The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2017, 05:43 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alternate realities - A story...

The rapes are effective, and I inseminate and impregnate both girls multiple times in the following weeks.
Followed by forced abortions, so they can remain nubile.

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 14-05-2017 at 09:28 PM.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:52 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

The fertility ring has dark powers too, which I exploit.
I find that I'm able to transform my skin into a reptilian leathery texture.
This is particularly useful in maximising pleasure and ripping through Saera and Saeri's tight nubile vaginas.

I surprised Saera the first time I tried it...

The screams of pain while I was raping her was music to my ears!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 14-05-2017 at 09:09 PM.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:02 AM
Samster (P)

I could also change the shape of my cock, and would fill the girls' vaginas almost to the point of rupture!

The only downside to this was that I would rip and tear each girl's vagina after every rape session.
This was solved by forcing the priestesses to use elfin magic to heal them.
Only for them to be raped again the next day...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 14-05-2017 at 09:12 PM.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:07 AM
Samster (P)

Saeri was not spared either.
I was able to morph my cock and literally impale them.
I not only hit their cervixes, but ripped past their cervical ring and stretched their uteruses. It was literally stuffing a 2 foot rod into them. Their screams of pain resonated throughout..
Such a brutal rape would normally send a girl into shock and death, but the priestesses were desperately using their healing spells to spare these girls' lives....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 14-05-2017 at 09:36 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:59 AM
Samster (P)

More elfin girls were kept for my sexual pleasure...

Old 05-05-2017, 06:05 AM
Samster (P)

This 19 year old elf girl begged not to be impregnated!

She diligently sucked my sperm out, so it would not seed her!

Old 05-05-2017, 06:34 AM
Samster (P)

There were times when I needed to head back to Earth for business. Time basically stood still when I went over to elf-land...

I would make sure some pretty elves followed along...

I would let them try Earth clothes like nighties and panties...

Often these didn't last very long as my insatiable lust would take over!
Old 05-05-2017, 06:39 AM
Samster (P)

As a Chinese guy, what better fantasy then fucking a sexy blonde white girl?

This 18 year old elf was a sex slave and she knew it...

Total servitude!
Old 05-05-2017, 06:41 AM
Samster (P)

Walking her to the portal back to Earth!

Showing off to contacts, but knowing she is exclusive to me!
Old 05-05-2017, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
UKpound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, more please
Old 05-05-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Really enjoy this story, awesome share.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Pebbled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
Really enjoy this story, awesome share.
Agreed, very good story!
Old 06-05-2017, 04:50 AM
Samster (P)

If I were to rape an elf a day, it would take me 15 years to sample each girl at least once.
But remember that these girls have a cycle of rebirth, so that would mean never ending supply!

And the pillage continued...
These sexy elves never viewed their bodies sexually, so they were surprised at my lust to impregnate their female forms....
Old 06-05-2017, 04:55 AM
Samster (P)

I discovered more power in the fertility ring!
I could control the elfin girls' minds and desires if I wanted too.
This came in useful when I wanted satisfying consensual sex.
But most of the time, it was the thrill of raping them and forcing myself deep inside them that was ultra-satisfying!

I also discovered that I could duplicate myself, to a maximum of 6 of me.
So I could gangbang an elf.

Or be pleasured by multiple girls!

Old 06-05-2017, 05:09 AM
Samster (P)

As my raids progressed, word got around the elfin kingdom and there were isolated attempts at resistance.
There was a fiefdom of 5000 elves that I was raiding.
An ambush on one of my mercenary parties killed 5 of my mercenaries by swords and arrow laced with poison.
The elves complacently believed they had gotten rid of the marauders, and let their guard down....

I needed to have my revenge....

There was a 15 year old elf princess who was part of the ruling family in the fiefdom..

My team sneaked up on her reading a book at a little villa.
She was alone, and typical of high society, wearing mesh-like clothing that did little to hide her sexuality..

The elves' dressing only served to increase my bestial lust for them.
Their full breasts and pinkish nipples, and pink vaginas were all temptingly in full view!

This elfin princess had fallen asleep on a peaceful spring afternoon....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1