that has emerged from these studies is that, as we get older, our odds of developing chronic health conditions increases and this, in turn, negatively impacts the frequency and quality of sexual activity,' Dr. Justin Lehmiller of the Kinsey Institute explained.

Surprisingly, the study did not go beyond those in their 50s and beyond, which appears to back up separate research which found that sexuality among older people is largely ignored.

Researchers from the University of Manchester analysed written comment from more than a thousand adults aged 50 to 90 to highlighted the obstacles some older couples face in maintaining and fulfilling their sexual lives.

I am 66 and luckily still able to enjoy satisfying sex regularly (at least twice per week) with my partner.

Many were reporting signs of anxiety as doctors refused to address their drop in sexual desire or physical difficulties, they found.

Men were discovered to be more likely to discuss the impact of health conditions on their sexual activities.

Heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes are all causes of impotence among men.

But women had a higher chance of discussing health-related sexual difficulties in the context of a relationship.

Experts recommend practitioners should positively engage with issues of sexual function - regardless of age.

They believe proactively talking about their issues will help to improve both health and well-being in older patients.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz4q6nz2sIx
Old 19-08-2017, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
blacksky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How does YOUR love life measure up?

I am curious to know what about those who are age 50 and above ?
Old 19-08-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro blacksky

I am 66 and luckily still able to enjoy satisfying sex regularly (at least twice per week) with my partner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksky View Post
I am curious to know what about those who are age 50 and above ?
Old 21-08-2017, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
LukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am having sex at least twice a month .
Old 21-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

nothing at alll
Old 21-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

About 2-3 times a week. If im lucky maybe 5. If i dont get any action for more than 2 weeks then i'll go find a ml
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1