The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
koolkatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: From My Perspective..

Bastard

I grabbed tightly onto Daniel's neck with both my arms and buried my face in his neck. My moans became muffled again as I felt myself cumming. I clenched my toes and felt my face begin to flush again.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk... Ahh... Stop.. Stop.." I begged as I came.

"Not until I cum also" he banged me even harder.

I felt a numbing sensation I've never felt before spread throughout my body. I was out of breath even though I wasn't the one doing the actual fucking. It took only about a minute of hard banging from Daniel before I felt another orgasm coming. I never had orgasms that came in such quick succession before.

"Oh shittttt...." I moaned before half biting and half sucking onto Daniel's neck.

"Aghhhh" he groaned.

"Fuck.. fuck.." I whispered as I felt another wave of warmness spreading throughout my body.

I rolled my eyes backwards as I felt totally spent. I felt like someone had just sucked all energy out of me. But Daniel hasn't cummed yet. He must have been getting tired. So he carried me back to the sofa before lightly throwing me on it. I laid on the sofa and I could have went to sleep at that instant but Daniel climbed ontop of me and inserted his cock again.

"Fuckkk... " I moaned.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked, looking down at me.

"Anywhere dear. " I was still in a daze.

"You wanna taste some cum today?" he asked.

"If you want me to" I moaned.

He withdrew his cock from my pussy and climbed ontop of my chest. His cock directly infront of my mouth.

"Taste your pussy" he ordered.

"Mmm.. Mmm.." I sucked on his cock.

"Taste good??" he smiled.

"Yesh" I mumbled with his cock still in my mouth.

"Ready?" he asked, withdrawing his cock.

"Mmmhmm" I opened my mouth and braced for it.

"Look at me" he demanded.

I looked up at him as he jerked his cock off. After a couple strokes, I saw the first jet of cum flying directly at my face. I instinctively closed my eyes. The first shot landed on my forehead and the subsequent ones covered my right eye, nose and mouth. He squeezed whatever cum he had left from his cock onto my face before poking it back into my mouth. I looked up at him with only my left eye and could see he was struggling with the sensation I was giving his cock that had just orgasmed.

"You look good like this" he laughed, pulling his cock out.

"Pass me a tissue can?" I tried 'balancing' my face so that the cum wouldn't drip elsewhere.

"Wait wait." he stretched his hands towards the table.

"Ok.. " I closed both my eyes and rested.

"Ok. Open your eyes" he demanded.

'Click' his handphone camera snapped a photo.

"Fuck you!" I turned away immediately.

I was blinded by the flash but I could hear a few more clicks from his camera as he climbed ontop of me to take more pictures of my face. Cum flew off my face and onto the sofa. It was an absolute mess.

"Fuck off! Stop taking!!" I screamed, suddenly wide awake.

"Okok.. I stop I stop. You stop struggling also" he was still ontop me.

I peeped through my hands which I used to cover my face and could see that he had placed his hands back down. I removed my hands and looked up at him. Infuriated.

"Let me take one nice one can?" he smiled.

"Fuck you. You are going to delete them!" I screamed.

"Just one nice one. I promise I will delete the rest" he pleaded.

"No!!" I protested.

"Ok la ok la" he finally got off me.

"Give me your phone" I demanded.

"No" he rejected me.

"Give me!!" I tried snatching it away from him.

"No! Don't fucking snatch" he glared at me, as he pushed me away.

I sat on the sofa and stared blankly at him. He was pissed.

"But its a photo of me.. Can you please delete it?" I begged.

"No. I will delete the rest if you let me take one nice one" he argued.

"No... Don't keep any.. please.." I dare not raise my voice.

"Are you going to let me take one nice one? Yes or no?" he demanded.

"What you want me to say?" I mumbled.

Daniel took that as his green light and pushed me down on the sofa as he positioned his camera. Demanding that I look into it. 'Click'. I stood up and walked towards the bathroom after he took the picture. I was about to cry and could already feel my eyes tearing up. I went into the toilet and locked the doors before washing my face. I cried a little as I did it.

'Bang bang bang!' Daniel knocked on the door.

"Oi. Open. I won't take already" he said.

"Leave me alone for a bit. Please" I begged.

"Why? Don't cry. I'm sorry" he apologised.

"Leave me alone for awhile. Please.. " I begged again.

"I'll delete all of them ok? It was just a spur of the moment thing" he pleaded.

"Just go.. Let me calm myself" I sat on the toilet seat and curled my knees up.
Old 14-11-2016, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lebowski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 14-11-2016, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Khloe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy the update TS
Old 14-11-2016, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
PSGFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the story TS
Old 14-11-2016, 03:01 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 11
lynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank u ts for taking the time to update daily 😍😍
Old 14-11-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Break

I cried a little in silence for about 10 minutes before washing up my face again and exiting the toilet. Daniel was sitting outside with his shorts on and immediately rushed to me when he say me. He kept apologising and showed me that he had already deleted all the photos. I ignored him and got dressed.

