The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
llhotll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Balestier Rd Area - SPA

I have been traveling alone this area and noticed that there are at least 16 SPAs location dated till today. It could have been more... 2 of them closed down like after few months. 1 of the closed down SPA I tried it too... Haha...! I hope this can be useful for those bros that are adventurous like me.

Please refer to the attached picture which I have highlighted in red markings for bros who are interested. Also tried 8 of them myself along this stretch of road. Prices range between $40-50/60mins. $40-50 for HJ, $70 for JG and some of them do have FJ at $120-200.

Those I tried in my 8 attempts to different SPAs
3 of them clean join. Purely massage which I had tried. There is 1 that charges at very high price for Prostate care but not really good which I personally feel compare to those with HG/JG... They only use hot stone to rub my groin area... Not worth trying for bros who wants to go there.

3 of them I tried which is MILF age range between 35-40+ with HG/JG (PRC) the rest I can't be bothered to ask...

2 of them SYT(22-25), busty and strong massage $50-70 with HG/JG Range $120-$200 B2B/FJ (PRC)

Extra sharing for the closed down one :
The one I mentioned closed down was massaged by Viet age range (25-28) busty $40/60mins massage 6/10, $50 HG/JG 8/10 $80-120 B2B/FJ. I wasn't happy cause we had an argument before I left the store. This was what happen... I walk into the SPA she came out and told me $40/60mins which I handed her $50. She did not give me the change yet. then after massage GQ came. I agreed. After finish everything I paid her and I asked for my $10 change which I paid earlier in $50 for my 60min/$40 massage. She said no! I have to pay for the room at $10.... I was totally stunned... I argued and told her if there was a $10 charge for the room you should tell me upfront!! Then she was not very happy and returned my $10 change...

8 more of them to try before anything happens to them!!

My venture will not stop here as I massage regularly. I also goes into JB for SPA RM2.96 today!! There are more places I had been to and tried them as well. But for now let just start here. Please look out and stay turn for my next update(s).

Please help to up me if you like my sharing bros! Thanks!
Old 03-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
Holyshitcrap123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolyshitcrap123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Balestier Rd Area - SPA

I do go jb too. Haha
Old 04-06-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

Updating bros!

Passby this area today and noticed that one of the SPA has closed down already! I have "Highlighted in Black" for your reference in the picture attached.
Old 05-06-2016, 01:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

bro, you are posting your information on the wrong forum.. this is for MLs who don't generally work in HCs/Spas. Try the HC forum...
Old 05-06-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Thanks for the advise bro stiffness!

Last edited by llhotll; 05-06-2016 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Wrong reply
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1