The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!
Re: Bandung/Jakarta FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl3boy View Post
i'll be in bandung 20 dec staying @ aston braga
i am new here, i am from sydney. but i can speak indo and hokkian
if you want we can go for a drink
Yo mike, u got the right hotel. 10 pm take a cab and ask them to find for street walkers. They are all around the corner of your hotel. Spread evenly.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pl3boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Yo mike, u got the right hotel. 10 pm take a cab and ask them to find for street walkers. They are all around the corner of your hotel. Spread evenly.
need friends to go to karaoke. no fun when you on your own
i am going to KL and Surabaya as well. if any ones wanna cheong together.
drop me a msg
Old 20-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening in Surabaya

From Bro rhostock

What kinda fun you are looking Bro?

For direct bonk, you can go to a place called "Symphony" at JL. Tunjungan (a small alley just before a big BATA shoe shop, near Hotel Majapahit). The service is very professional, 1 hour can do 2x and damage is Rp 600k. Some famous girls are "alexa", "rere" their service are known to be legendary. To get them, be sure to arrive around 12.30pm early afternoon as they will be always fully booked until closing time.

For Spa & Massage place, my personal favourite is "COSMO SPA" at JL. Embong Malang, a high floor building (used to be called GO-SKATE) just after Tunjungan Plaza (one of the oldest and biggest shopping mall complex in Surabaya). There are 2 elevator with a security guy guarding it. When you approach the elevator, the security will press the button for you and tell you to go to 4th level.
This Spa has got huge pool area with huge sauna. Saturday to Tuesday from 3pm - 6pm some girls (swimming suit) go into pools together with guests. Standard room is Rp 300k for 90min session including free use of facilities + buffet meals, FK tips is Rp 400k - 500k depending on your negotiation skill.
This is a very luxury & clean place that nobody love to hate... but need to be lucky with girl selection as there are around 60 girls to choose from (mostly are Sunda girl, which known to be fair skinned). Some are known to be sexmaniac example no: 47

Other famous SPA are: Glamour Spa, C-zar Spa, Atmosphere (ATM) Spa, but none has the biggest selection as the Cosmo Spa.

For a really high quality massage (with happy ending):
Delta Spa & My Place Spa
JL. H.R. Muhammad (at the shopping complex near horse statue, it is famous and taxi driver usually know the place)

They offer standard, hot stone, scrub. The masseuse skills are generally very good.

Damage Rp300k - 400k for 2hours 15min session.

For massage lover it is really worth a try! (Happy ending is included, optional if u r not into that kind of thing)
Old 23-12-2011, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
rhostock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Additional info on COSMO Spa...

No. 50 (Ussy) is also a bit of maniac. She loves chubby guys, so if you are skinny like a stick, I can't guarantee how she will react.

No. 71 (forgot name) is cute and young (19). Seems like party girl and may love to go partying with you if you ask.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
dlmoron is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdlmoron is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just a quick question to the experience Bandung cheongsters. Does one need to be concerned if a hotel is Girl Friendly?

Thanks in advance
Old 03-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nightman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tonight is really my night of paying taxi fares....

Went to Mex Building (Jalan Pregolan) - Blowfish is closed. Mystique KTV is closed. So don't bother making a journey there.

Took a taxi to Kowloon - the C Bar was still okay with live band. You can go the 'showroom' to get a girl to sit, dance with you whole night (500k for whole night). Bring back hotel - 1.7Mil whole night
I did not go for it but sit around and wait for the disco to open. Kowloon disco only opens at 11pm by the way. Waited till 1230am and went across disco. Super deserted.can count the number of customers..waiters were all sittting there sleeping while super heavy trance music playing...incredible!

Took a taxi to Hyatt (now call Bumi hotel) - they say have happening club. It was closed! what is going on in Surabaya? Jakarta does not have this sort of problems. Clubs are closed or closed forever!

Taxi driver say go Suttas?? but quite far away. I decided to give a miss and go back my hotel.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cashew.heights deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys,

I will be travelling to surabaya this tuesday, i will be staying in TS Suite hotel. Any recommend Massage or spa or girl to call to our room? Really a newbie as this is my first time going to surabaya. Hope all the senior bros out there can help me thanks in advance.