"Ehhh... Don't angry please" he begged, hugging me.

"Just let me be can? I'll go home myself" I pleaded.

"Wait... Let's talk first" he held onto my arm.

"No! I don't want to talk now ok?" I started tearing up a little again.

Daniel finally gave in and allowed me to walk away. I walked out of his house and towards the main road where I flagged a cab home. I took a shower when I got home and immediately went to bed. A lot was going through my head but I finally fell asleep after tossing and turning for what seemed like hours. I woke up the next morning to a bombardment of texts from Daniel. I skimmed through them and didn't bother reading properly. I had made up my mind.

"I think we need to take a break" I texted.

"What? Seriously?" he replied instantly.

I read his message but didn't reply. I immediately called my boss at my workplace and asked her if her offer for me to go back was still available. She kindly accepted me back.
Daniel texted me daily but I continued to ignore them. 3 weeks went by and I successfully 'removed' Daniel from my life.. or so I thought. It happened one evening after work when our boss told us that our pay was transferred to our accounts. I wanted to go for dinner with my friends and visited an ATM to draw money. After withdrawing, I saw my bank balance and was shocked. I texted my boss and asked her if she transferred the correct amount. When she double checked and told me that she transferred correctly, I felt a sudden rage building inside me. My gut feeling was telling me that it was Daniel who transferred the money into my account.

"Did you put money into my account?" I texted him.

"Let's meet up first" he replied almost instantly.

"No. Tell me now" I replied.

Daniel didn't reply me for the rest of the night. And by doing so, he successfully ruined mine. I was with my friends and they were all having a good time but I couldn't. In the back of my mind, I kept thinking about the money I suspected Daniel had transferred to me. I texted him again when I was on my way home.

"Can you please reply?" I texted.

"Now you know how it feels?" he replied.

"Were you the one?" I asked.

"Meet first" he replied.

"I'm going to spend all the fucking money" I replied, pissed.

"Good. It is for you to spend " he replied.

Seeing the smiley face in his message only fanned the flames of anger I had burning inside me. I breathed heavily and bit on my bottom lip.

"Where are you?" I finally texted.

"Home." he replied.

I alighted at the interchange and found a ATM. I withdrew the maximum I was allowed ($2000) and took a taxi to Daniel's place. I opened his gate and walked towards the door. I turned the handle and surprisingly it was unlocked. Daniel was sitting in the living room watching football.

"Here's your money. I'll give you the rest in 2 days" I left the money on his counter.

"What? No no no" Daniel came running towards me.

"Don't touch me" I pulled my hands away from his.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked.

"I can't do it anymore. What kinda boyfriend will do that kinda thing to his girlfriend?" I argued, shaking with rage.

"What?" he looked at me weirdly.

"Bye" I turned to leave.

"Wait! I said wait right" he pulled me back and slammed the door.

"What you want?" my eyes started tearing.

"You see me as your boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me?" he asked softly.

"What the fuck kind of question is that?" I cried.

"Come here" he pulled me in for a hug.

"Noo!!" I rejected but he overpowered me and hugged me anyway.

I cried in his chest and unknowingly found myself hugging him as well.

"Sit down" he nudged me towards the sofa and squat down infront of me.

"I didn't know you saw me as a boyfriend.. I thought you knew what I wanted" he spoke calmly.

"So you think I'm just some prostitute where you can fuck and then give me presents?" I mumbled, wiping my tears.

"Not a prostitute.. Like.. Someone I take care of.. and she take care of me sexually.. like a sugarbaby.. You know?" he explained.

"What?" I was confused.

"I give you an allowance every month.. and you.. satisfy my needs" he explained again.

I glared at him for a moment before slapping his face and walked out of his house. He didn't chase after me this time. I felt dead inside. No more tears was coming out but I never felt so crushed before. I took a cab home and cried myself to sleep.
Old 14-11-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Subway98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, pls continue
Old 15-11-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
SexyDoughBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good update
Old 15-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

Latrobe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good update
Old 15-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
bornose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis
Old 15-11-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

lost09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 15-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
BirdAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 15-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

Nicol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next episode
Old 15-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Revlube deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates
Old 16-11-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Sugarbaby

I woke up the next morning and my eyes were all swelled up. I didn't know what I was expecting when I checked my phone. Did I want Daniel to text me? I guess a part of me did. Even though I was still super disappointed and crushed. I picked up my phone and saw that I had a few messages. I scrolled down but none of them were from Daniel. I contemplated for an entire day before finally texting him in the evening.

"Where are you? I need to pass you your money again" I texted.

"There's no need Katt. I'm serious. It's for you. I will transfer back the $2000 you returned yesterday" he replied.

"No. I don't want your money. Please don't do this to me." I texted.

"What must I do for you to accept it?" he asked.

