The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I need some brains to help me

Call up and say u dun have $$ ask them for a installment plan u are able to commit. Than just carry on and fulfill the installment. Dun go for any money lender or whatever .
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 22-07-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
LoveBoobies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loanshark? Anyway nowadays they dun even dare to come to your place. worse case, they send runners to splash paint on your house. for me i dun mind. call police, they even arrange town council to help you paint the walls n doors. new paint. plus dun pay back the money, win win situation.
Old 22-07-2017, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Xjojokel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwire5 View Post
Its a scare tactics. I rcvd many until they threatened with a Writ of Seizure and Sales.
I still Ignore them. Depending on your situation and amount, creditors will not use good money to chase after "bad money".
Fyi the F*letter is just their recycle template amended by a lowly paid admin gal.
But if your amount is big, then its a different situation.
the writ of seizure wont lead to seizure of property?
Old 22-07-2017, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBoobies View Post
Loanshark? Anyway nowadays they dun even dare to come to your place. worse case, they send runners to splash paint on your house. for me i dun mind. call police, they even arrange town council to help you paint the walls n doors. new paint. plus dun pay back the money, win win situation.
No lehh it was bank
Old 22-07-2017, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xjojokel View Post
the writ of seizure wont lead to seizure of property?
Ya they will enter your room to seize your VS bras, VS panties etc.
No lah. Just kidding.
For $5.8k they will harass you with phone calls and love letters.
A very impt question - is there any guarantor in your loan?
Ha. They will next go after your guarantors. So best you prepare your guarantors for such nonsense.
Old 22-07-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!

Hello, u should have already defaulted a number of payments hence the bank sent u the letter of demand

What some others said is right u can call the bank to ask for a re structure of the loan

or u can contact Credit counseling singapore for help.(if u r a local?)
Tel: 6225 5227 (Monday to Friday)
Their job is to help pple in debt restructure their loans with the FI.
FI usually do not want to write off the amount as a bad debt
All the best!
Old 22-07-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
Have 4 GB sessions in a week. Hopefully you are:

1. A gal
Agree bros?

But having said that, please look at this thread for inspiration on what NOT TO DO:

GANGBANG FUN FUN FUN
5. there was a very rich hunk in white towel offering $10K?.
Old 22-07-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
Hello, u should have already defaulted a number of payments hence the bank sent u the letter of demand

What some others said is right u can call the bank to ask for a re structure of the loan

or u can contact Credit counseling singapore for help.(if u r a local?)
Tel: 6225 5227 (Monday to Friday)
Their job is to help pple in debt restructure their loans with the FI.
FI usually do not want to write off the amount as a bad debt
All the best!
Not say defaulted but I owe 2 months of interest. Which i already repaid for the interest. But right before it got transacted (interbank transfer) they came..
Old 23-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
JokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Not say defaulted but I owe 2 months of interest. Which i already repaid for the interest. But right before it got transacted (interbank transfer) they came..
Then show them the proof that you have already paid .
Old 25-07-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi TS,

I presume you are young and prob just started working since it's a uni student loan.

You repaid the interest via IBT and wasnt captured yet, hence they came after you already. It happens often, e.g. credit card repayment paid, but wasnt captured yet. Then it's easy to solve. Banks want to resolve this as quickly and cheaply as possible. Sending standard letters and calls are much cheaper than mediation and getting their legal counsels involved. Show them proof of your payment, and work out a workable repayment schedule with them. They would be willing to help you. 6K over 1yr is very doable if you are working. Of course, you can call the Credit Counselling Service if you need to, but if it's just 1 debt and small amount, it's easy to solve. No need that. This is the white route. Takes a few months to 1 yr to solve.

The black route is what some bros suggested. Use your assets to solve it quickly. Depending on your morality and comfort level, and time frame. No right and wrong. No one is here to judge you.

Don't be overly worried, if that 1 debt is what you have, it can be easily solved. It gets more difficult if it's multiple debts with different institutions and persons that gets it more difficult to solve. Yours, ok. Trust me. You'll be fine.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1