The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
moneykam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Ex Colleague

Cool story bro.
Old 18-08-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

The next few weeks were again consumed by work. We chatted almost daily, but we had no time to meet.

Finally, one day she had to to spend an entire day at my office for meetings. We arranged to meet for lunch. But alas, it was her time of the month so any action was out of the question. So we met for lunch instead of meeting for sex.

It was nice to see her after a few weeks. We had a long pizza lunch, chatting about her house reno and exchanging gossip about the company. I always enjoyed her company - she was bubbly, energetic, and spontaneous. She was in office wear that was quite formal - an A-line skirt and a blouse. I've always found women in business wear incredibly sexy. As we chatted, my mind wandered into the realm of dirty thoughts a few times.

We returned to work after lunch. She had meetings in my building and worked from another floor. As usual, we texted each other as we worked.

It had been a week since I had released in any way. Although I did not have sex in mind when I met her, because I let my mind entertain lusty thoughts during lunch, and this proved to be very distracting after lunch. I had to release. I decided to let her know.
Old 18-08-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

Me: Eh... you look sexy in your outfit today

J: Orr... so that was what you were thinking during lunch! I didn't do or say anything to tease you leh...

Me: Nothing to do with you. Just my notty mind... I'm still uncomfortable.

J: Still horny?

Me: Very hard actually. Feel like bursting.

J: Aiyoh... go toilet release lah

Me: No fun doing it myself

J: You know I cannot today...

Me: Hmm... can we try something kinky?

J: What now? Haha

Me: You wanna watch me release? You don't have to do anything but watch. The idea turns me on...

J: Hmmm... where?

Me: The disabled toilet in the mall downstairs?

J: Disabled toilet again? Haha..

Surprisingly Jean agreed without much persuasion. She had to finish off some work and we arranged to meet at the mall at the bottom of our office at 4 pm.

I led her to the disabled toilet. It was a time where most people were in office and the mall was quite empty. There was little foot traffic around the toilet.

We slipped into the toilet and locked the door behind us. Having done a toilet quickie before, we were not as nervous.

This toilet is much nicely furnished than the last one. And it smelled better too. The building management even has auto air freshener installed.

Jean put her hands on her hips as if to say "you can start your show now"

I smiled, slightly embarassed. I was also quite turned on by this situation. I unzipped and pulled it out. Jean's eyes widened to see that I was already hard. Starngely, although this was not the first time I got naked and dirty with her, I was always very hard and turned on when I strip in front of her. Maybe it's sexual chemistry.

I wrapped my hand around my tool, pulled back the foreskin to reveal the swollen red head, and began to stroke myself.

Jean's eyes were on my crotch, which excited me even more.

I put my other hand on her waist, and squeezed her waist and I stroked myself.

As I worked myself to a more excited state, my hand moved up her body to the underside of her boobs.

Me: Can?

She nodded.

I groped her boobs. It felt so good. I stuck my fingers through her blouse button holes and tried to dig under her bra to feel her breasts. Knowing what I wanted, Jean unbuttoned 3 buttons to reveal her black bra. I pulled down her bra and fondled her boobs. Nice.

She reached down and took my cock from my hand and took over the stroking. I didn't protest, and groped her boobs with both hands.

Without warning, Jean squatted down and lowered her head to my groin. Not expecting this, I backed up a little...

Me: No... I didn't wash...

Jean ignored me and wrapped her lips around my hard cock. I stopped resisting.

Jean was an erotic sight. She was in one of her more formal office wear with heels, squatted in front of me with my cock in her mouth. Her blouse was opened and her firm boobs hung out. I could see her white panties as her tight skirt rode up her butt.

She sucked me with a lot of gusto, using her trademark slow and sensual tempo. She was very focused, her eyes were closed and she made soft slurping noises. The woman was enjoying herself sucking my cock! It made me feel doubly good.

I ran my hand across her hair as she had her way.

It was not easy to hold back under such circumstances. Soon I felt the sensations.

Me: Stop... stop... take it out... I'm shooting

But Jean didn't seem to hear me. I tried to back up.

But she heard me alright. She just had other ideas.

She held my butt and latched on to my cock more firmly, increasing her tempo. I realised what she wanted and there was no reason to stop her. I had no chance. Within seconds, my cock twitched and I sent loads of cum into Jean's mouth. It was heavenly. She continued sucking and sucking, until I unloaded everything.

When I was finally spent, she stood up and rinsed her mouth at the sink behind us.

Me: Why did you...?

J: Beacause I felt like it... *smile*

Me: You spat out?

J: No I swallowed

I gave her a hug and we got out of the toilet wothout being seen. We headed back to our desk to pack up, and ended the day.

It was certainly a very enjoyable episode for me. But I felt bad about it, because I could not reciprocate for Jean and that she took my unwashed cock in her mouth. I'll have to make up to her next time.
Old 18-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

So shiok update, more please
Old 18-08-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cabletie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very kinky!
Old 19-08-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for upd TS
Old 19-08-2017, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
wahwahkyo82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping!!!
Old 19-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Sakuba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates
Old 21-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolicedtea View Post
We are both early 40s. She is single so technically not a MILF. 100% real encounter.
You are a lucky fellow TS! It's so hot to read a real life story.

Thanks for the constant updates! I always wanted to try quickies in the public toilets or changing rooms, and I'm not yougn 20's as well! LOL.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 21-08-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
greycloud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygreycloud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hope TS comes back with more updates.
Old 21-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Rexton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greycloud View Post
I hope TS comes back with more updates.
Me wishing too!
Old 21-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SteveHeighway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 21-08-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Viwawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS, do continue soon
Old 23-08-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
You are a lucky fellow TS! It's so hot to read a real life story.

Thanks for the constant updates! I always wanted to try quickies in the public toilets or changing rooms, and I'm not yougn 20's as well! LOL.
After reading your updates, I have the urge to try toilet quickies as well. It's been very Long since I tried that. Was out for dinner with my new fwb milf. She was shy to try as she never did that before. Managed to drag her into a mall handicap toilet and she proceed to give me a handjob. (Why only handjob as we together only like a month and that's the only thing she gave me.
Old 23-08-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

BigHotDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
After reading your updates, I have the urge to try toilet quickies as well. It's been very Long since I tried that. Was out for dinner with my new fwb milf. She was shy to try as she never did that before. Managed to drag her into a mall handicap toilet and she proceed to give me a handjob. (Why only handjob as we together only like a month and that's the only thing she gave me.
That's a good start
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1