The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 12
Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!
Re: Car expert please advise!! [Urgent]

U said that your friend drove as a relief driver means the car rental should have his address as all relief driver need to have his details took down by car rental and if you didnt went thru this procedure, there's more for the rental company to sue you as you breached contract and let someone drove a rental car. If you went thru the proper procedure, you can try ask the rental company for your friend address in favour for this issue to be solved..
Old 18-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Car expert please advise!! [Urgent]

Straight up and sharp!! upped aah!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
Okay let me help your sorry ass, this is the best solution I can think for you.

1) 1st have they give you an invoice for the $13,000 repair? Because simple logic, any payment need invoice regardless. No invoice no payment.

2) invoice suppose to have a breakdown or itemise on repair, thus from there you can see how was you been charge. If no breakdown never mind either way refer to my point 4 later.

3) in Singapore Motor insurance is a compulsory by law, thus you should never need to pay $13,000 the max is on the excess fee which can be like $3,000? Look for your contract on excess fee. If u lost it and they dun wanna give nevermind refer to my point 4 again.

4) engage any Lawyers or legal services normally 1st hour is free as for both parties to evaluate your cases. There are also those lawyers that fight for Low socioeconomic groups thus cheaper. A Lawyers letter only cost a few hundreds dollars, thus after the free 1st hour, get the Lawyers to write a letter regarding the 1st 3 questions I pose. Cause for payment they need to fulfil or answer min these 3 questions. If they are fraud they likely back off as now Lawyers involve things become "legal" you can counter sue them on mental distress if they can't produce or answer their case will be very weak especially on point 3 why insurance are not CLAIM!!!!

5) lastly with Lawyers letter issue and car company dare not reply, debt collector like won't be involved once they knows abt it as the debt they are collecting aren't really legit and they won't want to be sue too on a debt not sure legit or not.

6) car company should have claim insurance as again insurance is compulsory in Singapore thus make a claim on you illegal. Lawyers can check also have the car been claimed from insurance thus making them insurance fraud too. The workshop with the inflation invoice will get it too.....

Best solution I can think for you and take this as a lesson there is no free lunch always risk and reward
Old 18-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

some samster say why not cover insurances, my assumption and also from own experience on renting, the insurance coverage is only applicable to TS and not allow to sublet to other for personal gain/interest. furthermore, assuming there was an accident, you are not on scene, neither made report immediately, the insurance process can't even kick in. now the more worrying issue is what your friend hit? if there was another 3rd party involved, then prepare a counter claim case from the other parties insurance.

the car rental company is correct to collect the fee from you as you are the registered borrower, i.e. everything you are held responsible. they will not and could not go after your "friend" as they have nothing binding against him. Also, they have the rights to reject your request of 300 per month; over 2 years instalment, for goodness sake, they open door do business not charity/bank.

having say that, suggestion is that you arrange for loan with bank and make repayment back to the rental company, while slowly work out your instalment with them. my advice is, stopped blaming others, shrinking responsibility and learn to bite the bullet. your naïve though of offering 300 per month out of your own comfort zone is not solving the problem, neither will anyone accept this offer. if have to, take on another part time job to pay out the debt.
Old 18-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
swiftrunner is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
U said that your friend drove as a relief driver means the car rental should have his address as all relief driver need to have his details took down by car rental and if you didnt went thru this procedure, there's more for the rental company to sue you as you breached contract and let someone drove a rental car. If you went thru the proper procedure, you can try ask the rental company for your friend address in favour for this issue to be solved..
If relieft driver is bullshit, his license not even 2 years. How to drive? Eh TS you are lying through your fucking teeth. Be a man and man up for what you did. Do not keep saying your friend when your past post is all about drinking. You must be drink driving to cause such a damage to the car.
Old 20-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
JackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, decided to sell my iPhone 6 to raise money for it but market price is pretty disastrous at only less than 300. Any kind soul can offer higher with the choice of buying back?
Old 20-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

JackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftrunner View Post
If relieft driver is bullshit, his license not even 2 years. How to drive? Eh TS you are lying through your fucking teeth. Be a man and man up for what you did. Do not keep saying your friend when your past post is all about drinking. You must be drink driving to cause such a damage to the car.
What is wrong with you? Since when I said my friend or I is a relief driver? For what you fuck me for? Simply put, my friend told me to go down and collect the car after he paid them the rental.
Upon reaching, I just sign whatever they told me to and drive off to pass the car to my friend.
Simple as that. What's the point for me to lie and gain what? Sympathy or money? I'm looking for solution, not any of that as I don't think anybody will be doing that for a stranger.
I'm not a girl with pretty face etc, so definitely out of question.
Old 20-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaniel90s View Post
Hi guys, decided to sell my iPhone 6 to raise money for it but market price is pretty disastrous at only less than 300. Any kind soul can offer higher with the choice of buying back?
Back to this, hope some kind soul can PM me if willing to buy at a higher price than market with buyback opportunity. Thank you!
Old 20-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Back to this, hope some kind soul can PM me if willing to buy at a higher price than market with buyback opportunity. Thank you!
Lol, common bro, be sensible. Iphone 6 is outdated and u want to try selling higher than market price? You should count urself if someone wanted to buy below market price. U wan ppl to help, at least be sensible lah.
Old 20-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Any kind soul willing to help it at 280 I will deliver to your place now!!
Old 21-08-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

You sell at carousell better. 280 not going to help you too.

Give it up.
Old 21-08-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

TS, you really deserve to be fuck....selling your iPhone 6 above market price and still want option to buy back lol. comon, beggar don't choose la.

also selling a I6 to raising barely 300 to solve a 13k debt, really doesn't help anything. after selling the phone, what u going to use? spend another 100 to get a phone? you just digging the deeper hole. start doing something constructive like looking for a second income that will really help to solve the problem. lastly time to own up to your parent as well.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 12
organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!

No need to help TS,

i offered him a fast money job (not legal) and he wants to try to scam me money by transferring money to him first.

Eh lan jiao kia, you do the first job then you know if i am genuine or not.

No need say so much.

i dare to post means i dare to expose you la.
Old 23-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Helped my friend to loan a car, I'm a first timer on such matter and I thought it shouldn't be an issue as he paid for the rental.
Urgently need expert to teach me how to settle this and prevent them from coming my house again before my parents know! PM me or what also can please!!!!!
Legally speaking you are the borrower since paperwork all done under your name, so they have rights to pursue against you..another option if you cannot tahan hounding, tell them sue you bankrupt if not you do self declare than they lan lan one cents also cannot receive..

Last edited by HonkyTonkyMan; 23-08-2017 at 09:30 AM.
Old 23-08-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I dun mind buying ur iphone 6 for $50 with the buy back option..anything more than $50 is way too pricey....$50 might be a small amount. But will still helps a tiny bit in ur goal of reaching $13k. So if keen do pm me. And deliver to my place pls, thank you.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 23-08-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

Quote:
"And no, I'm not seeking for any kind soul to repay for me. I was told that sbf got lots of experienced individuals who are savvy with lots of matter and thus here I am and I'm only seeking for advise can you read it?"

Next wad you selling? Ur underwear at $30 each? Your fork n spoon at $15 each.and ermmm... No... I'm not looking for kind soul. . My arse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1