The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
moty is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoty is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cleanshaved or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne123 View Post
My perception, based on science and nature, those hair are there for a reason.... it's to keep the pussy moist and to reduce friction... else, the chances of abrasion is rather high...

As for myself, I've tried clean shaved before, when it grows it's extremely itchy.... worst when there's ingrown hair or sometimes even lead to infection of the hair follicle...

I'll prefer too trim it short n nice.... just nice for it to keep its function and at the same time, looks sexy n appealling....

Personal thoughts, clean shave like baby pussy leh.... kind of like playing with lil girl .... Lol....
Hair is more of keeping it warm .
I may be wrong just my 2cents .
Me and my Wife do wax it will slow down the growth and it becomes soft and by time it stops growing. Your last comment I am not even putting that in my mind as I enjoy my wife's clean clit .
Old 23-05-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My perception, based on science and nature, those hair are there for a reason.... it's to keep the pussy moist and to reduce friction... else, the chances of abrasion is rather high...

As for myself, I've tried clean shaved before, when it grows it's extremely itchy.... worst when there's ingrown hair or sometimes even lead to infection of the hair follicle...

I'll prefer to trim it short n nice.... just nice for it to keep its function and at the same time, looks sexy n appealling....

Personal thoughts, clean shave like baby pussy leh.... kind of like playing with lil girl .... Lol....
Agree totally 100% wif the opinion of sis Yvonne ...tats wat i tink n was told b4...believe it is oso the opinion of most medical personnel..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'll prefer too trim it short n nice.... just nice for it to keep its function and at the same time, looks sexy n appealling....

Not only just the ladies... Men should keep their nether region neatly trimmed too for hygiene purpose... rather than just let it grow wildly and unkempt...
U never know 1 day your pubic hair grew so long and thick till your dick gets lost in the amazon forest.
Plus, visually your tool will look bigger and more appealing to the ladies if u manscape.
Old 23-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Nice explanation.. 👍
Like the last part of your reply best
Old 23-05-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
Nice explanation.. 👍
Like the last part of your reply best
Yes, agreed !...me too !...hv exactly the same sentiments as bro storylistener ...

the view & sight of a bald pussy of a adult woman to any1 ...will instinctively flash mentally & visually to their minds...to tat of a little girl's one ...cos all little girl's pussy r v. clear & obvious...being not visually obstructed by any hair grown on it like an adult one....

but den there r different views to tis botak pussy thingy...for the adult woman herself wif a bald pussy she might feel young once again & recall her pri sch pre-pubertal days when she had no hair on her pussy...whilst for guys viewing a botak pussy, tat is BIG turn on for them...cos usually they would expect to see a normal conservative woman hv a hairy pussy when she is stripped naked in front of them...haha

Old 23-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, agreed !...me too !...hv exactly the same sentiments as bro storylistener ...

the view & sight of a bald pussy of a adult woman to any1 ...will instinctively flash mentally & visually to their minds...to tat of a little girl's one ...cos all little girl's pussy r v. clear & obvious...being not visually obstructed by any hair grown on it like an adult one....

but den there r different views to tis botak pussy thingy...for the adult woman herself wif a bald pussy she might feel young once again & recall her pri sch pre-pubertal days when she had no hair on her pussy...whilst for guys viewing a botak pussy, tat is BIG turn on for them...cos usually they would expect to see a normal conservative woman hv a hairy pussy when she is stripped naked in front of them...haha
Well said, Bro Rickey
Old 23-05-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Not only just the ladies... Men should keep their nether region neatly trimmed too for hygiene purpose... rather than just let it grow wildly and unkempt...
U never know 1 day your pubic hair grew so long and thick till your dick gets lost in the amazon forest.
Plus, visually your tool will look bigger and more appealing to the ladies if u manscape.
Well said bro siamkia49 !...Agreed too !...It is of cos best for both sexes to be trimmed neatly down there ...else their external visible sensual forbidden parts like yr dick & pussy would be engulfed & covered by all the thick hair growing around them tat all one sees is just hair, hair, hair & nothing else when stripped down ....& thus losing the sex appeal those parts is suppose to hv on their oppo sex partners ...haha

Old 23-05-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
pandandhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Any pic to show?
Old 23-05-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Embrent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammy71 View Post
Same here too
Same here also
Old 23-05-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Too bushy after I paint for too long a time the tongue feels like it's got some kinda mild abrasion. Pretty uncomfortable and numb my taste bud for a while.
Old 23-05-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

Young pussy
Old 23-05-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

oooh, yummy!!

Quote:
Young pussy
Old 23-05-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempLust View Post
Too bushy after I paint for too long a time the tongue feels like it's got some kinda mild abrasion. Pretty uncomfortable and numb my taste bud for a while.
Yes, agreed wif Bro TempLust too tat a too bushy pussy like those of Amazon jungle not onli doesn't look nice visually but oso troublesome when a guy performs cunnilingus on her ...so as a number of bros here agree including sis Yvonne...the best, easiest & cheapest option is to neatly trim their private part hair themselves or by their partners or can even get it professionally done by therapists

Quote:
I'll prefer to trim it short n nice.... just nice for it to keep its function and at the same time, looks sexy n appealling....(totally my tots too sis ! ...hehe)

Old 23-05-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RebekahWeber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally I like them to be clean shaven
Old 23-05-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Young pussy
Thanks to bro storylistener for the pix of a nice, clean shaven pussy abv

Example of a Bushy pussy ?? ...by courtesy of bro sailsingapore

Trimmed pussy ??

More preferable...a sparsely haired pussy, one tat is just covered by a little hair...wif all the sexy parts still clearly visible...(by courtesy of a pix of bro SG10)

Quote:
Well said, Bro Rickey *Happy*
T.Q. for liking my comments bro storylistener

Last edited by Rickey; 23-05-2017 at 11:28 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1