The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
JackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to behold
Car expert please advise!! [Urgent]

Helped my friend to loan a car, I'm a first timer on such matter and I thought it shouldn't be an issue as he paid for the rental.
After some time, the car rental company called me and ask me go down to their office to verify some matter.
When I reached, they told me there's repair fees to be paid to them and showEd me a list with lots of ticks.
I ran through the list, got damages like scratches, paint, brake pads and signal and many others I can't really understand as I'm not savvy on car, total about 13k.
Afterwards I request to check the car and the car was really in a bad state, got a few long scratches and bends. The rest was as per the list like brake have to step harder and signal light spoil on one side.
Then we went back to the office to discuss about this and I called my friend asking why got this damage etc and ask him to come down to settle with them. My friend agreed to come down but in the end told me some reason that he couldn't come today and will go settle with the car company another day.

After few days, I thought everything settled already then I recieve a call from the car rental company that they require me to pay the repair cost.

I told them that I'm not the one rented it and my friend was the one renting it so he should be the one that pays it but then they told me that the registered borrower is me and if I dont pay, they will send debt collectors to my house.

After which I tried to call my friend to settle but he MIA away from me and I have no ways to contact him as I only have his handphone number but no address and our common friend don't know either.

Now... out of fear that they will come my house, I told them I will pay them but obviously I can't pay upfront so much 13k to them so I just paid $1000 to them and ask them if the rest can be via instalment, they told me ok at the start but suddenly one day I go home I saw debt collection letter informing me that I have to pay the balance $12k asap.
I went to make a police report and inform them that I wasn't the one that rent the car physically so I wish that the car rental company will stop coming after me.
But apparently, it doesn't help and they told me to stop shirking responsibility and pay this up else they will keep sending people to my place.

Now, any expert can help me on how to settle this matter as they want me to pay $6k for two month to settle this? Is there any ways that I can avoid paying this? My parent does not know about this and if they know it, I'm gonna get in deep shit and probably chase me out of the house for causing such trouble as we're not on that good term recently.

Urgently need expert to teach me how to settle this and prevent them from coming my house again before my parents know! PM me or what also can please!!!!!
Old 16-08-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car expert please advise!! [Urgent]

Ts, Why can't your friend rent a car.And why must you help him to rent a car.
Since your friend used the car.Ask your friend to go to settle the repair cost.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 16-08-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaniel90s View Post
Helped my friend to loan a car, I'm a first timer on such matter and I thought it shouldn't be an issue as he paid for the rental.
After some time, the car rental company called me and ask me go down to their office to verify some matter.
When I reached, they told me there's repair fees to be paid to them and showEd me a list with lots of ticks.
I ran through the list, got damages like scratches, paint, brake pads and signal and many others I can't really understand as I'm not savvy on car, total about 13k.
Afterwards I request to check the car and the car was really in a bad state, got a few long scratches and bends. The rest was as per the list like brake have to step harder and signal light spoil on one side.
Then we went back to the office to discuss about this and I called my friend asking why got this damage etc and ask him to come down to settle with them. My friend agreed to come down but in the end told me some reason that he couldn't come today and will go settle with the car company another day.

After few days, I thought everything settled already then I recieve a call from the car rental company that they require me to pay the repair cost.

I told them that I'm not the one rented it and my friend was the one renting it so he should be the one that pays it but then they told me that the registered borrower is me and if I dont pay, they will send debt collectors to my house.

After which I tried to call my friend to settle but he MIA away from me and I have no ways to contact him as I only have his handphone number but no address and our common friend don't know either.

Now... out of fear that they will come my house, I told them I will pay them but obviously I can't pay upfront so much 13k to them so I just paid $1000 to them and ask them if the rest can be via instalment, they told me ok at the start but suddenly one day I go home I saw debt collection letter informing me that I have to pay the balance $12k asap.
I went to make a police report and inform them that I wasn't the one that rent the car physically so I wish that the car rental company will stop coming after me.
But apparently, it doesn't help and they told me to stop shirking responsibility and pay this up else they will keep sending people to my place.

