The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!
My Ex Colleague

*This is a true story. Except for the names, all details are true*

Jean is an ex colleague whom I've known for more than 10 years. She was my colleague when I was at my first job, when we were both in our late 20s. She was one of the hotties in the office, but because I was attached at that time, we were just friends. Unknown to her, I sometimes fantasized sexually about her, and unknown to me, she secretly took a liking to me. But all these were below the surface and we remained normal friends and colleagues. She was quite fun to be with - and sometimes we hung out together with another lady colleague (who was also quite hot).

We kept in casual contact after I left the company, chatting online once in a while.

Many years later, work took me overseas. And while I was overseas, we started chatting online more. As the chats got more frequent, we got to know each other better. She was quite an open person, and soon, sensitive topics like personal life, feelings, relationships and even sex were broached.

As it tends to happen in online chats, you tend to get horny sometimes chatting late at night, and distance tends to make a person more brave, or reckless. One evening, I confessed to her I lusted after her. She was a bit taken aback, but wasn't offended. Soon the conversation got dirty, and she in turn confessed to me she liked me and lusted for me as well. Sometimes conversations got really steamy, and we joked that if we were in the room, we'd definitely have fucked, but of course, we were separated by distance.

After that chat, we kinda got closer to one another and sexual topics would pop up occasionally, and we both didn't mind it. After all, the chats were online, so it didn't make our friendship awkward.

A few years later, I returned to Singapore, and naturally we met up in person to catch up. We both pretended that those sexual chats didn't happen, but the fact that they did happen put sexual tension into our encounters, at least from my end. She was older (so was I, obviously) than when I first met her, but still hot. And I still like her personality. Often, I harbour thoughts about fucking her. I wondered how it would feel to see her naked, and to be inside her. These thoughts inevitably resulted in DIY sessions, all of which were quite intense. But DIY relief tend to be temporary. Lustful thoughts about Jean always come back.

The seeds had been planted.

Last edited by Coolicedtea; 11-08-2017 at 10:50 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!
Re: My Ex Colleague

Jean and I chatted on WhatsApp.

Soon, sexual topics returned. I was probably the one who started it, but she didn't seem to mind the topic. Like when I was in the US chatting with her online, we shared our prior experiences and our likes in bed. Obviously, it was a turn on chatting with her about sexual topics, especially when I knew we had the hots for each other.

I wanted to do more than chat with her about sex. I wanted to do it with her. I was seeing someone, but the lust for Jean didn't simmer.

Finally, one night, after chatting with her on WhatsApp, I plucked up the courage to ask if she wants to do it for real. Again, she was taken aback. She rejected me, citing the reason that it would not be right, since I was seeing someone. I tried to persuade her, but to no avail, although she mentioned that she'd probably gladly do it if I were not attached.

Over the next year, I propositioned her several times, each time to be rejected, but a few times coming close. On the few times she indicated the possibility of doing it, either she or I got cold feet and backed out at the last minute. Somehow, both of us felt a certain discomfort because of my status and because we were wary of how it would affect our friendship.

We did continue our chats, and we would joke about how if we were colleagues in the same company, the proximity would make it happen. I imagined her as a colleague and jerked off to that scenario countless times, and I suspect she did the same, perhaps with less frequency as me. A few times, we have sex chats where we described what we would do to each other, while masturbating to our imagination. It was hot. Very hot.

As luck would have it, one day she told me she was joining my company! One of the first thing that came to my mind was: would it finally happen now?
Old 09-08-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
99redballoons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue!!
Old 09-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

*Duplicate post*

Last edited by Coolicedtea; 18-08-2017 at 01:45 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
enyouanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 09-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
hongxiaomin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 09-08-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice start to your story TS
Old 09-08-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

The day of her joining my company came quickly.

We met up, amused and somewhat excited by the fact that we became colleagues again more than a decade after knowing each other at work. We had coffee and meals a few times, and I clued her in on the workings and culture of the company.

We continued chatting on WhatsApp, and before long, I propositioned her again. She was again apprehensive. I was again persistent. After some time, on a few occasions, she agreed to do it with me during lunchtime, but these occasions never translate into real encounters: either of us would be waylaid by last-minute meetings, or either of us would have cold feet. We both wanted to do it, but yet were scared of doing it. What would we feel if we do it? How would our relationship change?

Finally, one day a couple of months after she joined the company, both of us finally plucked up the courage to meet up at a motel during lunch.

I was very nervous and excited at the same time. How would it be like? Would I be able to perform? Or would I be so nervous that I can't get it up? Would she find me a turn on? Would either of us back out at the last minute?

We were based in difference offices, so we had to cab to the motel separately.

When I saw her at the motel lobby, my heart was pounding. I took a deep breathe, walked up to her and made a silly joke to ease the tension, then walked into the motel lobby to register a room.

It was a little surreal as we both handed our ID to the recep, then went into the tiny lift. I scanned her in the lift - she was wearing a buttoned blouse with a skirt, just as I requested. I could make out her shapely body. I felt a twitch in my crotch. We didn't talk a lot in the lift - I guess we were both awkward inside.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Duplicate post

Last edited by Coolicedtea; 11-08-2017 at 11:00 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
ParadigShit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS..
Old 09-08-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Duplicate post

Last edited by Coolicedtea; 11-08-2017 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Duplicate post

Last edited by Coolicedtea; 11-08-2017 at 11:02 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Duplicate post

Last edited by Coolicedtea; 11-08-2017 at 11:02 AM.
Old 10-08-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
nice start to your story TS
Thk for the up.
Old 10-08-2017, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
WesternWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy