The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Affairs/Trysts

I will be writing my past and current affairs/trysts. Shall not be requesting any points, just an online platform to showcase out. I will try to document a new post everyday, so here it goes.

I have just moved in my new hm with my wife after collecting the keys in 2009. We were the last to move in due to my overseas posting and after a month of renovations, we were thrilled to move in.

However, things went shitty on the second day when my wife called me from hm.

Wife: Dear, come back quickly our front gate and door has been splashed with red paint
Me: ok, dont panic i rushing back now

I called the police and they came down to take photos and statements. They were kind enough to call the town council to ask the cleaners down to clean away the paint from the gate and door.

Me: who the fxxk did we offend, should be the loansharks damm
Wife: could be lo, loansharks harrasements la

At this moment, there was a knock on our door. I was surprised to see a middle-aged lady quite well endowed and she introduced herself as our neighbour across our unit.
Her name was Mei.

Mei: hi i am mei, ur neighbour across ur unit. So sorry to implicate you with regards to the loanshark harrasement
Me: what? Cmon! I was thinking that someone in her family owe loansharks money, and could not repay and end up harassing the neighbour
Mei: actually its my tenant who owe the loansharks. But the debt has been repaid and i dont know why all this trouble
Wife: we have already reported to police, they will handle from there. But in future if still happens, i will not hesitate to feedback to the police.
Mei: thanks so much, i will make sure it will not happens again

From then, there were no such incidents occuring. Saw her tenant few times, a malaysian who works here but always smoke at the staircase, dont really like him.

Well, lets talk about Mei. She's married with 2 kids and i saw her husband a few times. She's not really on gd terms wif her husband, always quarrelling due to money issues. I have to admit, as the days went by, there's something attractive about her. A pair of knockers to die for, long hair and slim built. Too bad, my wife does not possess her qualities.

One day, while i was coming back from work in the afternoon. Mei called me from outside her unit.

Mei: hey John, would you mind coming in to help me with something?
Me: no problem Mei. In my mind, what is it she wants me to help with,

Tbc tomorrow.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Affairs/Trysts

good story line, pls continue
Old 03-07-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
yellowwolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyellowwolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2nd to support .
Old 03-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 7
jcang is a glorious beacon of lightjcang is a glorious beacon of lightjcang is a glorious beacon of lightjcang is a glorious beacon of lightjcang is a glorious beacon of lightjcang is a glorious beacon of light

Camping for more
Old 03-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
cockanathan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!
Old 03-07-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Sonie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 03-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS....

Cheers
Old 03-07-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
BuyNewCar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS

Please discontinue
Old 03-07-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

good start
Old 03-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, please write more.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
sugarkawai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 03-07-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HapyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro...
Old 04-07-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
slimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to behold

Camping...
Old 04-07-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Me: Mei, what is it u want me to help?

She was dressed to kill, in a piece of home pyjamas cotton type with see thru black bra, damp hair possibly out of the shower.

Mei: ya, my house is out of electricity, and i dont know how to get it back up. U able to help?

Me: sure, small issue. I just have to reset the trip switch and all will be up.

In less than a minute, electricity is restored.

Mei: thanks so much for ur help, if u dont mind, can help me change the bulb for the ceiling light, its down for a few days.

Me: ok, get me a ladder and the new bulb.

I noticed the fuse has come loose and needs some tightening.

Me: Mei, do u have a screwdriver? Need to tighten the fuse a bit

Mei: sure, its in the drawer. I get it for u

I was standing on top of the ladder while she was squatting down rummaging through the drawer. To be honest, i was admiring her figure from below. That one piece pyjama, shampooed hair fragrance, her shapely butt while squatting down, fantasy thoughts are engulfing me. Not bad for a woman who has 2 kids already.I felt the bulge stirring and i was too wearing a one piece coverall, making 'it' obvious.

Mei: ah, found it. Pass it to u now

She saw my bulge and we both sense the awkwardness. I quickly turn the other way and finished up the bulb replacement.

Me: ok, done. Anything else?

Mei: no, thats all. Thanks again for ur help. Let me get u a drink.

I took the opportunity to ask about her family. Her husband is a technician in the automotive industry not earning much. In order to help supplement the household income, she works part time as a home cleaner. One of the rooms is rented out thus the earlier incident mentioned. She has 2 kids a daughter and sin, studying primary 3 and 5 respectively. Doesnt look old to me as she approaching fourties.

She added that there has been some tension with her husband for the past 2 years, over money issue and her son's disciplinary problem.

Me: well Mei, dont fret too much as everybody has problems, see how u go about solving it. You can contact me if u need help

Mei: thanks for the advice. You have been a good listening ear.

Before leaving her house, we exchanged hp numbers.

In my mind, i was grinning to myself. The seed has been planted. (First step)

Tbc
Old 04-07-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMakeLuv View Post

In my mind, i was grinning to myself. The seed has been planted. (First step)

Tbc
Time to water and nature it! Keep it going!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1