The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2017, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
abovetheline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ladies past 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes some still looked very appealing or rather should say very appetizing
what about the younger ones....lol
Old 17-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovetheline View Post
what about the younger ones....lol
old ones give bbbj, younger ones give fJ
Old 17-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

i once had a fb, above 50, body is tight and fit, looks like a thirties OL, but face skin not good, face also a bit old.....but who cares, horny like fuck, i was too busy controlling myself and pumping her to pay much attention to her face, just a fb, not really wife or lover, so dun french a lot .....yes can do it raw since she has reached menopause..
Old 17-08-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
i once had a fb, above 50, body is tight and fit, looks like a thirties OL, but face skin not good, face also a bit old.....but who cares, horny like fuck, i was too busy controlling myself and pumping her to pay much attention to her face, just a fb, not really wife or lover, so dun french a lot .....yes can do it raw since she has reached menopause..
whos the luckier one
Old 18-08-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefuk View Post
Look really good sis
Fav returned upped u bk bro thxs

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 18-08-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro

This woman has spunk and above 50 years old. Must be dominant type and be on top of you such as riding horse. For all you know, could be having toy boys.

Ferrari driver, 72, convicted of assault

She drives a Ferrari, lives in an expensive neighbourhood and has been in and out of court facing charges ranging from causing hurt to criminal trespass.

Shi Ka Yee, 72, was yesterday found guilty after a two-day trial of assaulting a male motorist. Mr Raphael Chong Yen Ping, 39, suffered a cut above his right eyebrow as a result of a punch she threw in Telok Ayer Street at around 5pm on Feb 25, 2014.

Delivering his verdict, District Judge Chay Yuen Fatt noted that Shi testified during the trial that she had slapped - not punched - Mr Chong. Shi claimed she did so as he had abused her by using vulgar language.

However, Judge Chay rejected her testimony, adding that "no profanities were uttered" by Mr Chong. The judge also noted that Shi had admitted in an earlier police statement that she had punched Mr Chong, and did it again when testifying on June 29.

Shi was expressionless as she sat in the dock while the judge delivered his verdict.

In his submission, Deputy Public Prosecutor Zhuo Wenzhao said that Mr Chong was in his BMW in Telok Ayer Street when Shi pulled up beside him and sounded her horn.

DPP Zhuo added: "The accused wanted the victim to move his car so that she could pass. However, the victim felt that there was enough space... as many vehicles had passed by his car in the five to 10 minutes he had parked his car.

"The victim rejected the accused's request for him to move his car. He also told her: 'If you don't know how to drive a Ferrari, don't drive a Ferrari.'"

DPP Zhuo said Shi then got out of her red Ferrari to take pictures of Mr Chong's car.

Advertising agency executive director Stephen Choy Ying Whye, who was passing by, approached Shi and offered to help so that her car could pass. However, she rejected his offer.

DPP Zhuo said: "The accused then moved towards the victim, who was seated in his car, and punched the victim through the car window.

"Stephen confirmed that the victim had not used any vulgarities before the accused punched him."

Shi is now out on bail. Her mitigation and sentencing will be held at a later date.

Besides causing hurt, Shi has, from other cases, six other charges against her. These cases are now at the pre-trial conference stage.

She was in the news last year following a dispute with a neighbour over a rain tree on her Astrid Hill property, near Holland Road.

Four of the charges are related to this dispute, including one count each of criminal trespass and committing a rash act.

The other two charges relate to an incident on June 29 last year, when Shi allegedly stopped her car between the third and fourth lanes of Orchard Road, just after the Claymore Road junction, causing an obstruction.
Old 18-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 8
michelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to all

It's TGIF.
Which Club would you like to meet me?

Up to you to believe.
Even salt looks like sugar.

:
Old 18-08-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle535 View Post

It's TGIF.
Sis neh neh very good

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 18-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's TGIF.
Tits abit small to my liking.😆, but maybe appealing to others

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-08-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
OutforFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's TGIF.

Which club would you like me to bring you to?
Old 18-08-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Just did it, asked me to cum inside her but i let her cim while the 1 hour she came no less than 3 times.
Old 18-08-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Tits abit small to my liking.😆, but maybe appealing to others
lol

ladies pass 30
boobs start to shrink and sag
this is a fact
but do u ever hear this in the net.......no

cause milf is spamming the net.

younger ones just too damn busy fucking and enjoying life
Old 18-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Met my ex fb last month. Now already married (twice). Divorced again. Now shes 50+, hyper active in sex and aunty still come calling.
Old 18-08-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:

It's TGIF.
sis nice tits, can remove the clothes ?
Old 18-08-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Met my ex fb last month. Now already married (twice). Divorced again. Now shes 50+, hyper active in sex and aunty still come calling.
bro intro her to here, or intro some bros to her hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1