The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Re: Grabhitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipwnyou View Post
No lah I'm like in my mid 20s only but all my friends already think I'm immortal cause I still look (face & body) like an underaged girl FML

I think is by genes though. My parents look like early 40s when they are already mid 50s

Unfortunately no big boobs la and I'm quite petite so I'm forever stuck in the same body as if puberty never hits me
You are so lucky sis! In your situation, I'm sure you get hit on often. Any encounters like sis yying to share?

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 22-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefuck View Post
I was shocked, first time a lady stranger talk to u so daring. Some more told me yesterday she going to pub at night, but on code red, cannot pick up young cock. I really dont know who to answer, so ask her for dinner, just to see what I can help, but turn down.
bro i will also get shocked if encountered such lady, better try than no try hehe. hope your next hitch will have better results

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 23-08-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 19
swordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Grabhitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefuck View Post
Today just hitch a lady, who work as security officer. (look normal and 31 year old) During the rider, we hv a very good chat.
She is single, love to go pub drink to look for young men. Ask her got bf, she said hv many different, from poly to U student to working.
Last time always go for ONS, now busy with 5 bf... look like she love fucking.
Ask if i can buy her a dinner, she said no.... WTF.
This is funny. She just rudely say, everybody but you. No offences, just for laugh. Sometimes we are just so caught in situations that we look silly. But well at least earn some laughter. Chill and good luck moving forward.

Fish
* Committed to return all kind mate who up my point, there are some with no new post that I can't up due to the long waiting list. apologize for the slow response. Almost 20bro in my return list, please take note. Thanks.
Old 25-08-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
I just came back and read the past few pages... then saw you 'closed' the thread updates...

But see! I knew 2 lustful ppl go overseas sure hit home base one.. somemore many many times like fireworks?!

but thanks for the thread sis... I guess some things are best kept private in the heart to cherish it... thanks for the closure as least sis... not like some threads left hanging... haha...

I'm sure KK and you had a blasting awesome time... whatever you feel, like bored with him or whatsoever, no one is judging you.. who has the bloody right? I'd be the first to say I also want to try this Fwb/OSA relationship with an attractive lady..

Welcome back!
U r right 😊

Had a very recent funny encounter yesterday.

Took a hitch home, driver text me that there will be another passenger who will alight before my place. I told him I'm ok with that arrangement.
When he arrived, there were another 2 more female passengers in his car. He didn't even say hi, I didn't say hi as well when i got on his car. During the journey, it was silence in his car with occasional conversations between the driver and the lady beside him. We had eye contact @ his rear mirror but none of us smile at each other. I presume that she is his wife since he didn't mention there is another passenger. At my end, I tried to look busy with my phone.

Soon the passenger beside me alighted and I was with the couple. They had conversations ocassionally. Although I was acting busy, I was quietly observing them lol. I was speculating whether she is his wife as they don't seem to be close. I thought that I will be the next to drop off since they should be going back together. To my surprise, the other lady alighted as well, so they are not a couple. She even thank him. Hmmm, perhaps is his colleague then. I didn't ask him about her identity.

It was just the driver and me in the car. Silence as usual as I was seated behind the driver seat. We had eye contact @ the rear mirror again, this time he smiled. Out of courtesy, I smiled as well. He started to strike a conversation with me. It really got me curious. He was quite chatty but don't know why he was so aloof when the other 2 passengers were around. He was very curious about me and asked me many questions. As I was carrying loads of stuff, he even offered to help to carry to my place for me. Of cos, I didn't accept his help to follow me home.

At night, he did text to ask whether I need a hitch to work or back home. I told him no lol. He is kind of strange, don't know what he is up to. He behaved differently with people and alone with me. Perhaps I should ask him about the other lady the next time! I will update if there are any sparks!
Old 25-08-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Another sweet Hitch adventure.

Too bad I do not have class 3 driving license.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 25-08-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
Welcome back!
U r right 😊

Had a very recent funny encounter yesterday.

Took a hitch home, driver text me that there will be another passenger who will alight before my place.
At night, he did text to ask whether I need a hitch to work or back home. I told him no lol. He is kind of strange, don't know what he is up to. He behaved differently with people and alone with me. Perhaps I should ask him about the other lady the next time! I will update if there are any sparks!

Another hitch encounter?! wah, sis, you hv the 'adventurer' luck hor?

About this 180deg change in behavior, I think it may be a case of "when the cat is out, the mice come out to play". Assuming the other lady is someone he knows (relative, colleague, etc), he has to act 'professional' and she probably will not have a usual conversation with him in front of a stranger (you), but when that known 'authority' is away, he comes out to play! with you.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 25-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Turbanites deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to read interesting stories here
Old 27-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 19
boisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterboisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterboisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterboisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterboisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now I know why so many want to become Uber/Grab drivers.
Old 27-08-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
BerniceLiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanites View Post
Good to read interesting stories here
Agreed, nice encounters
Old 29-08-2017, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Another hitch encounter?! wah, sis, you hv the 'adventurer' luck hor?

About this 180deg change in behavior, I think it may be a case of "when the cat is out, the mice come out to play". Assuming the other lady is someone he knows (relative, colleague, etc), he has to act 'professional' and she probably will not have a usual conversation with him in front of a stranger (you), but when that known 'authority' is away, he comes out to play! with you.

xrage are so right lol, the mouse came out to play.
That lady is his wife.
He happen to accept my hitch request again. He cancelled the trip as he didn't want to charge me. I wanted to pay him cash since i was on grabpay, he refused to accept as well.

No sparks
Old 29-08-2017, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Another sweet Hitch adventure.

Too bad I do not have class 3 driving license.
U can hitch a ride
There are female Drivers too!
Old 29-08-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
xrage are so right lol, the mouse came out to play.
That lady is his wife.
He happen to accept my hitch request again. He cancelled the trip as he didn't want to charge me. I wanted to pay him cash since i was on grabpay, he refused to accept as well.

No sparks
Really ah?! so zhun that's his wife.. lol.. he told you afterwards?

He switched off the trip bcos he was hoping for other payments in kind.. tsk tsk..

Old 29-08-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

This morning was one of the very rare occasions I gave a hitch ride. OL in her late 20s or early 30s was waiting under the shelter away from the rain when my car pulled up. She dashed that couple of steps into my car but still got slightly wet.

Being the nice guy that I am I told her that she can help herself to some tissues in the glove compartment. Right after she said 'ok' I remembered that I have condoms in there! The best part is that the box was right on top of the pack of tissues and she had to move it out of the way.

Awkward silence for the entire drive. Don't know what's the big deal with some condoms.
Old 29-08-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
WesternTop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
This morning was one of the very rare occasions I gave a hitch ride. OL in her late 20s or early 30s was waiting under the shelter away from the rain when my car pulled up. She dashed that couple of steps into my car but still got slightly wet.

Being the nice guy that I am I told her that she can help herself to some tissues in the glove compartment. Right after she said 'ok' I remembered that I have condoms in there! The best part is that the box was right on top of the pack of tissues and she had to move it out of the way.

Awkward silence for the entire drive. Don't know what's the big deal with some condoms.
Maybe she thought you ask her to help herself with the condoms!
Old 29-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PokerFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisong1 View Post
Now I know why so many want to become Uber/Grab drivers.
For the sexual encounters
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1