The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22 year old Chinese girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
As requested!
But I prefer a flat tummy, natural D cups with no sag, and a beautiful all natural bush.
All in one picture!
She indeed look good. Flat tummy ,nice neh neh & natural pubic hairs.
Any pics of her pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-08-2017, 04:11 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
She indeed look good. Flat tummy ,nice neh neh & natural pubic hairs.
Any pics of her pussy
Bro Ah Rat,

Thanks for your support!
Special just for you.
Please remember to wipe your smartphone / computer screen after licking!
Otherwise can get spoilt!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC06045_crop.jpg (1.46 MB, 82 views)
Old 04-08-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Ah Rat,

Thanks for your support!
Special just for you.
Bro Thanks! pussy very good to lick

Old 05-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

keep coming TS

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 06-08-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster (P)

Bump The Thread for more pics

Old 14-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

We even inadvertently brought in a 15 year old schoolgirl!
Agent had lied about her age.
Fake passport listing her age as 18. We found out a few days after her arrival....
She was about 168cm, 42kg.
Slim, leggy, no fats. Natural B cups with pinkish 1cm ripe nipples.
And extremely tight...

Poor girl.
Sent her back and I made a loss paying for her fight back, etc.
Didn't want any trouble.
She did stay for a while though, and paid for her upkeep in kind...
Just curious, bro - how did you end up not knowing her real age? I always thought they were supposed to provide their Chinese ID (身份证) which to my knowledge is very difficult (though not impossible) to fake?

Or actually there is no need to provide 身份证 ?
Old 24-08-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Just curious, bro - how did you end up not knowing her real age? I always thought they were supposed to provide their Chinese ID (身份证) which to my knowledge is very difficult (though not impossible) to fake?

Or actually there is no need to provide 身份证 ?
I didn't actually get her ID until she arrived in SG...
We just get pictures and contact details.
Of course once she arrived, I had to make copies of her travel documents.
She looked just like a schoolgirl.
Body was young and tight.
Pretty and sexy. Lost her virginity to a prominent Chinese businessman in her town just 3 months prior.... He had taken her for a week to thoroughly deflower her.
That was to pay her mum's gambling debt.
But we all know how gambling debts are..... Must run in the family. She wanted the latest smartphone, so she took a loan from the same company. That and her mum reaccumulated a gambling debt....

So there was a quandrary...
We couldn't provide her services because she was underaged.
Yet she owed us money for coming over.....

I'm sure you know from the Student Loan selfie series that punishment can be severe.....
Up my points if you want more!
Old 24-08-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Ah Rat,

Thanks for your support!
Special just for you.
It is meant to be dry as need bro rat to moist it. Haha

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 25-08-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more

Next up :

Old 04-09-2017, 05:52 AM
Samster (P)

Back to the 22 year old.
I'll have more stories on the 15 year old if there is enough interest.
She was petite, only 160cm. Slim with no fats. Nice well-toned legs and body...
About 45kg, and that's because each breast was about 1kg+

I stripped her down and had an instant hard-on looking at her pretty features and tight busty body.
She was actually shy when she saw my naked body!
Her BBBJ was horrible, very green and she was gagging all the way.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg L1010123_crop.jpg (107.1 KB, 52 views)
Old 04-09-2017, 06:08 AM
Samster (P)

The pic just shows what a wet dream her body was...
An unshaved vaginal area, flat firm tummy and long lanky legs, perky natural D cups.
She was moaning and gasping away, and left a wet patch on the bed as I suckled and fondled her nipples and breasts....
I made her prop her tits ups so that I could suck them when she was on all four.
Also sat her up and fondled her tits from behind...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg L1010126_crop.jpg (100.0 KB, 64 views)

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 04-09-2017 at 06:19 AM.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:18 AM
Samster (P)

My cock was dripping with pre-cum as I sucked and fondled her tits...
She wanted to cap me for sex, I had other ideas...
I lay her down and started to penetrate her.
She struggled and resisted, and put up a good fight considering I physically was much bigger than her....

Do up my points if you want me to continue..
Please bear in mind that it gets quite graphic, so if you don't like it stop reading.......
As I did force her to submit to my darkest desires....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8250305_orig.jpg (127.7 KB, 59 views)
Old 05-09-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

support and camping for more

Next up :

Old 05-09-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My cock was dripping with pre-cum as I sucked and fondled her tits...
She wanted to cap me for sex, I had other ideas...
I lay her down and started to penetrate her.
She struggled and resisted, and put up a good fight considering I physically was much bigger than her....

Do up my points if you want me to continue..
Please bear in mind that it gets quite graphic, so if you don't like it stop reading.......
As I did force her to submit to my darkest desires....
Very chio lei.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 05-09-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 15
hiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud of

camping for more ^^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1