"You don't have to do anything. Just let me return it to you. Please" I pleaded.

"Sigh.. Ok.. I'll meet you later. Call you when I reach" he replied.

I quickly went to the ATM machine near my house to withdraw the money to pay Daniel. He texted at about 11PM to tell me that he was here. I went down and walked towards the driver side window. He rolled down the window but told me to get it. I refused and just gave him the money, telling him I'll give him the remainder tomorrow. I met him again the next day at around the same time but we met at the McDonald's near my house. I pushed open the doors and saw Daniel before walking towards his table.

"Just leave it on the table" he said without looking up.

"So that's it?" I asked.

"What you want? I ask you to keep you don't want. Ask you to leave it here you also make noise." he looked up irritated.

"You think so easy to accept?" I asked, controlling my emotions.

"We were having a good time. I have no idea what's wrong with you" he argued.

"Ok. My fault for not wanting to be a prostitute. Bye" I walked away.

I walked away and was about to cross the road when Daniel pulled my arm.

"What prostitute you talking about?" he asked.

"Me. Your prostitute right? For the last few months. Don't hold me. I want to go home" I shrugged his hand off.

"Who the fuck told you that you are a prostitute?" he pulled me again

"You! With your fucking money and all." I raised my voice.

He walked away and pulled me along with him. There were still some people around the area so I followed along reluctantly as I didn't want to create a scene. We were silent all the way as we walked into the mall then into the lift. He opened the passenger door for me and held it open as I hesitated.

"Just get in first. We talk inside" he requested.

I reluctantly got into the car.

"I didn't treat you like a prostitute ok" he argued as soon he shut his door.

"Then why the money suddenly?" I asked.

"Remember we talked about you quitting your job and me helping with your school fees?" he asked.

"Ya. But that is when I thought we were together as couple. Not some sugarbaby or whatever shit you said" I argued.

"But what's the difference?" he asked.

"So you're saying you didn't love me at all?" I asked.

"Well.. I liked you a lot. I'm not sure about love. I enjoyed spending my time with you" he reasoned.

"You just enjoyed fucking me la" I was pissed.

"So you don't want to do it anymore?" he gave up arguing.

"No." I folded my arms.

"Sigh.. Ok.. I get it. You wanna 'work' for the money right?" he asked.

"Not with you. I don't want to have anything to do with you now" I stared him in the eyes before opening the door.

"The offer is always there for you if you want it" he said before watching me leave.

I went on to finish my first year in Poly without contacting Daniel at all. There was once or twice where I saw him at Zouk but I avoided him like the plague. I guess he knew that I was avoiding him and he kept his distance as well. Time passed and the holidays were over. I tried dating but failed miserably as I knew deep down I was still very much in love with Daniel.

A lot of things happened with my family during this time period and the TLDR is that I needed money. I took on another job waitressing at my boss's friends cafe to try to ease the burden on my parents but it wasn't enough. I only told my closest girlfriends about my financial troubles. They tried to help here and there by eating at cheaper places whenever we went out and I'm really thankful for that. Thank god I didn't need to pay for the drinks we had at parties. Actually none of the girls did. And on one of these party nights, I saw Daniel again. I avoided him as usual the entire night.

Someone tapped on my shoulder when I was on the dancefloor. I turned and it was Daniel. I was pretty intoxicated at this point but still managed to compose myself to give him a nod. He said something to me but I couldn't hear him. I just shook my head. He wasn't having any of it and pulled me out of the dancefloor holding my hand. He led me to the upper level before stopping.

"I heard about you" he said.

"Huh? What?" I stared blankly.

" *** told me about your situation" he spoke into my ears.

I stared blankly at him. I didn't know what to say. Daniel pulled me close again and told me that if I wanted help, his offer was still available.

"Find me after you're done with your friends if you want. I'm leaving now. You know where I stay" he told me before leaving.

My heart was telling me not to do it as I knew what I was signing up for. But I knew that it was a way out of my troubles. I thought long and hard for the rest of the night. It might have been the alcohol but I convinced myself to find Daniel first. I took a cab down to his place. His gates and door was unlocked. I walked in and there was no one in the living room. I slowly made my way up and into his bedroom, my head still spinning. Daniel was on his bed with his laptop.

"So you came" he commented.

"Yes.." I held onto the door to steady myself.

"You know what this is right? No feelings on my part. I'll be honest. I don't care if you love me or not. I just want you to be there for me to fuck whenever I want" he warned.

"Mmhmm" I nodded.

"Then what you waiting for?" he asked.

"Huh?" I replied blanky.

"Strip" he ordered, closing his laptop.

I placed my bag on the floor and composed myself. 'This is it' I thought. I pulled up my dress before pulling it off altogether. I pulled off my tube and then my underwear next. I stood naked infront of Daniel wondering what to do next.

"Kneel down" he ordered, walking towards me.

I did as I was told.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1