The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
phamlorrytroi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking the bride weeks before her wedding.

Very good story TS!
Old 31-07-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
quenn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story!
Please continue bro
Old 31-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

'hey your delivery is here!'

audrey shouted to me. i came out wearing my work wear, like i was very very late and rushing off to work. they two uncles were clearly looking at her as she walked away to the living room and sat on the sofa to watch tv. she was wearing no bra, in a white tank top and just in a pair of red panties. i gave them instructions then 'left for work'
Old 02-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
honeycombo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates!
Old 02-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Wah lau.... cock teaser! wait she kena 'rape' ah.. haha...

steamy story TS... keep it cumming..

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Breadbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pls update soon
Old 02-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
'hey your delivery is here!'

audrey shouted to me. i came out wearing my work wear, like i was very very late and rushing off to work. they two uncles were clearly looking at her as she walked away to the living room and sat on the sofa to watch tv. she was wearing no bra, in a white tank top and just in a pair of red panties. i gave them instructions then 'left for work'

'oh. you are back?'

'yeah i forgot to take something. the chair ok?'

'yes boss, hope you enjoy it. bye.' they got into the lift.. i saw some guilt in their eyes..

what did audrey do for them within that 20 minutes i left them alone??

i rushed back into my home where audrey was waiting for me on the bed, her legs spread and panties off. in her hand was my camcorder which was placed strategically in a hidden corner of my living room.

me: what the fuck happened??

i took off my pants and got onto bed.

audrey: watch it and find out for yourself.. ahhhhh....
Old 02-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Wha lao eh.... Dun like that lah steve. Dun leave us hanging with such short update leh. Tat boleh tahan leh!
Old 02-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HalfBake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Wha lao eh.... Dun like that lah steve. Dun leave us hanging with such short update leh. Tat boleh tahan leh!
Very true, can't tahan too hahaa
Old 02-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Very drastic change in your story.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
'oh. you are back?'

'yeah i forgot to take something. the chair ok?'

'yes boss, hope you enjoy it. bye.' they got into the lift.. i saw some guilt in their eyes..

what did audrey do for them within that 20 minutes i left them alone??

i rushed back into my home where audrey was waiting for me on the bed, her legs spread and panties off. in her hand was my camcorder which was placed strategically in a hidden corner of my living room.

me: what the fuck happened??

i took off my pants and got onto bed.

audrey: watch it and find out for yourself.. ahhhhh....
'Here have a drink!' audrey handed each of them a packet of ice water. they were both seated on the floor doing the screwing and fixing. i watched her bent forward to each of them to hand them the cup, they stared down her cleavage while the other one stares up her butt from behind, seeing her pussy shape in the red panties.

sorry for short updates. work is really busy.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Eminent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahaha really short update
Old 03-08-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
'Here have a drink!' audrey handed each of them a packet of ice water. they were both seated on the floor doing the screwing and fixing. i watched her bent forward to each of them to hand them the cup, they stared down her cleavage while the other one stares up her butt from behind, seeing her pussy shape in the red panties.

Bro TS, is this still before her wedding?
Old 04-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Bro TS, is this still before her wedding?
yes, I was wonder if this is still before the wedding...

Is this a true story? I don't mind either way, just like to know..

no worries TS, work more important.. update when you can.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

'ok the chair is ready madame!' the older one (A) said. 'you should try sitting on it to see if you like it..'

the two men got up to their feet as audrey sat on the chair. she leaned back on the comfy chairs as the younger one, (B) adjusted the chair to fully decline it to about 35 degrees. audrey leaned back and looked relaxed. the other two men stared down at her, her breasts shape fully visible as the spaghetti was thin.

audrey: got massage function a not?

A: sorry la madame, this one not massage chair haha.

audrey: ahh wasted.. my newk is so sore now..

they both looked hesitated...

audrey touched A's tummy.. : haha pretend for me la. this is a massage chair.. i give you two a big tip..

A: haha sure! of course.

he walked behind the chair and placed his hands very slowly and nervously on her shoulders.. the other guy watched nervously as well.

audrey: massage chair also got massage for legs one right? hehe..

the other guy took the hint and sat down on the floor, he massaged her calves while A has already started to press on her shoulders. audrey pressed on a spot on her back to let A do focus the massage on. she closed her eyes and enjoyed the massage...... then she slid down the spaghetti straps to her shoulders and pointed to another spot on her back to A. B was just massaging slowly on her calves. Audrey pointed to her quadriceps area, thus B's hands moved higher up her legs.. i watched her legs spread a little more to relax. a few minutes more... audrey touched his hands and she sat up.

audrey: ok enough already. thank you..

she pulled A's hand and led him to walk to her side, beside the chair.. B stopped his massage too but his hand was still resting on her thigh.

"hey what's wrong. why so big?"

audrey said to A

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 06-08-2017 at 04:24 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1