The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Hve anybody tried near serempang outlet now used tohve mre massage parlours. There are thais too hve anyone notice? Now jb massage parlour seem to they locate isolate place.
Old 15-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Harace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two weeks back I manage to get the time to try out sabai jai located at Nusa bestari. Massage area is partitioned by curtains with a bed on the floor. Took the 90mins thai massage with urut batin for rm140/160, can't remember on that. So as usual went in n lie down on the bed waiting for my ml. Oh the okt told me that only those ml above 45yrs does urut batin so I just blindly agreed as my experience in thailand tells me those mature ml are better hands than syt. Ok so my ml came in with my facing down on the bed. To my shock when she greeted me I quickly turn around to have a good look. Ok look like a true original lady to me. So on with the massage first. Well the massage was ok-ok not to my liking but what pissed my off was she complaint that her thumb was hurt while doing something I can't remember, looking at her face I just smiled but in my heart wth if u want to complaint then don't work go take mc lorr. Ok fast forward to her manhood massage. Now this is where I been waiting for, good technique, knows where to untie those knots n it really made my 2ic wakes up. Although I got a fright upon hearing her voice in the beginning. L0L. So at the end of the massage she ask me if I wanted to release my I declined her in a nice way which she pissed off by her face. Like I got care meh. Ok so everything ends change back to my clothing n tip her rm20. She took the money look at it n gave me an angry face. Ask for more saying that she got SIX children to feed n she needs more tips. Ok gave her another 10 n just walk off. As usual gave a smile to the okt n nicely replied sure I will come back again. L0L.
Old 16-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro do anyone knws where to find for morning outlet. Seems all opens at noon time. I prefer to do morning massage plus happy ending feels more fresh. Cld any of yall share in jb area thai shops opens early morning. Hmmm sabai spa wld give a miss.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harace View Post
Two weeks back I manage to get the time to try out sabai jai located at Nusa bestari. Massage area is partitioned by curtains with a bed on the floor. Took the 90mins thai massage with urut batin for rm140/160, can't remember on that. So as usual went in n lie down on the bed waiting for my ml. Oh the okt told me that only those ml above 45yrs does urut batin so I just blindly agreed as my experience in thailand tells me those mature ml are better hands than syt. Ok so my ml came in with my facing down on the bed. To my shock when she greeted me I quickly turn around to have a good look. Ok look like a true original lady to me. So on with the massage first. Well the massage was ok-ok not to my liking but what pissed my off was she complaint that her thumb was hurt while doing something I can't remember, looking at her face I just smiled but in my heart wth if u want to complaint then don't work go take mc lorr. Ok fast forward to her manhood massage. Now this is where I been waiting for, good technique, knows where to untie those knots n it really made my 2ic wakes up. Although I got a fright upon hearing her voice in the beginning. L0L. So at the end of the massage she ask me if I wanted to release my I declined her in a nice way which she pissed off by her face. Like I got care meh. Ok so everything ends change back to my clothing n tip her rm20. She took the money look at it n gave me an angry face. Ask for more saying that she got SIX children to feed n she needs more tips. Ok gave her another 10 n just walk off. As usual gave a smile to the okt n nicely replied sure I will come back again. L0L.
Wah lau bro... as the paying customer you have the right. Tip or not, it's up to you. Since it's 100% you wont go back to that joint, ask her to fxxx off. Not as if you didn tip in the first place.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Hve anybody tried near serempang outlet now used tohve mre massage parlours. There are thais too hve anyone notice? Now jb massage parlour seem to they locate isolate place.
IN Serampang almost all the outlets are clean... they are big joints like Kaki kaki, Big foot ancestor, etc. IF you want specials, off serampang, near Giant, there is a joint on 2nd floor of the shop next to the blue tyre shop. Chinese name.. used to be xiao long nu...

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Hi bro do anyone knws where to find for morning outlet. Seems all opens at noon time. I prefer to do morning massage plus happy ending feels more fresh. Cld any of yall share in jb area thai shops opens early morning. Hmmm sabai spa wld give a miss.
at the earliest they start at 10am bro...

Old 18-07-2017, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bclim69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pm location
Old 19-07-2017, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Harace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Wah lau bro... as the paying customer you have the right. Tip or not, it's up to you. Since it's 100% you wont go back to that joint, ask her to fxxx off. Not as if you didn tip in the first place.
Not a problem bro to me with the extra rm10, this kind of ml will only make their business worst. Once bitten twice shy.
Old 19-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kikiandcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolKing722 View Post
Been to this place 2 times already. Yes, it's very quiet which is good. I was served by 2 young MLs so far so that's nice as well.

Massage done in private room with curtain. You will see notices like "warning: no sex deals" or "no condoms" on the walls of the room. Don't worry, you will be still asked the GQ for HJ.

After asked to turn over, ML will dim the lights and massage legs for a while, she will then ask if you want to massage down there. If agreed, she will go get tissues for cleanup and return. She will rest your thighs on hers for the HJ.

Pretty nice and sensual, not time watchers (think there was 15-20 mins left when started HJ). Slow massage of balls and shaft then proceeding to finish the job if she senses you are about to explode. Payment can be settled with ML personally or with counter, but I prefer with the ML as it's more discreet. It's 53rm on top of the massage price.

PM for location.
Hi bro, mind sharing the location, really interested to try it thanks
Old 19-07-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
azmeerrafael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pm location
Old 21-07-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros am heading now to jb can anyone suggest me a good solid massage with special.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros anybody tried this massage spa name called kok thai massage. Its near austin.
Passby girls seems not bad.
Too bad in a rush.
It's a discreet place sure will hve special service.
Anyone notice this place?
Old 10-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 0
selvan11 is a name known to allselvan11 is a name known to allselvan11 is a name known to allselvan11 is a name known to allselvan11 is a name known to allselvan11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleep View Post
Hi bro XRAGE

Can I have the location too? Sometime go with OC. She go hairdo I go massage. But most of the massage place quite X le.
Thank you for this good find.
Share location pls. Thanks in advance
Old 12-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of

Bro, any recommendation for good massge at bukit indah?
Old 14-09-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyl View Post
Bro, any recommendation for good massge at bukit indah?
Pariss Hotel Spa

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1