The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2017, 05:46 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 21 year old university student

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
Excellent FR! Gotten hard juz reading it
I was rock hard after her BBBJ, and penetrated her very tight wet vagina again.
It was very difficult penetrating her vagina, despite it being lubricated with my cum.
Soon I was frenching her in missionary, deepthrusting her while fondling her ripe tits.
She reminded me once again not to cum inside her as she wasn't on the pill...
I deepthrusted her in missionary, sideways, doggy, pulled her arms back in doggy and grabbed her tits, prone, spooning.
It was very stimulating fucking her tight young body in missionary. I almost came multiple times but held back to maximise the pleasure.
Her vagina was tight and wet, and squeezing me while she moaned away in orgasm.
I felt my cock starting to spurt pure sperm into her nubile unprotected fertile womb. I grabbed the base to prevent spurting more, but had filled her with quite a lot of sperm by this time.
I continued slowly penetrating her, enjoying her wetness.
Then I withdrew, put my cock into her mouth and came in her mouth.
She was green, but obediently sucked out every single drop and licked my cock clean...
Old 02-08-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more , thanks

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 03-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
camping for more , thanks
You got upz TS bo😊

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 04-08-2017, 04:46 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
You got upz TS bo😊
Got la. Very nice of him.
Just for you brother.
Apologies it's a small pic, but her face is in it, and didn't want to have to censor it...

Do support if you want the bra off!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC05808_crop.jpg (70.9 KB, 84 views)
Old 04-08-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Got la. Very nice of him.
Just for you brother.
Apologies it's a small pic, but her face is in it, and didn't want to have to censor it...

Do support if you want the bra off!
Nice. 小蛮腰。

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

Old 05-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You got upz TS bo😊
up him before liao

Next up :

Old 05-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
up him before liao
Yes. Kumxia. Kumxia. Much appreciated!
Old 06-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
up him before liao
Ha ha. How we wished it is Up "HER" before liao. But too bad dont have the charm like TS

Old 06-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster (P)

Thanks for the support!

She was very very green.
Very very tight.
Very difficult to penetrate, but once inside - Wow! Her super wet and super tight vagina wraps around my cock. Super shiok feeling.
The vagina won't release you unless you pay the price.
And the price is cumming inside her!

She was very naive. Initially refused RAW, but managed to sweettalk her. She didn't want me cumming inside her.
She had done RAW with her previous boyfriend before, but always made sure he came outside. And most times, she would insist on condom use.
Only one previous bf, so she was inexperienced.

She was not on birth control either...

What this meant was she also didn't know how it felt when I ejaculated inside her....

I remember the first time I was rockhard, but took 5 minutes to slowly ease myself past her very tight vaginal opening.
Once I penetrated her, was rewarded with her dripping wet and tight vagina. Her vaginal entrance literally closed on my cock, refusing to let it out.
I sucked her nipples and fondled her breasts, and she got stimulated. Her vagina was having rhythmic contractions...
I penetrated her slowly, trying not to cum too fast.

She was trusting. And she was super hot.
I gave her a mind-blowing orgasm. Then while she was yelping away, frenched her and grabbed her firm breasts, and ejaculated into her. She was so stimulated she didn't notice. Licked the sides of her neck and kissed her while pumping my seed inside her. She was still shaking from the orgasm, and I emptied out inside her.
I withdrew later, and she gave me a BBBJ later making me rockhard while I milked her titties.
I ejaculated into her multiple times without her realising.
I'm capable of 3 shots in 60 minutes, so I would come twice into her unprotected fertile womb and once in her mouth...

I successfully impregnated this SYT....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC05806_crop.jpg (266.2 KB, 75 views)
Old 06-08-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster (P)

Talking Re: 21 year old university student

She went for an abortion in BKK later.
I gave her the choice of keeping the baby or aborting. She chose an abortion as she didn't want the commitments of being a young mother.
I also gave her more money than she made during her tour of duty here.
She has not quit the industry.
She works at Suvarnabhumi customer service.
I do meet up with her when I'm in BKK. She has chosen to be single, and not be in a relationship. Her 2 weeks in FL scarred her, and she doesn't trust men as a result. She told me, "I see so many men - teachers, managers, businessmen, doctors even a plainclothes policemen (she saw his ID when he took out the $$$ from his wallet and freaked out!). They all look so respectable outside. Who would have known they were doing this?"
I do see her occasionally when I go to BKK.
Her contacts are not available! Please respect her privacy.
She brings me to good makan places.
Then we fuck. And I pay her generously. Even though she doesn't ask for payment. More like a fuck buddy tour guide.

And she'll always insist on condom use. But somehow I always manage to sweettalk her. And cum inside her. Hehehe...
Old 07-08-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ha ha. How we wished it is Up "HER" before liao. But too bad dont have the charm like TS
i wish too envy TS

Next up :

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1