Cashew
Old 04-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightman View Post
Tonight is really my night of paying taxi fares....

Went to Mex Building (Jalan Pregolan) - Blowfish is closed. Mystique KTV is closed. So don't bother making a journey there.

Took a taxi to Kowloon - the C Bar was still okay with live band. You can go the 'showroom' to get a girl to sit, dance with you whole night (500k for whole night). Bring back hotel - 1.7Mil whole night
I did not go for it but sit around and wait for the disco to open. Kowloon disco only opens at 11pm by the way. Waited till 1230am and went across disco. Super deserted.can count the number of customers..waiters were all sittting there sleeping while super heavy trance music playing...incredible!

Took a taxi to Hyatt (now call Bumi hotel) - they say have happening club. It was closed! what is going on in Surabaya? Jakarta does not have this sort of problems. Clubs are closed or closed forever!

Taxi driver say go Suttas?? but quite far away. I decided to give a miss and go back my hotel.
You obviously don't read the thread.. there are plenty of information already...
Old 07-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nightman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I read the threads lar...just trying to go those places nearer my hotel. It happened all were closed within my hotel range.

Went to Penthouse KTV (above Carrefour). Quality is there but don't know mummy, you suffer. Bring in all the sub-standard girls and try to tell me 600k booking.

I went out to the girls' holding area to select myself. All the pretty ones all fully booked. However, one girl had her booking cancelled...took her immediately.

Anyway, not all girls can go back with you. All luck and chemistry!
Old 07-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

What happen to Cosmo Spa or Simphoni ? Those are also in the thread and provide you quick release at reasonable price...
Old 07-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
imsexfreak is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bros, i am now in surabaya and staying near Lenmarc shopping centre.
Any recommendation for cheonging with happy ending... haha
Old 09-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
simple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was in Surabaya for a short trip last week.
As this thread has been useful, I share my experience with bros.

By the time business finished in the evening, I started exploring but the taxi driver told me all spas close by 11pm.
Went to Desperado at Shangri La - reasonable band, around 10 WLs, none appealing. One came over to talk, and quoted 1m - no thanks - even when the quote lowers. Maybe it is a slow night.

Next day, went spa exploring. Delta, My Space (new, behind Delta) and Atmosphere are in the same area of town. Ended up in Atmosphere, had a 2 hours massage in VIP room for 420k. Quite friendly local gal, basic English, hard massage skills so so, hj part of package (declined ending as rather sop).

When the taxi passed by a side road, driver mentioned can pick up ceweks from outside a house along the road. I declined, of course.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Deathsender is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: Happening in Surabaya

Hi folks

Am currently in Surabaya and just back from Desperado at Shangri La ... Just as Simple bro ... wanted to go for spa but looking at the clock ... oh its 11pm and Spas are close.

At Desperado ... reached there about 11plus and saw quite a lot of of WL / FL depends on how you see it .. roughly about 15 to 20 but also quite a few angmos. There are a couple of gems roughly scoring about 8 on the scale but they are taken up ... The rest honestly below average or below 5 ... so its really the game of chance. There are quite of age WL / FL which looks maybe my age or older than that ... trust me i'm not exactly young.

The Desperado environment is subjective to individual but its kind of too loud for me which resulted in ringing in my ears even after stepping out of the place. The Singer was cute and slim but maybe just a A or possible B cup however she seems to be taken up.

For my next day event, i'll be going to rhostock recommendation via Pink_Flyod posting of SPA either Delta Spa or Cosmos ... depending time before i fly back home.

Cheers folks and will update with FR tomorrow.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Deathsender is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just remembered ... any bros currently in Surabaya keen on joining me for SPA at about maybe morning or does anyone knows what time they open
Old 10-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsender View Post
Just remembered ... any bros currently in Surabaya keen on joining me for SPA at about maybe morning or does anyone knows what time they open
I would have guess that those place only open after 1400...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1