The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Ex Colleague

Please continue TS.
Old 14-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Hormonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMinds View Post
Same same bro
Same here too
Old 14-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Old 14-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
paki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please update soon
Old 14-08-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21411 / Power: 14
danny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue with your update, bro.
Old 15-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
Goldentiger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldentiger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I hope TS comes back with an update soon.
Old 16-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

We started messaging each other as we made our way back to office in different cabs.

It turned out we were both quite blown away by the session.

I told her I love her body, completely enjoyed the session and felt very privileged to serve her like a queen. She said she found my body and abs to be a big turn-on, and she felt very sexy and wanted when she spread herself on the sofa while I ate her pussy. She revealed that she always had difficulty coming, and very few men can make her come. Most of the time, she had to DIY after sex for full satisfaction. She was thrilled and very satisfied that I brought her to the big O by masturbating her. I think she felt closer to me because I was a rare one who could make her cum. We both got horny messaging each other and I was sure we could do Round 2 immediately if she was with me. But work beckoned.

I found it hard to concentrate on work that afternoon as my mind kept wondering back to the session we had. Finally I had take matters with my own hand with a trip to the gents. After I was done, I messaged her and told her I had to DIY and thought of her the whole time. She sounded pleased that she had such a lasting effect on me, but chided me for making her horny again. I responded by asking her to go to the ladies to take care of things.

Unfortunately, work was busy for both of us in the next few weeks and we had no chance to meet up.

One day, she had to come to my office for a morning meeting, but she had to rush back to her office right after lunch time. We could meet, but we had only an hour or so, and that wasn't enough for a tryst at a motel.

I had a lot of pent up lust for her. So I suggested a quickie in a toilet. She was reluctant, considering the discomfort and the risks. Plus we were not exactly teenagers or youngsters in our 20s anymore. Which early 40s couple have quickies in public toilets?

But we did not have options, so I tried to talk her into it. After some persuation, she agreed.

We decided to try an adjacent office building which gives public access to its lift lobbies and toilets on every floor. Acting as nonchalent as possible, we randomly picked a floor. The first choice was no good, as there was a lot of foot traffic. The second choice was no-go as well, the disabled tolet was occupied. The third choice looked promising - the disabled toilet was unoccupied, and traffic was minimal.

We loitered at the lift lobby, which was near the disabled toilet for a while, making sure the coast was clear. Then I gave her a signal and we both hurriedly walked into the disabled toilet, closed the door, seconds before a bunch of men who were headed for lunch walked past the toilet. Our hearts were pounding. No one had seen us, but it was quite risky. But it was quite exciting as well.
Old 16-08-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
another super steamy update! I like your fast pace. Descriptive and lots of action. and regular updates. Thanks TS!

Jean is one hot lady. She must be in her late 30's in this story? or real encounter?
That would put her as a steamy hot MILF!
We are both early 40s. She is single so technically not a MILF. 100% real encounter.
Old 16-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PityMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolicedtea View Post
We are both early 40s. She is single so technically not a MILF. 100% real encounter.
Coolicedtea, are you married? Your real life story is great !👍🏻
Old 16-08-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
No933MW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro!
Old 16-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

We were in an old building so the toilet wasn't exactly luxurious. It was spacious and relatively clean, but it did have a slight urine stench.

Jean made a face. I shrugged.

J: Why so many people?

I: Shhhh...

Another group of people, this time ladies, walked past. We could see their legs and shadows through the louvers at the bottom of the toilet door. The louvers were angled, so they could not see us. Seconds later, silence from outside.

J: What now?

I planted my lips on hers and hugged her.

Her tongue found mine as we hugged. Her tongue and her smell turned me on and my cock hardened. I groped her boobs through her blouse - couldn't feel much but felt good anyway.

She reached down and rubbed me through my pants. I unzipped, and she reached in to pull my stiff cock out of my boxers. We were both in office wear, locked up in a toilet, and my hard cock was poking out of my business pants, in her hands. We could see ourselves in the toilet mirror.

It was weird, hilarious, exciting and erotic.

I pulled up her skirt and she pulled down her black panties. Nice to see her pussy again. I reached down to massage and finger her as she stroked me, our tongues locked in a kiss all the while.

Both of us were anxious to get things going because we don't want to get caught and appear on Shin Min or Newpaper the next day. So we got into the main course.

I capped myself, then closed the toilet seat cover and sat on it. She straddled me and lowered herself onto me anď rode me. We went at it slowly and tried to suppress our moans, and the creaky toilet seat cover.

Me: Can you cum?

J: Not like this. Not here. Nevermind me. Can you cum?

Me: Yes, but can you finish me with hand?

Jean nodded and got off me. I stood up and pulled off the rubber. She went behind me, hugged me, reached out and grabbed my cock with her right hand and started to jerk me off. It was exactly the same position that I masturbated her the last time. There is something very erotic and intimate to be masturbated by someone in this way. I thoroughly enjoyed it and imagined how good she felt when I did the same to her last time.

We wanted to get it done fast so I didn't hold back. I looked at my cock being stroked by her hand, enjoyed her embrace and looked at her via the mirror - taking in all the pleasurable details despite the unsavoury venue.

I didn't last long. Within a few minutes, I felt the tingling.

Me: Gonna cum...

She stroked faster. I shot a shitload of cum, splattering all over her hand and the toilet floor. She continued to stroke me, until the last drop was squeezed out and my breathing eased.

J: So much!

She made a face and showed me the gooey mess on her hand. I grinned.

We both washed up.

Next is the tricky part. How do we get out without being seen. It was impossible to ensure that the coast is clear from the inside!

The best we could do was to listen, and when we did not hear noises, I opened the door and we quickly slipped out, one after another. As luck would have it, no one saw us.

She rushed back to her meeting and I had a quick bite before going back to work.

We had out first toilet quickie, like some horny 20 something young punks!
Old 16-08-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
minicash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 16-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
fouling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, camping for more...
Old 17-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky fella you, more please.
Old 17-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
PAssionFruit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, pls keep going!
Advert Space Available