The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 young lives lost

Don't worry, MOE tells PSLE students affected by MRT delays

A travel chit issued by SMRT following Friday (Aug 18) morning's delays on the North-South and Downtown Lines. The PSLE oral examinations were slated to start at 8am, but train services on both lines only resumed normal service after 9am. Photo: Koh Mui Fong/TODAY
Published: 12:13 PM, August 18, 2017

Updated: 1:45 PM, August 18, 2017

SINGAPORE — Assuring students who missed their Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) oral exams on Friday (Aug 18) morning due to major train delays, the Ministry of Education (MOE) told them not to worry and that arrangements had been made for those who arrived late.

"If you've been delayed on the way to school this morning, please don't worry," the ministry said in a Facebook post. "Just let your school know. If necessary, you will be able to take the exam at a later time.
The ministry added that students did not need to pick up any excuse letters at the MRT stations to prove they were late. This came as staff at some MRT stations were seen giving out "travel chits" to students which indicated the timings which they entered and exited stations affected by the train delays on Friday morning.

Twin disruptions on the train network snarled the Friday morning commute, with the Downtown and North-South Line experiencing major delays due to signalling faults.

The disruptions on both MRT lines lasted about three hours before the faults were cleared after 9am. At one point, beginning at about 6.25am, services on the entire Downtown Line was disrupted.

Thousands of commuters heading to work and students due for their PSLE oral exam at 8am were affected.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ain-delays-moe

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Potential delay on North-South Line; commuters advised to plan ahead: SMRT

Published: 5:35 PM, August 18, 2017

Updated: 6:34 PM, August 18, 2017

SINGAPORE – Hours after signalling faults threw the morning rush hour commute into chaos, rail operator SMRT has warned commuters of a second straight day of potential delays on the North-South Line (NSL).

In a Facebook post at 4.53pm on Friday (Aug 18), SMRT urged commuters planning to travel on the NSL to “plan ahead”.

“If you intend to travel on the North-South Line later, please plan ahead. You may experience longer train travel time,” the post read.

In a subsequent tweet, SMRT said that its engineers are “working hard to continue their checks and investigations”.

Earlier on Friday morning, signalling faults caused a three-hour delay on the NSL and disrupted the entire Downtown Line (DTL).

It affected thousands of commuters heading to work and students trying to reach their school on time for their Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) oral exams.

The Ministry of Education told students who were late for the oral exams not to worry as arrangements had been made for those who arrived late, and that they did not need to pick up excuse letters at the affected train stations.

According to SMRT, signalling experts and engineers are still checking the system to identify the root cause of the Friday morning delays.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...lan-ahead-smrt

Might as well everyone BOYCOTT SMRT Train and take alternative transport

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 19-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
dragonpearl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonpearl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't know why the Singapore mrt system is so fucked up . Breakdown so many times .
Old 19-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Minolta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonpearl View Post
Don't know why the Singapore mrt system is so fucked up . Breakdown so many times .
The problem start from the very top ....
Old 19-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ehhh...wait kbw will said you a liar.
Old 19-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
IaiIaiup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done, world class transport system, world class minister salary
Old 21-08-2017, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
LukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Agree with you . I kenna one time when I was on the way to work on the eastwest line during morning peak hour. The train was stuck at 1 station for more than 45 mins . I was late to work by 1.5 hr . Luckily my boss was understanding and did not scold me or deduct my pay .
Old 21-08-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

No wonder Ah Gong noticed some of the staff at the old age home came late to work .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 22-08-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

How is the American Navy men gone missing at sea?
Old 23-08-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is for mrt .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 23-08-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

North-South Line hit by track fault; second disruption in a day

Published: 5:43 PM, August 23, 2017

Updated: 7:00 PM, August 23, 2017

SINGAPORE – Trains plying the route between Yew Tee and Jurong East were hit with a fresh set of problems during Wednesday (Aug 23) evening’s rush hour, following similar delays in the morning.

SMRT announced on its Twitter account at 5.09pm that a track fault was detected along the North-South Line near Jurong East station, rendering only one of the station’s three platforms operational.

In a subsequent tweet 11 minutes later, it advised commuters to “expect slightly longer train travel time between YewTee and Jurong East on the NSL this evening”.

The latest disruption came just 10 hours after the first delay in the morning.

At 7.32am SMRT had announced that, due to a track fault, travel time between Yew Tee to Jurong East station would be delayed by 10 minutes.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...disruption-day

Well done . Such world class transport system .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 23-08-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Minus pay of KBW every time breakdown and refund directly to commuters. Sack all the sleeping directors (Lee cronies) and CEO (lucky never ask him to hara kiri).

But ownself say ownself good garmen where got like that so accountability ? Account their $1million pay got lah.. account their donation to charity for 250% got lah..
Old 24-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Minus pay of KBW every time breakdown and refund directly to commuters. Sack all the sleeping directors (Lee cronies) and CEO (lucky never ask him to hara kiri).

But ownself say ownself good garmen where got like that so accountability ? Account their $1million pay got lah.. account their donation to charity for 250% got lah..
You think they would do it ? At the end of the day mrt still breakdown . This shows they don't know how to solve the problem .
Old 30-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Track fault results in hours-long train delays on East-West Line

30 Aug 2017 12:39PM (Updated: 30 Aug 2017 02:27PM)

SINGAPORE: Train services on the East-West Line were delayed for up to 15 minutes for more than four hours on Wednesday morning (Aug 30).

SMRT first alerted that there would be a delay from the Jurong East MRT station to Redhill MRT station at about 8.15am on Twitter. The delay was due to a track fault and was not linked to the new signalling project, it added.

At about 12.30pm, SMRT said train services have resumed.

Commuters complained on social media about crowds at the MRT stations and said other MRT stations were also affected by delays.

MRT train services have been plagued by delays and disruptions in recent months. The Jurong East MRT station was affected when a "fault track point" caused delays on the North-South Line from Yew Tee to Jurong East during Wednesday's morning rush hour.

The North-South Line was also hit by delays for more than three hours on Aug 18 due to a signalling system fault.

SMRT warned in July that the updating and testing of a new signalling system would take between four and six months to stabilise.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...t-line-9169652

SUCH WORLD CLASS TRANSPORT SYSTEM

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 30-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Public Transport Council kicks off 2017 fare review exercise

It will announce its decision on the fare adjustment quantum in the last quarter of 2017, the council says.

30 Aug 2017 02:22PM (Updated: 30 Aug 2017 02:30PM)

SINGAPORE: Train operators may submit their fare applications to the Public Transport Council by Sep 29 for this year's fare review exercise, PTC announced on Wednesday (Aug 30).

For this year's fare exercise, PTC said it will be guided by the existing fare adjustment formula, which takes into account the consumer price index, energy costs and wages, and is valid until the end of 2017.

Based on the fare adjustment formula, the maximum allowable fare adjustment quantum is -3.9 per cent. With the carry-over quantum of -1.5 per cent from the 2016 fare review exercise, the fare adjustment quantum to be considered for this year’s exercise is -5.4 per cent, PTC said.

The council said it will strike a balance between "keeping our public transport fares affordable and ensuring the long-term viability of the public transport system".

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...ercise-9169990

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1