Now, any expert can help me on how to settle this matter as they want me to pay $6k for two month to settle this? Is there any ways that I can avoid paying this? My parent does not know about this and if they know it, I'm gonna get in deep shit and probably chase me out of the house for causing such trouble as we're not on that good term recently.

Urgently need expert to teach me how to settle this and prevent them from coming my house again before my parents know! PM me or what also can please!!!!!
Already pmed you.
Old 16-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 0
Suchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of light

TS, you are lying.

You are the one who rent the car and your friend is driving it.

Upon the return of the vehicle, the rental company will check the company and have you sign some documents. You have to be present upon the completetion of all documents.

I rented a car before so the procedure is pretty much the same.

Anyway, i guess you cannot handle the situation so you hope some good samaritian will come to your aid.
Old 16-08-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2497 / Power: 15
screwu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond repute

TS better you get advice from a lawyer. To me it is a
a civil case. On the part of the debt collectors... the
same lawyer can help.

Hope your matter does not escalate
Old 16-08-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

Ts, you looking to chat up people and borrow money to return the money? I personally dun think such a naive adult exist to do what you do.
Old 16-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Something fishy about your story. One, nobody is so stupid to sign for a car for someone he hardly knows. You are not rich. You don't even have $13k. So why you go sign for a car for someone else?? Why can't your friend sign for it himself? For someone like you to write so eloquently and yet do such a stupid thing boggles the mind. Two, car companies are not loan sharks. They do not get debt collectors to settle matters. They engage lawyers. You will get several letters of demand to pay, failing which you will be hauled to court. You are not telling something.
Old 16-08-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
13k is alot.... u might want to get someone who knows about car to verify the bill... example, brake pads are wear n tear, why will u need to pay for them?

Quote:
U dunno your friend well n u willing to rent a car for him? Guess either your friend has no driving license, a very new driver or u were hidding some details.... anyway, u signed the doc, u bear the responsibility.

U can now only dispute the repair costs. Get someone or send the car to a workshop to assess the damage. These rental companies not all, are blood suckers when u return the car. A lot bad reviews on these companies in the internet.

Last edited by naemlo; 16-08-2017 at 10:06 AM.
Old 16-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Insurance cover?
If 13K, insurance should be covering the excess?
Old 16-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

you don;t know this guy well donlt know where he stay and you rent a car using your name for him to drive, for sure the car company will go after you.
Old 16-08-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
They do not get debt collectors to settle matters. They engage lawyers. You will get several letters of demand to pay, failing which you will be hauled to court. You are not telling something.
There are legal debt collectors in Singapore. My company pays monthly to a debt collector company... anytime just activate them to collect debt as low as $1. They will take a percentage of the $1 but of cause it is stupid to go after $1 Going to lawyer is the very last option cause it is costly.
Old 16-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

JackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to behold

Ok maybe I didn't add in further.

I rented the car, it was supposed to be returned in a month, all I need to do was just to go down to the company, check the car, sign the documents and leave with the car.
From which, I proceed to pass my friend the car in the evening as he's busy.
Of course, he did pay me a small amount as to get this done.
As for returning the car, I wasn't in the country and the return of the car was done at much later stage about extra 1 month from the supposed return date. Which I assumed it's because of my friend agreement with the company for extension which I also strongly believe can be done via bank transfer.
Right from the start till the end, I did not had any dealings with the company besides collecting car and when they asked me down to tell me the damage.
And no, I'm not seeking for any kind soul to repay for me. I was told that sbf got lots of experienced individuals who are savvy with lots of matter and thus here I am and I'm only seeking for advise can you read it?
Old 16-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwire5 View Post
Insurance cover?
If 13K, insurance should be covering the excess?
Unless it is an accident else insurance company will look at u blindly.
Old 16-08-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

I'm a real car noob I just pass my driving early this year.
As to why I'm agreeable to rent for my friend, you can clearly see its money motivated and thinking I've nothing to lose just by going down to collect, why not?
I'm not earning a good figure and I didn't have much savings as well so what's there for me to worry about when I can make extra money from it?
Old 16-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1434 / Power: 16
impossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud of

Sorry TS, I have to pour cold water on you.

Assuming what you shared is the truth, imo I find u just plain stupid without realizing the consequences behind.

Good luck anyway.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1