The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: KL beach / thai club issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Hey bro yokosi - really appreciate ur insights. In my past KL trips I only been to beach club, Thai club and zouk as what I shared in another thread. Any other place that I should check out? Thought of trying out some high class place like brix in Singapore is there a similar one in KL?

Thx bro!
CheongKa,

Sorry, cannot help you as I am a very poor old man with little money so hi class outlets.....not my place. There is one on the roof top of Lot 10 Shopping Centre. Rather hi class or atas type and the place is Rootz. Heard that a lot of rich Malays females goes there !!!. The other place is Avalon in TREC which is next to Zouk.

Last edited by Yokosi; 14-05-2017 at 07:47 PM.
Old 16-05-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
CheongKa,

Sorry, cannot help you as I am a very poor old man with little money so hi class outlets.....not my place. There is one on the roof top of Lot 10 Shopping Centre. Rather hi class or atas type and the place is Rootz. Heard that a lot of rich Malays females goes there !!!. The other place is Avalon in TREC which is next to Zouk.
hi bro - don't say that ! u are our respected sifu here
I'm not capable to get rich malays female unfortunately
I guess I have to stick with thai club or beach club then. will report back my experience in my one week aventure

btw - just curious, based on ur experience, what's the difference that the Vietnamese FL see btw beach club and thai club? why some work in beach club and some work in thai club? can I say that those who work in thai club are the younger ones?

thanks!
Old 24-05-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
hi bro - don't say that ! u are our respected sifu here
I'm not capable to get rich malays female unfortunately
I guess I have to stick with thai club or beach club then. will report back my experience in my one week aventure

btw - just curious, based on ur experience, what's the difference that the Vietnamese FL see btw beach club and thai club? why some work in beach club and some work in thai club? can I say that those who work in thai club are the younger ones?

thanks!
Thai Club Viets are younger. But maybe cannot be tapao by u where as Viets in BC are older, experienced in sex and all can be booked. Not all the Viets in TC are FLs.
Old 24-05-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsterjb View Post
Anyone in Kl that wanna tag along to beach club? Will be here on 22 until 25 may
Go alone is ok in either places. Sole cuntmando can be very atas type to the babes there. Sometimes, me alone can get 3 Viets babes in TC. BC, only can get one after the other.
Old 10-06-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thai Club Viets are younger. But maybe cannot be tapao by u where as Viets in BC are older, experienced in sex and all can be booked. Not all the Viets in TC are FLs.
hi sifu yokosi, u are right! this round failed to get any young viet from thai club
Old 10-06-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi sifu yokosi, u are right! this round failed to get any young viet from thai club
Sweet young Viets, very difficult to tapao. They think they are a high class type and can have very lansi attitude. Older Viets and those that are not so pretty, u have more chances for a take away.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sweet young Viets, very difficult to tapao. They think they are a high class type and can have very lansi attitude. Older Viets and those that are not so pretty, u have more chances for a take away.
exactly! you are right yokosi. very good advice, will spend more time in beach club next trip. i think i was lucky in my previous trip that i can get stunner easily in thai club. thanks bro.
Old 14-06-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Zakch is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dear Bros

Any idea if can pick up a girl in Thai or beach club for threesome with my gf?
Or would outcall service from website like amoi2u be a better idea?

We should be staying in Bukit Bintang next month

Thanks
Old 20-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
MrChinkyChink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrChinkyChink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Mostly PRCs and Viets in Ace or Kam Wah restaurant. PRCs on the left and Viets on the right of the malfunctioned, non running escalator. Left side of escalator is where you walked up. Right side is where you crawled down.
PRCs most dinos. A few charged me RM50 per ST but I refused as I only go to drink beer there. Viets got a few syts. Some are lansi type. Don't eat anything there. Your tummy would not take the food . Can buy peanuts for RM1 per pack. Usually I threw in RM1 in the basket but grabbed 2 packs instead .

Beach Club ladies now charging RM100 and not RM50. But still fly here and there liked mad. Better I go to Texas in J.B. Duty Free Zone whereby one tower is only RM60. Only pay RM50 to the Viets there and they butterfly less.
Shifu, if I go Thai club and just want to play around, grind and stuff, not looking to takeaway, what are the rules? How much do i tip? What can i touch?
Old 20-06-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChinkyChink View Post
Shifu, if I go Thai club and just want to play around, grind and stuff, not looking to takeaway, what are the rules? How much do i tip? What can i touch?
Last time, tip was RM 50 for lady. Long time, me never went there. Heard, nowadays, ladies wanted RM 100 as tips. U start from RM 50. If lady fly too much, cipet her, just give 50. Increase RM, if lady grinds, let u raba, kiss kiss and stay longer with u. Touch her ?. Depends, lah. Once I fingered her strategic part until she was wet and we were standing up. Tip was only RM 100 for her. There are no rules in TC.
Old 20-06-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Last time, tip was RM 50 for lady. Long time, me never went there. Heard, nowadays, ladies wanted RM 100 as tips. U start from RM 50. If lady fly too much, cipet her, just give 50. Increase RM, if lady grinds, let u raba, kiss kiss and stay longer with u. Touch her ?. Depends, lah. Once I fingered her strategic part until she was wet and we were standing up. Tip was only RM 100 for her. There are no rules in TC.
I once tip a girl RM50 chat with me around 30min. She get angry and tell me RM100 is the correct tips. I refused to give and she shout and raise her arms at me. I think this place really spoilt.
Old 21-06-2017, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
I once tip a girl RM50 chat with me around 30min. She get angry and tell me RM100 is the correct tips. I refused to give and she shout and raise her arms at me. I think this place really spoilt.
Normal, lah. The ladies wanna earn more by butterflying and to increase the tips. In TC, I gave RM 30 to a chun syt because she was hardly with me. She was very popular and sought after lady. Showed her my anger, and gave her RM 20. She begged me to give her more. I told her that she flew away and stayed away for too long, so RM 20 was okay. In the end, gave her an extra RM 10. Think that we are all carrot heads with surname Roberto !!!. Even in Texas in The Zon, I gave only RM 50. Nowadays, ladies there asking for RM 100. Once, a Viet lady wanted RM 50 more, I told.her that she is to take a long swim in the nearby straits. She walked away. I continue to drink my beer.
Old 20-08-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fire789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sifu Yokosi

great tips regarding TC and BC. apart from the lovely viet, thais, etc. hows the european at BC? good selection choices of quality appearance? and how choosy are them in selecting their partner for the night? are they popular among us cheongster?

since most discussion were about asian lady, im kinda interested about the european there
Old 21-08-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire789 View Post
sifu Yokosi

great tips regarding TC and BC. apart from the lovely viet, thais, etc. hows the european at BC? good selection choices of quality appearance? and how choosy are them in selecting their partner for the night? are they popular among us cheongster?

since most discussion were about asian lady, im kinda interested about the european there
Go and c them in BC. Go later in the night, after midnight.
They only want your money. U got the cash, can chat, can drink, do not be a cheap Charlie Indian that smells, dress smartly, do not wear liked a hippie. Cannot recommend which Euro for u as they come and go.
Old 22-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there any fruit farm in KL? I don't like to raba2 so out in the open. Preferred authentic farm as well. Not those KTV type that will move your hand away and then stuck with her until we pay her off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1